X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

full english translations of hide's brother's book / mayuko's book?

97doubt · 3724

Offline 97doubt

• View Profile
hi! i'm new here and new to the fandom. i'm really trying to learn as much about hide as i can and i really want to read their books to see how other people, especially them, viewed him  :D if anyone can help me out that would be great! i already found the translation for yoshiki's autobiography which i am currently reading but i wish there were more translations of books about hide.

also; i ordered hide perfect treasures international version, which is released on his birthday this year. if anyone would like to see anything from it (because it will be in english) please let me know! i'd be happy to show everyone when i get it  :)

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Hi there,

welcome to XFF!

Nice to have some fresh blue blood!  8)

Unfortunately I can't help you with the exact book, but we have some translations of books here in the forum. The one of Yoshiki you already found, but we also have the biography of TAIJI (here https://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=7763.0) and Toshi (here https://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=7576.0)

Hope this helps you anyway :)

positively unsure。

Offline ottkaji

• Rookie
    • View Profile
You know that book is sitting on my desk within reach of me. Now I have an excuse to get to work on it. You are looking for a full translation of it right?

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
ottkaji, best man!  ;D

positively unsure。