• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X-Japan Creepypasta.

ottkaji · 7208

Offline ottkaji

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: August 18, 2021, 11:53:37 AM
May as well make a thread about this since Yoshiki is a big horror fan. That and one of my all time favorite creepypastas is not only a music based one but was around decades before creepypasta or the internet. Specifically the Paul Is Dead one. Not gonna lie. I could definitely see Yoshiki discovering Marble Hornets or Jeff The Killer and getting the band together for a new project just to forget about it next week. Who knows. Might have already happened and was met with shrugs or "not this again" groans. Then again they've had enough actual real horror to last a lifetime. Anyway if there any writers on this board that may be an idea something that's been missing for a while.

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
  • They’re at their wits end
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 05:45:06 PM
X with creepypasta might be the craziest combination I've ever imagined. :D But since I'm a big creepypasta fan, if someone about to do this then please share. I'd like to read it. :)

Offline ottkaji

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 06:17:07 AM
I'm currently writing a Pathfinder campaign. Incidentally Yoshiki is one of my characters. I may write something myself after that.

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 11:52:48 AM
I'm not a fan of creepypasta, but I would be curious what an X Japan creepypasta might be like.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 02:04:28 PM
Let's just start  ;D

positively unsure。

Offline ottkaji

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 05:53:13 PM
I guess I'll start since I brought it up.

A most likely needed disclaimer first. This is of course a fan fiction so even though it is based on existing works and the public life of existing people, it is not meant to be a commentary on any of them, a statement of fact, an existing work in the intellectual property holders cannon or most importantly for sale. This is a work of fiction and outside of being an existing works creepypasta 90% or more came from my imagination. May contain some descriptions of graphic violence and light femdom, yes I'm a Yoshiki fan big surprise, though nothing too explicit since this is a creepypasta and not a slash fic, "Standing Sex" puns aside. I also am not at this moment going to include Hide or Taiji in order to give due respect to the dead.

Yoshiki's secret room.

User: Yasuhiro Sugihara. Folder: Notes On Whatever This Is.

After more than a decade of being in this band there's still so much I don't know about them. Even if no one sees this, I need to have a record so I can figure this out. I knew coming in that Yoshiki San has several walk in closets in his mansion and studio and most of the X-Japan members each have their own skeleton army to hide in them. So knowing that Yoshiki San has a private room should be no surprise at all. I always assumed it was his love nest since several women have visited him there, and of course left with a smile. Although I have seen Ishizuka San go there several times. He always treats it the same way he treats everything. Just like it's another job to do. Other than that, he's just there. He has never said what happens there, only that "there are some things we were never meant to know." Morie San wants nothing to do with it and Deyama San seems to be afraid of it but still wants in as if it were a sense of duty. Yoshiki San keeps telling him to not try so hard. I did once ask Yoshiki what happens in there and he just said "it's less than you're hoping for and more than you can handle." None of this mattered until today when Deyama San called the rest of us over to Yoshiki's mansion frantically panicked. Yoshiki missed an appointment the day before which was odd enough but even worse is that he hasn't left that room for a week.

Offline ottkaji

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 02:05:10 PM
I've been putting this off for too long so I'll put the next 4 parts here now. I was planning to do a page a week. Any feedback or criticism is welcome as well.

Part 2

User: Yasuhiro Sugihara. Folder: Where is Yo-Kun.

I have to pause to take a break. I may as well write down the details of what's happened so far but I"m having trouble finding the words to describe how bizarre this situation is. So far the staff here and in his studio either doesn't believe Hayashi-San is locked inside his own house, responds with silence or in a very few cases we've been told that it's up to us. I can't get a locksmith because the door has no visible locking mechanism even though it's clearly locked. I tried to call emergency services but Morie-San informed me that this did happen long ago, yet for only a day instead of a week when the door finally opened on it's own he looked....well....thin. As in thinner than his normal self. When the ambulance arrived the workers threatened to call the police on us when they saw the room before running, as in literally running away. It seems the rest had to pick him up off the floor and take him to the hospital themselves. He was wolfing down food once he was stabilized. Yoshiki. Caviar and champagne Yoshiki. Wolfing down hospital food. I can't imagine it. One thing that did catch my attention was that HEATH did say he saw something unusual.He said he was sure there was someone else present. This may be due to Japanese heritage and he only saw something for a millisecond but the best he could describe it as is a well kempt onryo. Ishizuka-San is also here. Then there's the knob on the door. Obviously it's locked and there is a very small letter T etched on it. The same T that's been used as Toshis solo career logo for the past 15 years.

