• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Ever had a dream with X Japan?

nage · 37158

Offline Yzaleen

• Fan
  • ... In the Rain...
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 08:29:32 PM
Recently I dream a lot of time that I'm at the X gig who will take place in Paris... I think it begin to obssess me looool !!!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 08:49:03 PM
Quote from: "Yzaleen"
Recently I dream a lot of time that I'm at the X gig who will take place in Paris... I think it begin to obssess me looool !!!

lol yeah but you don't see yourself in the X gig together with fresh vegetables,fruits,creme puffs and cocoa to give to your beloved son

PARTY HARD

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 09:13:49 PM
I remember two dreams with me at X gigs (at random places, if I'm not wrong). On the first time X was like 'bah who cares that X is playing in that tent next to me, I don't care and I'll do some other pointless thing' (hated myself because of it later :P ). And on the second time I couldn't go there (some problems just kept coming up so I didn't even get to the place they were playing at)...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 10:15:38 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
I remember two dreams with me at X gigs (at random places, if I'm not wrong). On the first time X was like 'bah who cares that X is playing in that tent next to me, I don't care and I'll do some other pointless thing' (hated myself because of it later :P ). And on the second time I couldn't go there (some problems just kept coming up so I didn't even get to the place they were playing at)...

:lol: We must both be pessimists Hypno.

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 08:11:34 AM
Quote from: "Zwanster"
Strangely I had two dreams involving X last night, both one after another, and both practically exactly the same as each other, they both involved me seeing them play live in Paris, but being the only one in the audience that actually cared what was going on, it was quite worrying...

Usually dreams go the opposite way of reality, so should not worry.  :wink:

jigokugal

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 09:02:21 AM
:lol:  I just woke up from a dream about Yoshiki  :lol:  My subconsciousnes plays funny tricks on me...
... I was in a big concert hall, with big I mean huge like hell, a few times bigger than Tokyo dome. It had a huge stage painted in mixed green and blue. Yoshiki was supposed to conduct a concert there... so he did, standing in the middle of an orchestra and choir which had to contain a few thousands of people O___O They were dresses in colorful silk outfits of chinese style. It looked really beautiful with the lightning and the colored stage. Yoshiki was in white "suite" also of a bit traditional fashion, looking great  :twisted:  Then it came to the most funny but also impressing moment of my dream  :lol:  Yoshiki played a solo  :lol:  ... he played it on bagpipes  :lol:  :lol:  but he played really good, I remember that I thought in the dream "wow, Yo is gooood, he can play even bagpipes"  :lol:  I woke up after the solo  :lol:  :lol:

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 09:31:25 AM
^ OMFG ZOMG ROFL! XDDD bagpipes...? XDDDD

May X be with you!

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 09:35:18 AM
Yes, bagpipes  :lol:  nice white scottish backpipes  :lol:  He looked awesome in white but maybe he should had had a scottish kilt  :lol:  :lol:  he played great though...

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 11:25:41 AM
Quote from: "003chan"
he should had had a scottish kilt  :lol:  :lol:

INDEED!! And nothing under of course...  :twisted:

Why don't I dream abut X?  :cry:

May X be with you!

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 12:11:55 PM
I dream a lot, at some times I can remember something weird from every night, so naturally I dreamt a lot about X. The first thing that comes to mind is something I dreamt a few months ago. When I was ~11-12 years old I had very unserious classmates and we just kept messing with the teachers all the time. Didn't care much about school at all.

Anyway, so the dream was from those days. I was probably 12 years old, and Yoshiki was my class mate. He looked exactly like he did in the good ol' Kyoto Sports Valley concert from '88 (hair style and everything). So anyway, we were just chilling together in the class not caring about anything, and then all of a sudden we were in the group room (which is attached to the class room but you can close the door etc). In reality, I ended up there sometimes cus I disturbed the teacher during class. I guess we had done something to end up there. So anyway, we just chill and talk in the room and listen to music. We listen to some old fast X song, and I don't know which one, but we enjoy ourselves a lot. Then, suddenly a part in the song X where Toshi starts screaming the band members name comes up.. "ON GITTARR... PAAATAAA!" etc. We didn't care much at first, just kept chatting and laughing, but then Toshi's voice screams "ON GITTARR, HIIIIIIDEEEE!" and suddenly Yoshiki's face becomes totally empty and pale, and then I wake up.

