Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:19:00 AM by KRazyJess »

Offline [Didier]

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/didieer
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 07:00:16 AM
i really dont know.
i only know they got heath when he was in the US and they tell X that there was another band with that name so they change it. so any useful information.

btw, can u give me the link of that spanish site?

Offline KRazyJess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 08:09:23 AM
Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:19:13 AM by KRazyJess »

Offline Azak

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 08:23:19 AM
it says that heath met hide after a concerter in 1990 , they became really good friends and heath was in charge of a coffeeshop that hide owned , he usually went to the Extasy summit concerts so he had a good relationship with X , so when taiji left X in 1992 they openned auditions for bass players.

Around may when they were in Los Angeles hide called heath to join X , but heath tought hide was drunk , or that he was drunk  :lol: and in june he left his band to join X. August 24 1992 at 6 pm Heath is announced the official new X bassist at the Rockefeller center , thats when Heath told the band there was already a band called X , so 6 days later they renamed to X japan.

October 1992 back in japan , Heath was introduced as the official bassist at the Extasy summit '92.

theres a lot more info but its kinda annoying to translate it all haha , i hope that helps  :roll:  :)

url=http://userbars.org][/url]

Offline KRazyJess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 09:07:52 AM
Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:19:23 AM by KRazyJess »

Offline Azak

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 09:10:38 AM
well , i dont know if its all true ... but that website has a lot of information , i was reading some of it lol.. its quite nice  :lol:

url=http://userbars.org][/url]

Offline Youkai

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 10:57:28 PM
Actually, Heath's meeting was only unpleasant with Yoshiki from what  I've heard. The reason being that when he first came to meet "X" he showed up slightly drunk and Yoshiki did not like this. Of course, since hide had suggested Heath I guess that is why he let it slide. But as far as I know, all of X except maybe Toshi were known for getting drunk so why that would bother him... who knows! I'm not saying that everyone else in incorrect, but that is what I've read on several Japanese articles about that subject.

Offline KRazyJess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 08:29:12 AM
Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:19:34 AM by KRazyJess »

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 01:00:46 PM
I'll try to find you my links to the japanese sources I used for that information, my bookmarks are kinda a mess now :? I'll do some cleaning and lead you back to where you can read more (in japanese).

Most of my biographies are still incomplete since there is some more info I've been wanting to add, but yeah, I've heard that Yoshiki was kinda hard on Heath, hence the connotation that "even" Yoshiki ended up liking him. Since Yoshiki also had the last word in having rejected other bassists after tons of auditions.

Offline KRazyJess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 01:06:19 PM
Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:19:46 AM by KRazyJess »