• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

D'espairsRay

leria83 · 1604

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
on: June 13, 2008, 09:42:12 PM
I was going to post just a topic on a picture I found of Tsukasa(the drummer for those who don't know) but I didn't know where to exactly make the thread so I'm making one of the whole band instead. Anyone else enjoy them? Now for the picture. Does anyone think he looks like Heath in this? Or is it just me?

This image is posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:47:54 PM
DespairsRay is cool. I liked and still like their Coll:Set album.

picture: He reminded me of Heath. If I hadn't read your post before and just looked at the piccie, I might have mistaken for Heath, when he was a lil bit younger.

Offline violeta

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 12:15:45 PM
yeah,i remember that here has one thread for D'espairsRay but i couldn't find out it now...so where's the official thread of D'espiarsRay^"^??---strange----

Thanks for posting the pic of Tsukasa,he looks so kool..^_^so my fav. member's Zero,i love D'espairs Ray's music lots,besides it,iam such a fangirl of Zero..but i've not ever said to myself or others that "Iam a Mania",i think iam not although iam huge fan of their music...^_^

My fav. music stuff of them is Mirror....i listened to Coll:Set first so Mirror was the album which made me love their music...i don't compare them both cuz i always think that D'es's music is always great for listening becos that they're such the greatest musicians.Hizumi's voice's the best and D'es's lives're always crazy and full of shocks becos of music and Hizumi's voice-_-..it's sorry cuz i've not ever had a chance to join their lives,i've just been able to see them through out DVDs live-_-poor me..<<<<))))!!

I didn't really like their lastest single Brilliant cuz...i don't know...it was strange me about D'es's music..so it was still good music stuff for listening,nothing to doubt,ne?and now,i can't wait longer to listen to Kamikaze..i hope their music will be shocked me again..so i know,D'espairs ray won't let me down anytime becos of their music is always something special...as one of my friend said :D'espairs Ray is THE HIDDEN KING OF JROCK.I think she was right...

Don't ask me why....

Offline violeta

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 11:29:42 AM

Tsu

Zero

Karyu

Hizu

:white12:

i don't know why doesn't anyone join this topic for D'es?so iam solo here o_0...i hope it's fine if i post some arts of me me here..^^

Zero^^"

Karyu

Tsukasa

Don't ask me why....