Kinda strange, I never thought much about hide so I found it odd to dream like that.

Quote from: "AsukaMiyu"
Umm, I had a dream with/about X some weeks ago. XD
(there was another with with only Yoshiki...but I'l post that later)

Well, so basiclly it was the afternoon of the first Tokyo Dome reunion concert. X still needed a guitarist and someone mentiond to them that I can play the guitar. o_O Well, I can't. Only a few chords. And worst thing, I KNEW this in my dream!!!! XD
So I was walking around and waiting, while the X members didn't really dp anything else, too. And I was near to play guitar with X in Tokyo Dome, without knowing the keys for a single song! >_> And they wanted to introduce me as the new guitarist of X... >_<

Well, so we entered a smaller stage with 400 or so people from the X fanclub, just to wave and then went to the press conference...when I was waiting for it to start, sitting between Yoshiki and Heath, I LUCKLY woke up  :shock:

My, my, my... ID

I laughed pretty hard at this, I've had a similar dream (not with X though) and that whole thing is so sick :)

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008, 12:14:57 AM
Had another one yesterday.

Basically X Japan were playing in Hong Kong. The streets were filled with people all waiting to get the MTR (subway). When we got there it was like a lecture theatre. They showed images of previous concerts and i saw some people from X-Freaks there (even though i don't know what you all look like :lol:). Well the concert was then delayed and they just kept showing video on the projector. Then an old man walked to the top and X came out. I smiled at yoshiki then woke up.

(I might start setting my alarm to 7am then to 9am so i can remember my dreams  :P )

My philosophy teacher once said to put a notebook next to your bed to record your dreams. think i might start doing so.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 08:18:08 AM
Good morning, X Freaks! XD

So... Because of some awkward reason X performed on a field. And every member had some piece of it. But all the plants grew during the night, so it didn't really look that good. After that I was strolling the wheat part where Pata was before... Later that day I met him and we were walking through some other wheat field with beautiful young green spikelets, which were pleasantly tickling our hands. And we were talking about X and then I found some peacock feathers and said that Heath looked kind of funny with those feather-like things in his hair (look at him in the Night of Creation) and that it reminded me of a hen pheasant. Pata started giggling and said he didn't like that either. I noded and added that we (me and whoever else) were looking at him, thinking: "We like you, Heath, we really do, but this looks weird."
Then the dream changed and there was a small house were al the guest guitarists and staff were. And I don't know why, but there was some problem and suddenly everybody was looking for Heath. Someone realized that they saw him sleeping upstairs a few hours ago and we luckily found him eventually... :)

EDIT: May someone, please, move this thread to the General Chat in The Band part of forum? ^_^; Thanks!

May X be with you!

Offline kendofreak

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 03:27:44 PM
i had a weird dream the other day,

i came downstairs and Pata was sitting at my dinner table! with a bow of cigarettes except there was 20 mini boxes with one cigarette in each in a big box!

then he started sayin how life is so beautiful and how X only discovered this now (?) then he stood up and through away his cigarettes and got on a purple motorcycle with his guitar under the engine and drove through my house and kept driving round in circles singin kurenai! then i woke up!
(bear in mind my alarm is kurenai!!)

very weird

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:35 PM
hahaha that's a great picture... Pata on a purple motorcycle driving around in a kitchen.
Why can't i have such dreams? XD

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:48 PM
:lol:  :lol:  that must have been fun  :lol:  Pata on a motorcycle and singing  :lol:

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 04:27:00 PM
Quote from: "kendofreak"
then he stood up and through away his cigarettes and got on a purple motorcycle with his guitar under the engine and drove through my house and kept driving round in circles singin kurenai!

XDDD LOL. This made me laugh. Great dream ... haha xD

I dreamed this night too ... something very weird and looooong ... but I can't remember anything which has to do with X (although I'm quite sure at least Yoshiki and I think Toshi had an appearance ...)

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 03:20:55 PM
I had a dream last night with a random cameo by Taiji. He only appeared at the end of my dream (before that I was fleeing from someone in a truck, lol).

After leaving the truck I went to a train station (in Berlin?) and met some comerades (?) when I saw Taiji from the corner of my eye and he was like "meet me THERE (bathroom)". So after one of my buddies gave me my ticket I went to the bathroom, but Taiji wasn't there (it was the wrong one), so I went into the other one and he was sitting, hugging his knees and looked creepily worn out (reminded me of the girl from The Ring). I felt sorry for him and hugged him and all of a sudden there were about 3 other people...

