Sigh. Can't say I'm surprised...

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: April 25, 2011, 09:26:53 AM
Sigh. Can't say I'm surprised...

sad but agreed, they are already focused on the world tour, summer sonic and Yoshiki selling his crystal piano.

I would figure there would be some news already about the release of the single, but still nothing to this date about it, kind of a bummer

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: April 25, 2011, 10:25:44 AM
Hm...I kinda feel as if the delay was just a convenient excuse. I don't think they were ready to release it, if they were, I think it would surely have been released by now right? As far as I know, all the other music releases in Japan that got delayed have been released...

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:43 AM
Yeah, most of them have been released already. And we could guess that from the moment that they didn't announce a new date for the release, they didnt have the single ready and they still dont. ALL IS A JOKE

hi there

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: April 25, 2011, 01:25:16 PM
It was a stupid release date any way. They're probably just sitting on it until they tour again in order to have some kind of press reaction.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: April 25, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
And what about the album then?

Because they had to release 3 singles (I think, correct me if i'm wrong) before the album, which is supposed to be released in summer. And releasing 3 singles and one album in two months would be a bad idea.

hi there

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:00 AM
There has been no word on anything so who knows if we will still get a summer release date with all the extra stuff they are packing including the world tour.

Kinda disappointed right now but I do hope we get something soon

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: April 26, 2011, 04:04:10 AM
I guess we will get Scarlet Love Song, because the movie will be released on may 28th, so we can get the soundtrack too at this time, can´t we

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline StarWarsArtist

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: April 28, 2011, 02:04:35 AM
This just seems to reiterate everything I said earlier in the thread: They probably used the earthquake as a "convenient" excuse to delay the release of Jade's single. If it was really going to be released 4 days later, it would have been released by now. Especially if all the other delayed music and entertainment in Japan that was delayed (out of respect, anyway) was released.

Seriously, X-Japan, first empty promises, and now bold-faced lies. It wasn't the earthquake that delayed Jade, and you didn't delay Jade out of respect. The damn thing wasn't ready in the first place. This is hardly the way to treat the fans, especially if you're looking to gain more fans worldwide. Yoshiki's business practices baffle me. I'm legitimately losing respect for them, as much as I love them and want to see them succeed, but geeze, they aren't even trying to help themselves succeed. I'd prefer them telling the truth, no matter how ugly it is. I'd have a lot more respect for that than using the devastation in Japan as a sleezy way of saving face, which is doing the exact opposite in my eyes. So annoying.

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: May 27, 2011, 11:47:45 PM
Xjapan's new single "Jade" will premiere tonight on #YoshikiRadio !!!
http://bit.ly/em1pHb

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: May 28, 2011, 12:37:43 AM
Xjapan's new single "Jade" will premiere tonight on #YoshikiRadio !!!
http://bit.ly/em1pHb

Just signed up for a free trial, now listening and just waiting for 8pm! :)

>~X~<

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: May 28, 2011, 01:21:52 AM
someone record it

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: May 28, 2011, 01:25:15 AM
I'm guessing it is the exact same version as the one they put up in full on their official english site a while back?

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: May 28, 2011, 02:53:12 AM
For us in the UK it'll be around 11:00AM when Jade is played.

Offline sanorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: May 28, 2011, 09:56:06 AM
For us in the UK it'll be around 11:00AM when Jade is played.

Wasn't it at 8:00PM ET? Isn't that 0:00 GMT?
Apparently they rebroadcast it today at 9:00AM ET, that should be 1:00PM GMT today, am I right? Which means, in 3 hours...
Anyway, anyone could record it last night? :D

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: May 28, 2011, 01:58:42 PM
Jade from the radio show has been posted. And ffs, Yoshiki speak up, it sounds like he's nervous on a rerecorded program XD.

Its probably just the youtube upload, but everything except the vocals sounds a bit busier than the one on xjapanmusic.com, but I think a previous youtube upload was like that as well. I still think the bridge section sucks compared to the live versions.

Edit: I'm sorry I know I've already commented on this already, but I just listened to the video again, and I can't believe the way yoshiki acted in this video, I mean, after having many attempts at recording this, did he really think the way he spoke here was good enough for people to listen to on the radio!?

Big announcer voices "WELCOME TO SERIUS XM, EAST MEETS WEST THIS IS YOSHIKI RADIO", followed suddenly by "oh, hi, um, our next song is uh....I'm really nervous, I might cry".

Seriously was he even trying to make people want to listen to this?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:22:41 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline DopeHead

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: May 28, 2011, 07:41:21 PM

Big announcer voices "WELCOME TO SERIUS XM, EAST MEETS WEST THIS IS YOSHIKI RADIO", followed suddenly by "oh, hi, um, our next song is uh....I'm really nervous, I might cry".

I lol´d

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: May 28, 2011, 08:35:33 PM
jooohshiikii-radio, very lol, and to be honest, I didn´t hear anything at all, only a whispering like leaves in the wind untill I recognised I have to turn my volume control up to 120% and yes there was something told, could be Yochan or not...
really, for stuff like that he makes such an overhead, poser :P

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #348 on: June 09, 2011, 07:10:22 PM
Looks like we finally have the Jade single cover. Posted all over the redesigned X Japan website.

>~X~<

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: June 09, 2011, 07:37:33 PM
I liked the cover
 cool  photo

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #350 on: June 09, 2011, 09:13:46 PM
ah awesome cover! hope it comes as a physical release!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: June 11, 2011, 07:07:28 AM
I managed to extract the cover art without the play button in the middle in case anyone wanted it for something, like having the proper album art for their iPod.  :P

>~X~<

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #352 on: June 11, 2011, 10:24:53 AM
Eh, seems to me like any rock/metal fans who havn't heard of this band will think, "is this a release from the latest untalented pop star or something?" when they look at this.

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: June 13, 2011, 03:15:00 AM
hope it comes as a physical release!

Same here! Be great to walk into a store selling CDs and finally being able to leave with something by X.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: June 14, 2011, 04:42:46 PM
"(TUESDAY, June 14, 2011) -- "Jade," the long-awaited new single from X Japan, one of the most influential rock bands in Japanese history, will be released in North America, Europe and Latin America on Tuesday, June 28 in all digital formats. "Jade" is the first track from the band's English debut album, currently in the final stages of recording."

http://jrockrevolution.com/index.php/news/jrock-news/1716--x-japans-first-single-qjadeq-to-be-released-on-june-28-.html

>~X~<

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #355 on: June 14, 2011, 06:04:42 PM
currently in final stages of recording?? jade is not finished???.

digital format? itunes? or??

Ex denxdenx

shane140

Reply #356 on: June 14, 2011, 06:07:19 PM
^ They're talking about the album in the final stages. :)

Glad Jade's finally coming out.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #357 on: June 14, 2011, 06:30:34 PM

That album has been in the final stages of recording for at least a year, lol. :D

As for the Jade single, I don't like the sound of "digital formats", sounds like this won't be a physical CD release.

>~X~<

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: June 14, 2011, 06:41:44 PM

That album has been in the final stages of recording for at least a year, lol. :D

As for the Jade single, I don't like the sound of "digital formats", sounds like this won't be a physical CD release.

I'm pretty sure we won't see the single as a physical CD release.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #359 on: June 14, 2011, 07:17:39 PM

I'm pretty sure we won't see the single as a physical CD release.

After I heard about the EMI deal, and when I saw the album cover, I was starting to be convinced this would be a CD release. But based on X Japan's post-reunion activity, i'm not surprised with the digital release.

Anyways, I will surely buy the song from iTunes upon it's release.

>~X~<