• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Ever had a dream with X Japan?

nage · 37157

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
on: April 04, 2008, 06:58:34 PM
Ok, my best friend will kill me for this, but HEY, it's not friend-locked!  :twisted:

She had an ultraperfect dream just a month ago! I wish at least some parts of that came true, hm...

I had a lame dream with Yoshiki once. Me and Meiling were just going away from some concert through a service exit and there were some random band members in the corridor, Yoshiki including. He was sitting on a bench and then Mei started talking to him (I guess she knew him from somewhere) so I stepped closer too. And he told me something (no idea what it was) and my reaction was O///O wth? And then we just walked away... XD I didn't say anything, just nodded and that was it. The end. Haha... *lol*

May X be with you!

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 07:01:03 PM
Worst dream ever lol.

I'm pretty sure I've dreamt about X in some way, vaguely remember hide popping up randomely, but my dreams are never coherent at all so I probably wouldn't be able to describe even if I tried, they're like acid trips or something  :?

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 07:25:28 PM
I've seen once, tho it only included Yoshiki.

It happened at the frontyard of the kindergarten I used to go to. The yard was full of people, but I think I was watching the event just from a window, but very close to the stage. The stage was a wrestling ring. Yoshiki was in the ring and was taunting the audience like wrestlers do, he was wearing a long black leather jacket and those sunglasses he always has. He looked really old. The whole event was kinda like a fashion show, people were taking photos and he was signing some LPs. In the end he said something to me through the glass and I woke up.... Maybe I should buy one of Freud's books and try to interpret this shit :D

Mod color o' mine

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 07:26:25 PM
lol, I have almost every week a dream about X ^^
just some random dream though, you know, the kind of "me playing with them in the Dome" or "hanging out in LA with X" XD
but, it always sucks waking up :P

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 07:53:16 PM
right tonight i dreamt of one of my friends performing Art of life with her band... if that counts XDD

I dreamt once or twice of hide, but not often ^^; I usually don't dream about my favourite bands... once I dreamt of Dir en grey and the next day I found 3 of their albums in a cd shop and bought them all. I only entered the cd shop cause of that dream... that was scary

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 07:57:43 PM
I can only remember one, maybe I told ferret before not sure. I was running away from things and I was just zig-zagging between apartment buildings and I ended up in a room at the top of one of them, and Chris Jericho & Lance Storm were there, and then at one point I was flying down from that room and back on the ground I started running again, and I ran past Toshi & Yoshiki just standing against a wall.

Something like that anyway..

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 09:06:16 PM
I had one where i was a guest guitarist for X and we arrived in this strange car park and couldn't find the door to the concert venue so we ended up climbing through the vents of the car park to find the stage and Pata dropped his guitar (something notable happened to Pata cannot remember fully).

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 08:37:18 AM
I know I had several dreams, but remember only one - Yoshiki was there, looking exactly as in the dinner show with Gackt and Downtown Duo and I was speaking to him very excitedly, but he only kept nodding and smiling politely (and toothily) while looking extremely distracted at the same time.
Talk about frustrating.  :x

Pony rocks!

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 09:33:02 AM
Umm, I had a dream with/about X some weeks ago. XD
(there was another with with only Yoshiki...but I'l post that later)

Well, so basiclly it was the afternoon of the first Tokyo Dome reunion concert. X still needed a guitarist and someone mentiond to them that I can play the guitar. o_O Well, I can't. Only a few chords. And worst thing, I KNEW this in my dream!!!! XD
So I was walking around and waiting, while the X members didn't really dp anything else, too. And I was near to play guitar with X in Tokyo Dome, without knowing the keys for a single song! >_> And they wanted to introduce me as the new guitarist of X... >_<

Well, so we entered a smaller stage with 400 or so people from the X fanclub, just to wave and then went to the press conference...when I was waiting for it to start, sitting between Yoshiki and Heath, I LUCKLY woke up  :shock:

My, my, my... ID

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 01:14:39 PM
I did, like months ago.
X Japan was having their concert, and I don't understand why, but I was sitting at the very front from the stage, that almost on the stage itself.
I was taking pic of Yoshiki there and suddenly he asked me to come closer to him, so I did, went up to the stage. Then he hugged me, and posed being ready for the pics. I asked my friend to take the pic but the camera suddenly didn't work! Fortunately, Yo was patient enough and he even asked someone else from the audience rows to take our pic.
Lol! I dunno how I managed to have this dream. I almost never had one before.

jigokugal

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 02:41:56 PM
Well, dunno if this counts but..