Yeah. (apparently he was some kind of spy/agent, as was I haha)

Oh, if I remember correctly Yoshiki also had a random cameo in one of my dreams, he was riding a bike and could speak Russian.  :lol:

RIP

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 04:51:50 PM
I had three X Japan dreams in a row recently. XD

The first one took place after an X Japan concert. Yoshiki and HIDE were doing a signing session! O_O And hide looked like Jealousy era hide (long blonde hair, black hat, etc.), but the time seemed current, as there were Dahlia-era cosplayers waiting in the line. I realized I didn't have anything for them to sign! ;_; So my mom, who happened to be there, let me look through her purse for a pen and something to write on. XD" All I could find was a pamphlet for the Taste of Chaos tour, and I was like "But this isn't related to hide at all! ;_;", but since it was all I could find, I went up to the table (skipping the line somehow XD), and placed it there for them to sign. And then I woke up. X_x

The second dream took place before an X Japan concert. XD I was looking for my seat. The room could have been either MSG, Tokyo Dome, or even something completely different. XD" It was dark in there, though, but somehow I could still see things clearly. And Yoshiki of all people was checking to make sure everyone found their seats! I remember I was in the wrong spot at one point, so I told Yoshiki I was moving to a different seat. XD" And somehow I didn't sound nervous at all when I talked to him. o.o I even talked to him at one other point earlier in the dream, but I don't remember the details of that part. XD" Anyway, my ticket number was "2- 300", which turned out to be a seat in the center of the SECOND ROW! O_O Too bad I woke up before the concert started. XD" Especially since I remember thinking during the dream "After the show, I want to get Yoshiki's autograph!". XD

All I really remember about the third dream was being in some sort of amusement park (those show up freakishly often in my dreams o.o) and the gift shop had tons of X Japan stuff. XD Mostly hide stuff. ^^ And I was fangirl-spazzing over it. XD" But I woke up before I could buy anything. ;_;

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 04:12:49 PM
Ok, this is getting crazy, even my brother dreams about X japan now XD

He dreamt that he was at some special concert and they played forever love ^^ I showed him footage of the forever love preformence from the 3d night in March.... :P

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 02:25:25 PM
Wow I really keep bringing up the old threads. Anyways, I had one the other night. I dreamt that I was at this really big mall and Yoshiki was playing there. Apparently in my dream I knew him well because I went up to him after the show and acted like we were best friends. He then tells me he drew this design and wants to tattoo it on my back. It was some blueish flower thing with leaves. So I agreed and he does the tattoo. Then somehow it jumps from there to we decided to walk from Texas to New York. So we're walking and we came through this like safari thing. Or at least it seemed like one with all the lions everywhere. This guy came by and said Oh don't worry, they don't bite. We just kept going and ended up at this small town that had cars burning and all this junk. Well Taiji pops out of nowhere and asks if we want popcorn.

That is where I woke up. It sucked because well Taiji was only in my dream for like 2 seconds. I also don't think Yoshiki would walk from Texas to NY even if his life depended on it haha. Ah well, the tattoo was cool at least.

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: "leria83"
Well Taiji pops out of nowhere and asks if we want popcorn.

absolutely the best part of it. I wanna have images of THAT in my head  :lol:

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 04:40:42 PM
now thats really awesome.. Taiji popping up and offering Popcorn....nice dream^^

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 08:56:47 PM
LOL! XD That's a great dream, hahaaaa...  :lol:

May X be with you!

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 03:25:58 AM
Hahahah! Maybe its a sign that you should get that tattoo. :P

I had a dream that there was an "X Japan at your house!" competition, and i won it. :D So i was sitting on my brothers bed and Yoshiki was sitting down and Pata and Heath were standing and chilling (I dunno where Toshi was...) and there was a camera crew... And dead silence... So i suggested we play Gears of War and they seemed up for the idea, but then i woke up...

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Matilda in Oz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 11:56:06 AM
I had a dream the other night that I walked past a train station (no idea where) and there were Toshi and some friend of his (no idea who) wandering around because they had got off at the wrong stop and didn't know where they were and it was in the wrong country so they were lost. I felt so sorry for them because it was x-mas day so I invited them home for x-mas dinner.

