Ever had a dream with X Japan?

nage · 37343

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #60 on: July 30, 2008, 05:39:27 AM
I,once had a dream with X...In my dream they have a concert in Indonesia,and the great thing is they played "Desperate Angel" with Taiji !!! the stage looked just like the Reunion Concert in Tokyo Dome (even Toshi's costume is the same)...damn,I wish that dream will come true :P

none of your business ...

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: August 05, 2008, 10:10:38 PM
yup.. from xjapan.de where I posted it once:

I saw dream last night and it was very odd. I met hide in somewhere in heaven. Many people came to see him, i didnt know him at first coz he had new hair style (it was like gold/brown styled). After a while i found out that it really was hide. And my friend told me that "hide is dead so he aint hide". Then hide smiled and said "yes im hide, i invited you guys here coz you remember me often". Well, we talked a lot and hide seemed to be happy, then i said to him that "i dont want to go" and hide said "you have to go but stay for a while if you like". Then i woke up after i had slept like 13h which is really unusual to me.. it was very intresting dream indeed. Anyway wanted to share this coz today i've had this odd feeling about the dream.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:34:37 PM by Aerce »

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #62 on: August 15, 2008, 09:36:26 PM
yup.. from xjapan.de where I posted it once:

I saw dream last night and it was very odd. I met hide in somewhere in heaven. Many people came to see him, i didnt know him at first coz he had new hair style (it was like gold/brown styled). After a while i found out that it really was hide. And my friend told me that "hide is dead so he aint hide". Then hide smiled and said "yes im hide, i invited you guys here coz you remember me often". Well, we talked a lot and hide seemed to be happy, then i said to him that "i dont want to go" and hide said "you have to go but stay for a while if you like". Then i woke up after i had slept like 13h which is really unusual to me.. it was very intresting dream indeed. Anyway wanted to share this coz today i've had this odd feeling about the dream.

Wow quite strange actually

(especially the brown/golden hair.Lmao can't picture it XD)

Well....I guess you did as hide said.You stayed for a little longer and then went back...XD

PARTY HARD

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: August 16, 2008, 06:00:05 PM
Yu~Kun, Yup.. man I wish I could control dreams so that I could just stay..

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #64 on: August 16, 2008, 08:23:26 PM
Well there's always my dream where Yoshiki was my son...i have to say i was glad that one didn't last forever lol

PARTY HARD

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: August 30, 2008, 06:06:21 AM
Well there's always my dream where Yoshiki was my son...i have to say i was glad that one didn't last forever lol

That's brilliant.. sound more like a nightmare toi me.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #66 on: August 31, 2008, 12:11:13 PM
^LOL

Guys yesterday i had a dream ...but...well i don't know if it's considered an "X" dream.Actually i saw YOU guys,X-freaks xD.

PARTY HARD

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 18, 2008, 12:35:45 AM
I had an odd dream a couple of weeks ago where I walked into this bathroom, and found Yoshiki laying on a make-shift pallet.  I helped him up and tucked him into a bed (dream world makes bed come *poof* out of thin air) then I went to get something to dress him in as all he had on was tight leather pants.

He was sick, and kept trying to get up to go (not saying) but I finally just gave up and gave him a trash can, then got something to put on him that would be more comfortable than those pants.  He wouldn't let me dress him, nor help him move around.  (as I'd just had a major surgery and I guess he didn't want me to get hurt)  These girls started teasing me about my surgery and calling me a selfish %&#*@ for having it. 

Yoshiki sits up in the bed, pulls me close and says "Well I'd rather her have the surgery and live.  Childeren can always be adopted!"  Then I woke up.

(either this was a good dream, or had strong drugs after my surgery in oct.  LOL)

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 18, 2008, 06:07:45 AM
I had a dream about hide,who stole my teeth brush and then Yoshiki came to returned it to me

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #69 on: November 18, 2008, 09:29:47 AM
lol... :D Oh, you lucky guys... I never had a dream with Yoshiki or hide. :(

May X be with you!

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 18, 2008, 02:36:27 PM
i have it very often,but it's always like that stolen teeth brush,or hide who brings me green tea,or yoshiki who is my schoolmate or something stupid like that:D

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #71 on: November 27, 2008, 03:27:52 PM
A while back I had a dream I hung out with Yoshiki in Manchester (I think it was manchester anyway), it was cool just grabbing a bit to eat and just checking out the city, really sucked when I woke up and realised it was just a dream.

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #72 on: September 20, 2009, 02:49:03 AM
Well, uh.......the other night I dreamed of Yoshiki getting married to Paris Hilton, and this was after I read drivedrivebaby's fan-fiction "Let Them Eat Cake" It was like a nightmare....
 I also had a dream where me and Ever Free version of hide was watching t.v. and then he gave me his hat and uh...something else....
 In another dream, I was watching X-Japan play Dahlia in this tiny little concert hall where indies X-Japan used to play...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:32:50 AM by cherrybeary520x »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: September 20, 2009, 08:38:09 AM
Well, uh.......the other night I dreamed of Yoshiki getting married to Paris Hilton, and this was after I read drivedrivebaby's fan-fiction "Let Them Eat Cake" It was like a nightmare....

Holy shit :O
Poor baby!

Offline X mistress

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: September 20, 2009, 03:54:49 PM
Last night I had a dream where Yoshiki was my close friend and we were driving to a summer cottage here in Finland. At some point I lost him (he just vanished from the car and for a while no one was driving it ^^'). I went back to a small village to look for him and eventually found him good and hammered at a local bar. The end. :D

"A lifetime is only an insignificant interval in the endless flow of time"

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: September 20, 2009, 04:45:05 PM
I dreamed of playing with X like i often do, but this time we did my songs insted of X's, now i need to remember how they played it and change my songs a bit.