The night before my birthday i had a dream where i woke up, went to get my present and on the table was the Aoi Yoru, Shiroi Yoru box set. Naturally i was stoked.

Well.. Then, i woke up, went to get my present and guess what was there? Slash's autobiography and money... well, for a moment i was dissapointed, but hey, the book was fantastic, and guess what i bought with the money? :D

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Dreamaway

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 04:46:44 PM
I had one dream a few months ago. I went to see X play in some really small venue, and as it was the first time I'd seen them I started crying. Then, they stopped playing and started pointing and making fun of me.

I also had a dream where I met Yoshiki, but he refused to sign my autograph, since dream Yoshiki "doesn't do autographs". But then I caught him signing things for someone else, but when I confronted him he just laughed at me.

One day I'll have an X dream that doesn't involve them being horrible towards me...

☠  Jenny  ☠

I feel the cold ground underneath my boots, and for no good reason it reminds me of you.

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 02:57:42 PM
Hmmm ... I have had several weird X dreams the last years ... °__°;

What I dreamed some days ago for example: I went shopping with yoshiki (in a supermarket ... we bought food, because he wanted to cook this evening xD). But then I ended up cooking dinner for him, because he was to lazy or something XD;
While cookind, some guy came into the kitchen, telling me and a friend who was helping me a bit, that yoshiki has just been hitten by a bomb and died xDD;;; euh ... yeah.
We didn't care at all and continued preparing dinner. XDD lol ...

I've also had a dream some years ago that I watched a TV-show, where X were in some kind of "torture-cellar" (didn't find it in the dictionary XD) and yoshiki decollated the other bandmembers with an axe °__°; Except toshi, who he put on a guillotine ... xD;; Yoyo was laughing like a lunatic all the time ... that was a strange dream XD (really???)

Or in one dream X were helding a concert in front of my school and Taiji was saying some things innto the microphone while playing ... like "My best friend ... my best friend feels sick!" oo;
And then I sat in front of a pinao with Toshi, kissing his shoulder and hugging him xDDD

Oh, I also dreamed that I watched a X-interview on TV and Yoyo was wearing trousers with a big hole in the crotch (i hope its right this way, don't know XD). So ... you could see ... everything XD
I've had quite a lot dreams about such ... sights ... XD lol.

Oooh ... one time I dreamed that I was in a small pub or something in the evening with some friends ... and on the menu was standing a drink called "Pata green tea" ... for 5 Euro or so. I ordered it, got a tea and Pata suddenly appeared with an acoustic guitar on a small stage, playing "Über den Wolken" (a german song xD; ) ... in perfect german, if i remember right. XDD;
Yeah ... that's everything I can remember so far. But I'm sure there is much more °_°

Maya

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 03:13:49 PM
HAHA PATA AND ÜBER DEN WOLKEN *dead*

Über den Wolken, muss die Freiheit wohl grenzenlos sein~~~

it'd fit him XD such a drugged song

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 03:29:34 PM
Maya!  :shock: You're a pervert....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

May X be with you!

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 04:36:24 PM
Quote from: "Maya19"
Hmmm ... I have had several weird X dreams the last years ... °__°;

What I dreamed some days ago for example: I went shopping with yoshiki (in a supermarket ... we bought food, because he wanted to cook this evening xD). But then I ended up cooking dinner for him, because he was to lazy or something XD;
While cookind, some guy came into the kitchen, telling me and a friend who was helping me a bit, that yoshiki has just been hitten by a bomb and died xDD;;; euh ... yeah.
We didn't care at all and continued preparing dinner. XDD lol ...

