• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Muse

Beauty/Broken · 2700

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: June 04, 2008, 11:01:36 PM
Does anyone else here like Muse? To me they are fantastic; mixing alternative rock with progessive subtones and never sticking to one particular formula. Each of their albums offers a different feel and taste, churning out both ballads, space-rock experimental sessions along with pure rock songs.

I am very inspired by both Matt Bellamy's song writing and musicianship. His piano playing is fantastic and while he's not Santana on guitar his own direction in technical guitar playing is both inovative and inspiring (not to mention: difficult to imitate!).

Offline Artseeker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:41:29 AM
Here I am!Muse are one of my favorite bands and I can't wait for their next release.

Songs like "Butterflies & Hurricanes","Knights Of Cydonia","Hysteria","Citizen Erased,"Plug In Baby","New Born","City Of Delusion","Muscle Museum" clearly show how talented those guys really are.

Have you ever listened to the Japanese bonus track for "Black Holes & Revelations"?It's called "Glorious" and it's just awesome :twisted:

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 10:24:20 PM
Love them ^^

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:29:37 PM
Loved them the first time I saw Bliss on MTV. I thought it was kinda... mythical, I loved it

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Ranger Nessy

• View Profile
    • Ranger Nessy
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 09:56:03 PM
Muse are my favourite band.  Personal highlights include Invincible, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased, Escape, I Belong to You, Eternally Missed and Glorious.

They arguably make a louder and more bombastic sound than any other three-piece band in the world.

Mugabe backwards = E-ba-gum

An anagram of Mother-in-Law = Woman Hitler

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 10:22:20 PM
to be honest, I'm not a fan. sorry.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 08:54:17 AM
Going to see them on the 15th of July! :)

This is my administrator color.