Part 3

User: Yasuhiro Sugihara. Folder: What does Toshi know?

I showed Morie-San the etching and we both talked to Deyama-San. Pata was there and more quiet than ever. This is something that only the two original members of X are privy to and Toshi says it was from a long ago pact. What that pact was is something he won't turn loose of. The main thing is that if Yoshiki stays there any longer he may die if he's not dead already. With my own activism and the protests I went to and organized to help save the worlds lives I sure won't let my bandmate and band leader die. When this happened before the door opened on it's own and he was taken care of immediately. Deyama-San seems to be waiting for the door to open but what if it never does? Right now, as I'm writing this Morie-San is trying to reason with him while he's trying to regain some form of composure. At first he said the door can't be unlocked from the outside until I pointed out the mark I found. He then froze in place and all he said was that we couldn't let it out. He was white as a bedsheet and trembling as much as, well, the time we first met and he had other things to be afraid of. I need to stop here. Toshi just reached out and opened the door saying god help us.

Part 4

User: Yasuhiro Sugihara. Folder: We found Yo-Kun.

I have no clue what to make of this now. Yes, Hayashi-San is in the hospital and arrived there thin and desiccated just as described by Morie-San. Deyama-San has some connection to this but he's way too terrified to convey what he knows to us. I would say things almost seem supernatural. As a committed sceptic, that would have been something I would have never said until what I witnessed. Now I've been praying to any Good or religious figure I know of and, in keeping with the Japanese tradition of everything having its own God, I even prayed to my guitar. I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me get back to the start. Once the door was opened we all went in except for Toshi. He walked away to have a seat and try to stop shaking. He's either keeping watch, keeping distance or both. Morie-San and I checked inside, Ishizuka-San was there, and this room was just a bedroom. Granted an ornate bedroom just like the other ones in his mansion with a high end TV, luxury furnishings, white walls and a wet bar stocked with Yoshiki wines, but no Yoshiki. The only odd thing at the time were these odd, faint patterns on the walls that kind of looked like faded black veins and a fountain by one wall. Except it appeared to have the decorative fountain part removed and was just a concrete basin with water running up and over the sides of it. Those were the only 2 differences until I looked closer. As if on queue and waiting for someone to claim him I saw blood form in the water of the fountain and then Hayashi-San floated to the surface in what looked like a suspended animation as well as also looking drained. As we were pulling him out and leaving that room I made sure the door was closed behind me and then I noticed that Deyama-San was gone. We saw no one enter or leave that room but Toshi saw someone or something that scarred him so bad he didn't even shut the front door on the way out.

Part 5

User: Yasuhiro Sugihara. Folder: The aftermath.

It's been a month now. Hayashi-San thanked everyone for helping him in the same way he always exchanges pleasantries as if we were doing a contract signing. He now considers everything done and taken care of. I think both him and Toshi are still in grave danger. Whatever is after them wouldn't give up after two attempts. Me and Morie-San are at Yoshikis place to confront him about the risk he's putting on him and Toshi. Toshi's a complete mess and wants to be anywhere else but here. Pata is here too. Here is what we know so far. Whatever it is that got Toshis head on a swivel is obviously not normal and I should quite possibly entertain the notion that it's not human either. It's definitely not a well kempt onryo since onryo are hardly ever "well kempt" at least according to tradition. I'd say vampire since Yo-Kun was drained but there were no puncture wounds concurrent with a bite. Who knows? This maybe some crazed and looney fan. There's also the door though. HEATH, Pata and I all tried to open that door and it was locked but Toshi was just able to grab it and open it as though it was his own place. He was also the one who least wanted to open the door. He still needs to be here. Just pretending this will all go away is only making things worse. Just now Toshi just ran in here screaming and is cowering behind Hayashi-Kun saying "don't let it get me." It looks like we're not alone.