I've also had a dream some years ago that I watched a TV-show, where X were in some kind of "torture-cellar" (didn't find it in the dictionary XD) and yoshiki decollated the other bandmembers with an axe °__°; Except toshi, who he put on a guillotine ... xD;; Yoyo was laughing like a lunatic all the time ... that was a strange dream XD (really???)

Oh, I also dreamed that I watched a X-interview on TV and Yoyo was wearing trousers with a big hole in the crotch (i hope its right this way, don't know XD). So ... you could see ... everything XD
I've had quite a lot dreams about such ... sights ... XD lol.

Oooh ... one time I dreamed that I was in a small pub or something in the evening with some friends ... and on the menu was standing a drink called "Pata green tea" ... for 5 Euro or so. I ordered it, got a tea and Pata suddenly appeared with an acoustic guitar on a small stage, playing "Über den Wolken" (a german song xD; ) ... in perfect german, if i remember right. XDD;
Yeah ... that's everything I can remember so far. But I'm sure there is much more °_°

Maya

ROFL! Nice dreams. I can actually make some of short jokes about X Japan from these... you know.. like small parody xD xD well.. except the crotch part.

jigokugal

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/xkurokei/
Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 06:11:52 AM
I don't quite remember what really happened, but I was at the X live and me and the crowd was shouting "WE ARE X!!" And Yoshiki was there infront of us. He asked us to stop by waving his hands but we continued. So he waved again but this time, with a angry look on his face so we all went silent. Bad Yoshiki dream.  :(

My friend told me that she dreamt of Yoshiki playing the piano in some hotel ballroom and I was there screaming. lolwtf :lol:
This might happen if I really met him though..

Here comes hide!

Psychedelic Violence X Crime of Visual Shock

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 11:05:00 AM
I dreamed again °_°;
But something rather lame, compared to my other dreams XD:
I dreamed that I was at a X concert that was just over (I didn't get to see anything from the members on stage, yeah XD).
And there was some ... "autograph sessions" (? xD) after the concerts ... one for each member in seperate rooms o.o; First I went to Toshis ... at this ocassion you had various possibilities: each fan could ask questions to the members like in an interview ... even over msn XD; (I didn't understand that XDD). So I communicated with Toshi through a msn-window (without having a PC with me ... senseful ee). Then he signed my arm or something, all the fans rushed out of the room to see Heath ... and I was alone with Toshi XD; He suddenly laid on a bed and was depressed because everybody ran away XD; So I climbed on the bed, cuddled up to him, gave him a kiss and then left as well XD (euh ...?)
Heaths room wasn't that full ... and nothing really happened there, so I rushed to Yoyos room as fast as possible, because I wanted to be the first in row XD I think I managed it *-*; But can't remember anything special there, too ... (or ... wasn't this some kind of underwater-world there ...? Fish everywhere? XDDD I don't really know).
Pata didn't have a room at all XDD;;; ...
But Taiji did! XD So, I went to his, I talked to him via msn again ... xD (about his homeless time or something oO; ). That's it. Not really exciting ;.;

Oh, but in the dream when Yoyo was hitten by the bomb ... xD;; ... Taiji also was there o.O. He gave a press conference about the X concerts XDD He was wearing his cowboy hat, sunglasses, a leather jacket and beneath ... euh ... Let the reporter speak XD;;
Taiji sat down, the reporter asks:
"Taiji ... are you wearing a pyjama?"
".. Yeah, yeah ...!"
XDD whatever.

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 11:56:09 AM
Wuahahaahaaaa!! XDDD I wish I had some crazy X dreams, too! *lmao*

May X be with you!

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 12:09:45 PM
Quote from: "Maya19"
(or ... wasn't this some kind of underwater-world there ...? Fish everywhere? XDDD I don't really know).

YOFISHY!! I knew i wasn't the only one who thought he was a fish >_>

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 04:48:30 AM
I've only had one dream, and it was cool and/or possibly really creepy at the same time.

I dreamed I was drunk and was with Yoshiki, we were in his bedroom, yet we were both so fucking drunk all we could do was try to impress each other with our drunk singing skills of fail and finally he collapses on the bed and falls asleep.