The only problem was I had no food in the house, and I felt so bad for not being able to keep my promise, so we had to make a fast dash to the shops. All shops were closing as we got to them, so we decided to borrow Taiji's Harley which just happened to be parked next to us in the street (Taiji nowhere to be seen). But no matter how fast we went, all shops had already closed. Then I woke up.

Last night I continued this dream and still looking for food, I went to the bicycle repair shop to buy an old bike. It's wheels were too wobbly so Toshi had to run behind and push the bicycle up a really steep hill, but kept slipping on the ice.

Guess I'm just trying to fatten up Toshi for some reason, lol.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: July 03, 2008, 12:36:13 PM
I have dreamt of X several times, though it was always pretty incoherent.
Once I dreamt that I had visited Japan and, what an adorable coincidence, I immediately ran into a van where there were Taiji, Yoshiki and a few more people I didn't know, cooking some strange meat (seriously, I don't know how on earth I came up with that) and offered to give me a lift. Unfortunately, they smoked so much and smelt so bad that I had to refuse.

Toshi also often makes his appearence in my dreams; repeatedly, I dream that he's still blonde and that I'm brushing his hair before a concert. And I could swear I have also had a dream in which he was my dad. (which is explainable since he looks a LOT like my real father).

Well well, dreams are strange. :)

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #56 on: July 08, 2008, 07:00:55 AM
Last night I had a very graphic dream about someone digging up hide's grave and posting images of his withered corpse all over the Internet.

Thankfully as soon as I remembered that he'd been cremated I started dreaming about other things, but those images are gonna stay with me for a while :/

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #57 on: July 11, 2008, 05:16:53 AM
Slightly off-topic possibly, but remember when I talked about this dream?

Quote from: "Amethyst_Dahlia"
The second dream took place before an X Japan concert. XD I was looking for my seat. The room could have been either MSG, Tokyo Dome, or even something completely different. XD" It was dark in there, though, but somehow I could still see things clearly. And Yoshiki of all people was checking to make sure everyone found their seats! I remember I was in the wrong spot at one point, so I told Yoshiki I was moving to a different seat. XD" And somehow I didn't sound nervous at all when I talked to him. o.o I even talked to him at one other point earlier in the dream, but I don't remember the details of that part. XD" Anyway, my ticket number was "2- 300", which turned out to be a seat in the center of the SECOND ROW! O_O Too bad I woke up before the concert started. XD" Especially since I remember thinking during the dream "After the show, I want to get Yoshiki's autograph!". XD

Well, I was watching my Yoshiki Symphonic Concert DVD for the first time today, and the room where the concert took place looked EXACTLY like the one in my dream! O_O

And recently I had another really nice dream about Yoshiki, but I don't remember the details. D=

Offline violeta

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: July 18, 2008, 07:58:40 AM
Opp...iam pretty sure that i did dream of X-Japan for so many times so after waking up,i seemed to forget all of them,i only remember for 2 times,one i dreamed of Yoshiki and one was about X-Japan..so i would keep the dream about Yos for myself and'd like to tell you and my funni dream of X-Japan...it's not really clear for now so...which i can still remember that is "four members of X(i don't know why was only 4 instead 5^"^),they were Yos,Tos,Hide and Taiji san...they all were on a bed and had a blanket hidden their under bodies,they were sitting on the bed and playing with each other(without any dresses on the head of their bodies) so they seemed so craze with their game..so suddendly,Yoshiki used his foot to push Toshi san out from the bed...-_-""...oww...i can only remember these stupid things in that strange dream...-_-so sorry but...i couldn't explain why did Yoshiki do that? so..It's just a dream,ne?)))?

Don't ask me why....

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: July 18, 2008, 03:02:07 PM
I remember not too long ago I had a dream with X. I was meeting them at some restaurant I guess and I walk over to the table where they are sitting and I sit down next to Toshi. Apparently I am some guest member for the band and I have to be at this dinner or whatever to learn about upcoming news etc... and I am really excited to be there with them in person so I start putting my arm over Toshi's shoulder and laughing, we're both having a good time joking around while Pata is himself laughing and drinking and Heath is his normal quiet self... and then I ask Yoshiki how he is and he has this blank stare at the table with this smile like he's not really paying attention to me. What made me post this is that I remember reading other people having this same experience with Yoshiki not paying attention to them and having that same weird smile. Hehe it was weird.  :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:04:41 PM by Feudal »