• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

New Toshi Message (31.03.2008)

Lucs · 2772

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
on: March 31, 2008, 09:41:26 AM
3 consecutive reunion shows of X JAPAN were over last night.
I feel so grateful for our fans of about 150,000 people who came over to Tokyo Dome and for those who joined us through satelite TV and internet broadcastings. Thank you very much!
Total numbers of approximately 5,000 people supported our concerts from behind. We could hold such wonderful concerts thanks to you the audiences and all the staffs.

I, as a solo artist, gave as many as 2,000 concerts all over Japan during my "Utatabi" tour for the last 10 years. I was able to survive thanks to those who reached their hands to me and supported me in adversity. I received much healing and energy from the eldery people and children, and those who try to survive in whatever circumstances they are in, while I was visiting various kinds of welfare facilities which numbered more than 8,000. I send all my gratitude to all those people. Thank you very much.

I heard from many people after X JAPAN’s concers that my voice got more and more striking during these 3 days. I feel I was run out of energy at the very end, however, during these 3 days, however hard I cried, my voice seemed to extend farther and father. I guess that is because I kept singing every single day during these 10 years
I am grateful that I was given chances to sing every day.

After I left X JAPAN in 1997, I lived as purely as possible, even though I was looked down on by heartless liars, or my beloveds were falsely accused because of me. I tried to live positively even during painfully harsh circumstances. That’s why I sent such messages as to live with pure and mighty heart without choosing to die even during any adversity, even you are bullied, and to win together, all of us, at a Tokyo Dome stage.
At Tokyo Dome shows just before the acoustic music corner, my new solo track of "EARTH IN THE DARK -Leaving for the Sky" was heard.
It is a new repertoire for me; a fushion of Rock and the healing music, and is such a cool tune.
I want all of you to take a listen!(http://www.toshi-official.com/music/)

Now is the true beginning of new-born XJAPAN and new-born Toshi!

MARCH 31, 2008
Toshi
(translated from Toshi official blog)

From official myspace.

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 12:15:25 PM
Toshi you FUCKING LEGEND :D

(Cheers for the post. :P)

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 01:54:48 PM
I really like the fact that his staff is working fast on translating everything he says to English for us to understand.

And omg I want that single, already bought it.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 12:41:22 PM
I bought that Earth in the Dark photo & interview book at the merch stand in front of the Dome. It's pretty cool and the interview is sweet. He surely went through much, but seems to be doing fine now, ready to challenge both rock and iyashi-kei and whatever else comes to his way.

Pony rocks!

Offline violence

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 02:08:34 PM
"Now is the true beginning of new-born XJAPAN and new-born Toshi!"
That part is just so exciting. It's great that toshi cna have both healing music and X japan. and as we can hear, it seems they are influencing each other, or at least in regards to "earth in the dark".  hopefully having both will creat a harmony in his life.

ben

Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 11:05:15 AM
Quote from: "violence"
"Now is the true beginning of new-born XJAPAN and new-born Toshi!"
That part is just so exciting. It's great that toshi cna have both healing music and X japan. and as we can hear, it seems they are influencing each other, or at least in regards to "earth in the dark".  hopefully having both will creat a harmony in his life.

Yes, it is. I dunno how I missed this blog before..

We can hope he will be inspired to go further with X JAPAN and, most improtant, feel comfortable with it in his life.

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 07:16:28 PM
After I left X JAPAN in 1997, I lived as purely as possible, even though I was looked down on by heartless liars,or my beloveds were falsely accused because of me.

^^

It gets as back as these old days when people accused Toshi's wife of getting him into a somehow evil sect. Well, there are still people with lot of imagination, wicked people, and opportunists. So at least Toshi will always have material to go on. :roll:

Offline X-J

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 09:02:38 PM
Toshi is such a sympathic fellow...  :)  I think he's the most mature of the group, and there's earnestness and sincerity about him and what he does that is valued very highly where I come from.

Only what is in motion can rest."
-Martin Heidegger

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://hideincarnate.livejournal.com
Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 07:22:27 AM
I was silly and totally missed the CD/Book stand at the Dome...but I did get the post card set and posters! (And I ordered the book from HMV!)

But yes! Hurray for English translations of what he writes! X3