Either I fail at being a groupie even in dreams (if it was me) or I was hide in the dream-world. . . which makes me go O_O since there's a lot of coincidences and odd stuff in my life that makes me wonder if I have some odd "connection" to him at points, though I'd never go flaunting it or bragging on it. . .

Offline aaroni

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 05:20:15 AM
I once had one where I was standing in the crowd while X played the Last Song. Not really exciting, I know, but hey, a few months later was Night of Destruction where they opened the show with it. I'm psychic.

As for crazy dreams: hide of the Carribean. Just when I thought hide couldn't get anymore awesome, I have a dream of me and hide (Vanishing Vision "my hair totally resembles a pine apple" hide) hanging out on a pirate ship. Can't remember any details, but there was a cannon involved.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 08:29:33 AM
I just dreamed that we resurrected hide... As a dog... In the sea... :shock:

There was some special-location-finding and certain-button-pushing involved... It happened at a seaside (a bit resembling a beach near my home) and after the magic was done we ran to the shore and there was a white dog with black spots that was born from the sea... So it was like hide, but we could only play with him in the sea, he couldn't leave.... And I remember taking a few of his hair to DNA test and it matched with the real hide's -.-'

The dog looked a bit like this:

only with a bit longer nose...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 09:18:15 AM
Well, the expression is most hide-like...  :D

Pony rocks!

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 09:30:58 AM
*snerk* the expression does match. I guess he does wanna be your dog  :wink:

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 10:30:07 AM
XD I bet it's thanks to this topic or so, but right tonight (or rather in the morning, i fell asleep again and overslept and was late for school cause of that) I dreamt of Yoshiki.

It was totally weird, devided in three big parts. At first I woke up in a hotel room and he was not there, i think, but his stuff was there and i don't know anymore why i was in his room, whether i was just staying overnight or for a longer while.

I don't remember what came next, but the whole dream had a lot of flair from the class travel i did to turkey last year XD

Umm in the next hotel I was sharing room with Yoshiki, someone else (a musician but i forgot who) and a person from this forum and well there were like 5 beds and one was a big bed, for two persons and i was like "who will have to stay in the big bed 8) ?" since i didn't see there were enough beds for four and the other musician was angry with me and said "we have enough beds, Yoshiki can stay in the big one himself" and was annoyed

then the third part of the dream was that Yoshiki was something like a big boss of a company and he sold his clothes and lots other stuff at streets in a kinda dry surrounding (bazar, turkey, huh huh?) and I wanted to buy a lot of his stuff to impress him once i would get back to the hotel (that makes so much sense) and then i met him there.

We got into a talk, he grabbed my ass  8) and i SHRIEKED in the most high-pitched and annoying way ever. He was amused and annoyed, but then got a message to his phone that his cotton fields had started to BURN and we had to get away asap.
We tried to pick up the things he was selling there and i found myself in a big lorry with him and it became more an action film than anything else.
We drove through a tunnel and a friend of Yoshiki who had been seemingly "killed" by the mafia before was saving us from the flames that came up.

And well uh, the friend died and we got away and then i was with my brother in my room and we were in front of his computer and it was like "yeah that was the end of the game"

that was all a bit... fucked up? and i SO didn't want to dream of Yoshiki -_-

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 12:49:36 PM
I've had countless dreams involving hide, Yoshiki, X Japan, or some combination of all 3. XD" I usually write down the ones I remember well, too. ^^

Some of them have been so vivid that until I wake up, it feels like it's really happening. o.o And since they're usually really good dreams, I'm always sad when I find out they're not real. XD"

Anyway, I could spam up this topic like crazy with all the dreams I've had, but I'll spare you that and just post about two recent ones (and maybe post more if anyone's interested XD):