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 07:32:51 PM
I've had a couple. One of which involved hide randomly popping out of nowhere in nothing but lime neon green boxers and looking like a treasure troll with his pink hair. I burst out laughing when i saw him. and then he started getting strangled...was a little scary.The other one i had last night made me sad at the end.

I had front row seats at the Last Live concert, which, for some reason, was being performed at my old high school theater, the place was so small. During the intermission, hide sat on the edge of the stage and talked to all of the fans, including me. afterwards, i got the autographs of the band...and heath was on something, i think, since he kept coloring in elephants on the table cloth. idk. I didn't want to wake up. When i did, i instantly started looking for my autographs, till i realized i didn't have them.

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: September 27, 2009, 12:58:19 AM
^^lol at Heath coloring the elephants, just imagine that happening on real live xD

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 09:14:34 AM
I dreamed of them tonight, after visiting the Miyavi concert in Cologne ... they performed in some huge shopping centre in a big room that looked like a lecture room. It was the line up of today, but I can only remember Yoshiki and not one single song. He wore very casual clothing and was busy with lots of other things (some writing or reading). In the second half of the concert it was only him on the stage and some stupid German entertainer who should keep the audience busy. I left and could not find the room again later. Pffh, I guess that was the after effect of the Miyavi show, where he talked so much (instead of playing) that I thought he would never stop ^^

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 02:01:27 PM
i had another hide dream last night. i was in my kitchen and i happened to look at the empty house next door, and hide was there with his girlfriend, whose hair looked exactly like his. He was wearing the green and black outfit from the last live. he and i started talking, and then i woke up. :( it was wonderful.

and forever with tears

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: September 29, 2009, 10:34:07 PM
i had another hide dream last night. i was in my kitchen and i happened to look at the empty house next door, and hide was there with his girlfriend, whose hair looked exactly like his. He was wearing the green and black outfit from the last live. he and i started talking, and then i woke up. :( it was wonderful.

so what did he say?

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 03:19:32 AM
Last night, I had a dream where me and my friend was on this bridge, and this police car was chasing these 2 other cars. The first car had a drunk Yoshiki in it, and the second car had Paris Hilton in it.  The police stopped both cars and pulled Yoshiki out of the car. He was talking like a drunk person and he was cursing, and was losing his balance. The police officers tried to handcuff him, but he broke free. Then I started acting like the fan girl that we know and love. And then Yoshiki started running down the lane like a madman. Then he fell to the floor and was kinda shaped like a pretzal....Then me and friend started throwing school books of the bridge. The setting was pretty, it was at night with a city view, probably in Los Angeles. After throwing books off the bridge, I tried to help Yoshiki up, but he was kinda sleeping, and then he started singing Jade (since I listen to Jade every night when I go to sleep). Then out of no where, a GIANT rice monster came and....I woke up...That my best dream!!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 02:50:38 PM

so what did he say?

"Where you the one that created that one topic on XFreaks questioning my sexual orientation?"

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: September 30, 2009, 05:23:27 PM

so what did he say?

"Where you the one that created that one topic on XFreaks questioning my sexual orientation?"

ahahahaha. XD no, he was just like, "i hear you're a fan", and we started talking about guitars of all things. *sigh* i wish it were real.

and forever with tears

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: September 30, 2009, 09:42:42 PM

so what did he say?

ahahahaha. XD no, he was just like, "i hear you're a fan", and we started talking about guitars of all things. *sigh* i wish it were real.

Good for you in my dreams he said that if I want to sea X live (and i didn't have money for a ticket) i should take the garbage out, then when I was trying to come back i couldn't run and so i missed the live :(

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:44 PM
that sucks. XD maybe the next dream you'll be able to see them!

and forever with tears

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 09:54:01 PM
that sucks. XD maybe the next dream you'll be able to see them!

I have played with them in tokyo dome once :P but when it comes to sea them they allways wanish like once I heard the art of life went to check just too sea X change themself into kagrra,
(looks like i dream a lot of x)

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: October 19, 2009, 04:25:34 PM
i had a couple more x dreams...

I dreamed X was at my high school again, performing. I got all their autographs again, but this time i got to talk to yoshiki and taiji, since he was the bassist in the dream and not heath. I don't remember what we talked about though.

And my other one was kind of strange...

hide was drawing really perverted and funnt cartoons, then suddenly got a really creepy smile on his face and started drilling the rest of the band's eyes out.

Although i think that last part was because of the "Masters of Horror" episode i saw earlier that night.

and forever with tears

Offline shinacira

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: October 27, 2009, 11:55:23 PM
two dreams i remember:
yoshiki needed a house so I built one for him.. just dident have any walls or a roof

other: X-japan was doing a small concert for a really stupid charity and they were late getting to stage, though yoshiki kept insisting they would be right there. When they finally did get onto stage they were all limping from playing what they called extreme twister? while on stage a random guy thanks them for donating their time, hide then automatically told the guy "f#@% you" they were not donating their time for this they wanted to be paid.

thank you chi

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: October 28, 2009, 01:16:40 PM

other: X-japan was doing a small concert for a really stupid charity and they were late getting to stage, though yoshiki kept insisting they would be right there. When they finally did get onto stage they were all limping from playing what they called extreme twister? while on stage a random guy thanks them for donating their time, hide then automatically told the guy "f#@% you" they were not donating their time for this they wanted to be paid.

ahahaha i can totally see hide doing that

and forever with tears