X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Evening with Yoshiki 2022 press conference?

friday · 2852

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
on: December 26, 2021, 02:48:16 PM
Saw something on Yo’s Instagram… Does anyone know if it’s just more bullshit or if something interesting is happening?

Forever living in hope for that “album master” from a few years ago leaking.

Take care all!

Jimmy

MODERATOR'd!

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 09:39:12 PM
I’d love to have Kiss the Sky leak

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 05:23:34 AM
I watched the announcement and Q & A from press. It was all done to announce his Breakfast / Dinner shows he will be doing in late 2022.

I was most interested in the Q & A’s but got the impression the press were advised not to ask about X Japan because not a single one did!

When answering the questions from foreign press, (sorry, there were a couple but I can’t remember what they were), there was a question around the documentary “We Are X”. Yoshiki did drop that “We Are X” had been picked up by a major network for distribution, and also randomly mentioned that he hoped to release the “new album” soon. I am assuming this is X Japan’s, but take that for whatever it is worth.

Also got an “update” around Under The Sky. There should be an announcement in a couple of months, (he changed from weeks to months XD), about a release date. This is that show which featured Yoshiki performing with various artists, including Marilyn Manson. I think it was meant to be originally released early 2021 but the announcement video has been taken down…

He did also mention a other documentary that was in the works…I am guessing this was that Youtube Originals one…but no release window was given.

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 12:11:53 PM
Thank you so much for the synopsis and update; much appreciated!

That’s really interesting about Under the Sky; I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it!

Perhaps this major distribution of We are X is the “right time” for the album to drop…….. In 2032.

MODERATOR'd!