I was sitting in a room on a small couch, sitting next to someone (can't remember who exactly, but it wasn't a musician I don't think. I'm pretty sure it was some random Asian girl actually XD"). On another identical couch across from us which was only about a foot away were Yoshiki and Toshi! I was sitting across from Yoshiki, and diagonal to Toshi. XD The walls of the room looked kind of like my dorm room, and the room was dimly (if at all) lit. We were playing some sort of question game where someone would ask a question and we'd all have to answer it. XD Toshi answered one question by singing a line from "Tears". The person sitting next to me sang the next line of the song, and I sang the next line. That line didn't fit as an answer to the question, though, so I was like "That wasn't my answer! I was just singing the next line to the song!", and I think Yoshiki and Toshi laughed a bit, or at least I remember them smiling. XD Also, I was worried because I thought I botched the last note slightly and maybe slightly messed up the lyrics (which were definitely different lyrics and possibly even a slightly different melody in the dream by the way. o.o). But Yoshiki complimented me on my voice! *_* I think he said something like "That was nice! Really interesting". XD And that's about all I remember, but it was awesome. XD (Violet UK, here I come! *shot*)

And then there was one where I was going on vacation with people who in my dream were friends I had met online. XD We were invited to some fancy dinner party, and it was rumored that Yoshiki was going to be there! Sure enough, I spotted him from really far away, and it took everyone else forever to notice he was there. XD" I didn't get to talk to him, though. =( But apparently this was a 3-night event of some sort. o.o The second night I was there (which I found out later was the third night of the event), I did get to see Yoshiki! We were talking and laughing a lot. XD At one point, his voice sounded both clear/coherent and slow/hard to understand somehow so I was like "Huh?" XD" And somehow we ended up kissing a few moments later! I think he kissed me first, too. XD

Oh, and last night I had a dream where Yoshiki and I hugged at one point, but that's the only Yoshiki-related thing I remember from the dream. XD"

Offline Konata

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 05:20:50 PM
Oh I have far too many dreams with them to remember it all. It might have something to do with the last thing I see every evening is my Returns-box. 8D

In one I was in LA with my family on vacation. We were in a very empty and particularly white Walmart doing grocery shopping, when we saw a lonely poster on one wall that said something along the lines of "surprise band playing at LA dome this evening! Free entry!" After some nodding and cabbage throwing, we ended up at the concert. The dome was huuuuge and we had seats in the back from where we saw the stage perfectly. Now when I think about it, the "LA dome" looked a lot like the Tokyo one. The dome was full of all kinds of weird people waving their countries flags. It generally had a very Eurovision-kind of feeling. I also seemed to have popcorn with me for some obscure reason. Almost immediately, X stepped on stage with hide! I was extremely surprised finding hide with them, because in the dream I was pretty positive he was dead as a stone and I had seen his grave (O.o;; ) on the Helsinki graveyard the week before. They started out with X, and I was all hyped! I really wanted to move down from my seat, closer to the stage, but my dad told me not to since the hippies might crush me...? Next off they started playing Kurenai, but just when the drum part was about to start, my mom poked me on the shoulder and growled in a spooky way "breakfast~" That honestly creeped me out.

I also once dreamed that I was coming from the comic store down the street, past a big hotel near the mall I frequent. Imagine my surprise when I see Hiroshi walking up to me! He informed me that Yoshiki would like to meet me at Subway for tea. I followed him to the nearest Subway restaurant, where indeed Yoshiki sat drinking milk. I walked up to him all shaky, and started muttering something incoherent about hide for some reason. Apparently, I had prayed to -insert supernatural entity here- last evening that Yoshiki would forget about hide and move on with his life, and the creator listened to me. Yoshiki had no idea who I was talking about. My reaction was something along the lines of "this isn't what I wanted". God, I honestly don't dream a lot of weird things like this. O.o

Once again, my awzum English skills ruined my post. I can't explain myself in other languages...

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 08:20:59 PM
Still weirdest dream of mine so far.....

seeing that Yoshiki is my son.

Yeah the 42-year-old guy.I"m 20.He was supposed to be my son and both of us handled it so naturally it was scary

PARTY HARD

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 08:22:23 PM
Strangely I had two dreams involving X last night, both one after another, and both practically exactly the same as each other, they both involved me seeing them play live in Paris, but being the only one in the audience that actually cared what was going on, it was quite worrying...