• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

IF hide came back

genkai69hide · 14036

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: May 23, 2007, 10:48:23 AM
mattie my dear,i can't just shut up.i always state my opinion and i don't care about the consequences.i just can't stand sit and watch.those kind of hide "fans" piss me off

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: May 23, 2007, 11:18:52 AM
Quote from: "genkai69hide"
its true that the hayashi man and toshi had bands before X but it wasnt even called X and it went no where until yoshiki got HIDE.

You are a delusional idiot. Seriously.

then why didnt yoshiki keep them? yoshiki is a HUDE perfectionist and is very anal about his music. apparantly those guitarist DIDNT MEET YOSHIKI's musical standarts, and guess what, hide did. thats why he was kept.

Er, what makes you think the world revolves around Yoshiki? From what i've gathered, most of the members left of their own accord because THEY didnt like the music Yoshiki was doing. NOT the other way round.

AND in 1998, why didnt they just replace hide for the reunion they were PLANNING? cause they couldnt replace him. even if someone is better than him, that doesnt mean yoshiki would replace his dear friend

You mean the reunion which wasnt "planned" at all? It was mentioned as a possibility but they didnt confirm they were definately going to do one.

genkai69hide, you are clearly a delusional idiot who really knows nothing about X or hide. Stop visiting those stupid "OMG HIDE IS DA BESTEST PERSON EVAR!!!!!" sites and go and read some REAL sites with REAL information about X.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 23, 2007, 11:29:42 AM
Quote from: "BizKiTRoAcH"

That wasn't really necessary, was it? You can get your point across WITHOUT calling names, as well.

I see your points people but please do not get personal.

RIP

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: May 23, 2007, 12:06:51 PM
Quote from: "ferret"

That wasn't really necessary, was it?

Yes it was  :D

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
Seriously stop being immature and have a proper discussion without name calling and personal insults.Some of you guys are getting out of control. :x

How can you have a proper discussion with someone so deluded and obsessed with someone that they state ridiculous crap that isnt even close to being true?

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 23, 2007, 12:53:17 PM
Then DON'T discuss the topic, problem solved. Ignoring /not saying anything, is a possibility, as well.

OR, tell the person that is telling crap what IS actually true.

RIP

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 23, 2007, 01:04:58 PM
Thats what I did, I just added a not-so-nice comment with it  :twisted:

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 23, 2007, 01:16:45 PM
^Next time, as tempting as it may be, please leave out the not so nice comment  :P

Quote from: "Unfinished"

None of these comments are helping genkai69 in anyways I doubt.

Yeah, all the people bashing genkai could actually do something useful and clear things about hide up a bit, since it's impossible for everyone to know everything there is to know. An X forum is the perfect place to learn new things about X and it's members.

RIP

PanthereNoire

Reply #68 on: May 23, 2007, 01:35:56 PM

Yeah, all the people bashing genkai could actually do something useful and clear things about hide up a bit, since it's impossible for everyone to know everything there is to know. ...

In case it has escaped your attention, that is EXACTLY what people have been trying to do at the beginning.

And I think it's a fairly NORMAL reaction to get exasperated with someone who continues to refuse to accept the truth, just because it doesn't fit with that someone's preferred world view.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 23, 2007, 01:54:42 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Yeah, all the people bashing genkai could actually do something useful and clear things about hide up a bit, since it's impossible for everyone to know everything there is to know. ...

In case it has escaped your attention, that is EXACTLY what people have been trying to do at the beginning.

I just re-read every single post in this thread and I haven't seen any explaining stuff until Lee wrote this

Er, what makes you think the world revolves around Yoshiki? From what i've gathered, most of the members left of their own accord because THEY didnt like the music Yoshiki was doing. NOT the other way round.

before it was all X is better than hide, because yadda yadda yadda. And everytime one said something pro hide there were like 5 posts contra which is rediculous.

And I still do think that it's possible to calm oneself down if one's furious and just say nothing.

RIP

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: May 23, 2007, 02:02:33 PM
I thought it was a nice conversation, until the last posts of genkai, then it got out of hands. I guess it's just my point of view then :D

Mod color o' mine

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: May 23, 2007, 02:43:12 PM
X doesnt need hide's "originality". Thats what his solo tours were for. That is why you can easily replace him.

Well, it's okay that you dislike his 'originality'. Opinions and nothing but subjective.

But there's something; a band is a creation of all members. It doesn't reflect only their leader's or more influential member's work.

A silly example, the Rolling Stones. If Keith Richards died could anyone replace him? Yes, they could. His close fans would be revolted, others wouldn't really care.

With hide is the same thing. For some he was unique and essential, for others he was a mere childish man who played guitar.

No need to find an agreement in whether we was replaceable or not.
=)

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 23, 2007, 02:52:57 PM
Quote from: "matsumoto"
X doesnt need hide's "originality". Thats what his solo tours were for. That is why you can easily replace him.

Well, it's okay that you dislike his 'originality'. Opinions and nothing but subjective.

But there's something; a band is a creation of all members. It doesn't reflect only their leader's or more influential member's work.

A silly example, the Rolling Stones. If Keith Richards died could anyone replace him? Yes, they could. His close fans would be revolted, others wouldn't really care.

With hide is the same thing. For some he was unique and essential, for others he was a mere childish man who played guitar.

No need to find an agreement in whether we was replaceable or not.
=)

that's at least a point of view I can go with. of course, X wouln't be the same without hide.
It wasn't the same without Taiji, as well, but it WAS still X!
And towards the originality... don't you think each member is original in his own way? (I mean... Pata = awake... huh? That wouldn't fit!!)

P.S. Keith Richards is already dead... but he didn't listen when the Death was telling him... ;P

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: May 23, 2007, 03:21:27 PM
Quote from: "matsumoto"

That is true, but X was created BEFORE hide joined which is why I said his originality was better suited for his solo tours and why he could be replaced.

Offline ~Carmilla~

• Sunday Listener
  • ROCK LIKE FUCK!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/x_holic
Reply #74 on: August 06, 2008, 02:04:27 PM
Aaaaahhhh I'd love to see Taiji!!! X_____X But but but I also want to see hide ;_____; That's too difficult question XDDD

WE ARE X!!!

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: August 10, 2008, 12:50:58 AM
I also agree with PN, exept that probably, hide's music has helped a lot of people, just like X's. Even if the lyrics are hateful or not, he had a lot of charisma to gain people's intrest. And I'm pretty sure his music has helped people.

Yup, I agree.

And hide's not coming back so better get over it already. "He lives in a sense anyway"