• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ Massey Hall, Toronto, Canada - October 7th

Sander · 141143

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: October 06, 2010, 10:34:22 PM
I'll be the brunette with a hubby, a sulky 18 year-old and an adorable(I'm not biased at all here) blond 6 year-old in tow.

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: October 06, 2010, 10:39:10 PM
I'll be wearing a black X Japan t-shirt and my girlfriend (she's on this forum -ashtrayxx) will also be wearing the same shirt (we just got them in the mail today, yay!). We're actually a group of about 7 people or so, but unfortnately, due to Massey Hall's ticket system, only my sister, my girlfriend and I will be sitting together at H40-42 on the floor while the rest of our friends are scattered.

I'll be carrying a Yoshiki plushie with me so feel free to say hi if you recongize me. :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:45:32 PM by HerrAmn »

say anything /// tachikirenai kokoro ni

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: October 06, 2010, 10:44:00 PM
How much are people planning to spend on merch? I'm really tempted to buy a Yoshikitty if they're still available, and I really want a hoodie, and of course a t-shirt, so thats like $190 right there! LOL!

>~X~<

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: October 06, 2010, 10:47:00 PM
How much are people planning to spend on merch? I'm really tempted to buy a Yoshikitty if they're still available, and I really want a hoodie, and of course a t-shirt, so thats like $190 right there! LOL!

I think the Yoshikitty's are sold out... If I had a $100 to spend, I would have bought one haha. But who knows, they might have restocked them maybe? Usually on tours when something is sold out it's sold out. I'd like to buy a hoodie or an official t-shirt... the t-shirts are around $30-ish.

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #334 on: October 06, 2010, 10:52:16 PM
I will for sure get at least one shirt!

Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: October 06, 2010, 11:03:33 PM

I think the Yoshikitty's are sold out... If I had a $100 to spend, I would have bought one haha. But who knows, they might have restocked them maybe? Usually on tours when something is sold out it's sold out. I'd like to buy a hoodie or an official t-shirt... the t-shirts are around $30-ish.

Unfortunately i've been hearing the same thing...no more Yoshikitty's...I don't want to believe it, but if its true, the money I would have spent on a Yoshikitty will just go towards a hide plushie online. I've always had my eyes set on the new Blue Blood hide doll.

>~X~<

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: October 06, 2010, 11:05:15 PM
My hubby just said that it would have been much better if , at least here in Canada, the Tokyo Police Club would have opened for them instead of VE.
I kind of agree but this will not take away from the awesomeness of it all!

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: October 06, 2010, 11:09:05 PM
My hubby just said that it would have been much better if , at least here in Canada, the Tokyo Police Club would have opened for them instead of VE.
I kind of agree but this will not take away from the awesomeness of it all!

It just adds to suspense and awesomeness of the reward! Some unknown vampire band before the great X JAPAN!

As lame as it sounds, I like to think of it like eating dinner. You gotta eat the disgusting main course of vegetables or whatever you hate before you get the delicious ice cream! LOL!

>~X~<

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: October 06, 2010, 11:15:41 PM
Ha ha! Man, I hope if any of those guys are the sensitive type they haven't be checking X Japan message boards.  :-X

I'll be the guy wearing red and blue with glasses and longish brown hair spending $0 on merch as my funds are currently lacking (cursed book deposit!).

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: October 06, 2010, 11:18:15 PM
So doors open at 7 or 8? I'm a bit confused. Either way, we'll be there around 7:00-7:15-ish hopefully.

Offline dilbot

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: October 06, 2010, 11:19:14 PM
I'll be booking it from Hamilton right when school ends!

I'll be the dashingly short asian in a hide (short hair) t-shirt. If that's not enough of a hint then I will be the one tagging along his equally short mother around the venue :)

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #341 on: October 06, 2010, 11:22:18 PM
So doors open at 7 or 8? I'm a bit confused. Either way, we'll be there around 7:00-7:15-ish hopefully.

Doors are at 7, it starts at 8 :)

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: October 06, 2010, 11:24:45 PM

Doors are at 7, it starts at 8 :)

Great, thank you! In a way I'm glad it's seated. I'm guessing Vampires will come on around 8:30-ish and X will hit the stage around 9:30 or so. Should be over before/around midnight if all goes according to schedule.

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: October 06, 2010, 11:30:43 PM
I'll be booking it from Hamilton right when school ends!

I'll be the dashingly short asian in a hide (short hair) t-shirt. If that's not enough of a hint then I will be the one tagging along his equally short mother around the venue :)

Awwwww :)

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline dilbot

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: October 06, 2010, 11:44:32 PM
So precious it's nauseating <3

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #345 on: October 07, 2010, 12:02:05 AM
Just an idea: Each of you make an X Freaks sign and hold it up so you can all get together, instead of trying to find each other based on your clothes in a crowd of a couple of thousand.   ;D

Offline dilbot

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: October 07, 2010, 12:19:47 AM
If someone could do that and stand in the lobby that would make it a lot easier to meet up :)

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: October 07, 2010, 12:25:15 AM
I can make one at work (a legal size or so) and give it to some of the guys who will be hanging around during the afternoon. We can just look for each other at the lobby around 7:15 -7:30. What do you think?

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #348 on: October 07, 2010, 12:43:43 AM
7:30 sounds good, gives us some time to pick up merch while waiting!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: October 07, 2010, 12:49:26 AM
Yup that would be the idea. Give everyone time to get there.

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #350 on: October 07, 2010, 01:00:22 AM
Odds are I'll be at the venue all afternoon but I might leave for a bit eventually to get some lunch or whatever, how big would the sign be? I may be able to carry it with me if nobody else would hold it while I'm gone.

Offline headpower

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: October 07, 2010, 01:08:06 AM
Some people will wear t shirt tomorrow? It is pretty darn cold in T.O last couple of days, I know it is going to be bloody hot once concert started but still lol.

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #352 on: October 07, 2010, 01:11:10 AM
I'm gonna wear a shirt underneath a long sleeve t shirt. Looking at the weather channel right now, it's supposed to be plus 19 and sunny. Perfect!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: October 07, 2010, 01:45:56 AM
Odds are I'll be at the venue all afternoon but I might leave for a bit eventually to get some lunch or whatever, how big would the sign be? I may be able to carry it with me if nobody else would hold it while I'm gone.

Legal size or if I still have some 11x17 paper stashed away then 11X17. not too big I think

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline LunaSlave

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: October 07, 2010, 02:18:39 AM
I'll be wearing a Loudness t-shirt with a big Japanese naval flag on it. :) Hope to see you guys there!

Offline Viz79

• View Profile
Reply #355 on: October 07, 2010, 03:04:48 AM
Hi all! I'll be driving down from Ottawa tomorrow afternoon. Like all of you, I'm super excited!

Left (centre) floor, row B! Almost clear view of the stage!!! ;)

~V79~

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: October 07, 2010, 03:09:22 AM
Hi all! I'll be driving down from Ottawa tomorrow afternoon. Like all of you, I'm super excited!

Left (centre) floor, row B! Almost clear view of the stage!!! ;)

~V79~

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!...I want row B...I only got row E...oh well, still a good view! haha. Hope to see you tomorrow! :D

>~X~<

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #357 on: October 07, 2010, 03:29:21 AM
I also have a friend who will be joining us, he decided to come at the last minute haha :D

Offline Viz79

• View Profile
Reply #358 on: October 07, 2010, 04:27:25 AM
I also have a friend who will be joining us, he decided to come at the last minute haha :D

He just so decided to come at the last minute? :O He should've planned this for months like the rest of us here. :D

~V79~

Offline Viz79

• View Profile
Reply #359 on: October 07, 2010, 04:29:50 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!...I want row B...I only got row E...oh well, still a good view! haha. Hope to see you tomorrow! :D

Row B seat 29, my friend... I am super psyched!

~V79~