I have an idea

Liliah · 8073

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
  • They’re at their wits end
    • View Profile
on: December 29, 2020, 01:05:21 PM
 Hey X-Freaks!

Recently I was thinking about this forum. Actually, previously this forum was more crowded, the users were more active and there were many different and interesting topics. But now, this forum is dead inwardly.

So, I have an idea. We can make new topics anything we want to talk about X (or offtopic). This can be serious topics or just amusing stuffs too. Or we can make the bring up old topics as well. The aim is reviving the forum as so back then.

How about it?

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 02:39:58 PM
if only X were back on the scene we would have plenty to discuss about, that's why we're all aboard a ship that doesn't sail  :(

however it would be nice to use the Wayback Machine to bring up old X's websites or fansites to chat about what was the fandom back then in the early 2000s or even better the golden 90s...  8)

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 03:27:44 PM
Liliah, if you have time, just check this forum, we talked about X quite a lot back in the day. If you want to discuss anything or tell us your opinion, just reply to that thread.
Although I don't think there will be a lot of reply then...

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 08:11:35 PM
Oh, I didn’t mean that, sorry for misunderstanding.
Yes, of course we talk quite a lot about X. But there are many topics sink into oblivion from 2010’s...
What I mean is we can bring up again this topics because band seems to wont doing anything at near term. I think it would be nice.
Or we can ask entertaining stuffs about X during this time. Just to having a good time.
Like things starting with “Which...” or anything else. So everyone will own answers and that’ll show up a long chat.
And “Maybe this forum will be more livelier than the past”
That’s what I think.
You know, I don’t have a friend to come to a concert with me or just talking about X. :) So I’m really happy to find this forum and want to continue untill many years.
Sorry again, I’m not good at explaining myself.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:21:37 PM by Liliah »

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 03:34:58 PM
Actually answering to old topics is very welcome. We don't mind people bringing back old topics since there are always new people to discuss them with.  ;)
So please go ahead if there is something in the old topics that you want to reply to.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 11:41:51 PM

How about it?

Go ahead! Use all the old topics and put some informations or questions on top! Would really appreciate it. Let's start forum games and so on. I'm all in for it.

But are forums still fascinating nowadays? I mean since snapchat, tiktok, insta whatever everything is more interactive than an old-fashioned forum. Maybe the young members can answer wth they've registered themselves here^^

positively unsure。

Offline Alexsis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 02, 2021, 11:05:58 AM
Everybody has really good input and ideas. I think as well that the forums has a lot of potential. I get it nobody really does forums
because all the cool kids like The Tic Tocs etc... (you can laugh corny I know). I still like og old school forums, maybe I'm just old.
But all jokes aside I think that as long as there are X-Japan fans and fans of band members of X-Japan/forums then it's a cool thing. Maybe
some public word of some way, I remember that I was looking for forums and looking up X-Japan and landed here. Just my 98 cents bringing it up
to a dollar imho. Get this forums out there to reach ear holes and eye holes I hope that I could be helpful. 😊

Offline Alexsis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 02, 2021, 11:13:33 AM
Everybody has really good input and ideas. I think as well that the forums has a lot of potential. I get it nobody really does forums
because all the cool kids like The Tic Tocs etc... (you can laugh corny I know). I still like og old school forums, maybe I'm just old.
But all jokes aside I think that as long as there are X-Japan fans and fans of band members of X-Japan/forums then it's a cool thing. Maybe
some public word of some way, I remember that I was looking for forums and looking up X-Japan and landed here. Just my 98 cents bringing it up
to a dollar imho. Get this forums out there to reach ear holes and eye holes I hope that I could be helpful. 😊

*P.P.S.* I was thinking about this forum lately and I was like I should check in, maybe I was meant to, to give my info. on this matter who knows? happy New Year too guys!

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 07:31:41 PM
I’m glad to everyone thinks like me. Thank you guys!^-^ But must to say, although this suggestion is mine, I didin’t think which topic I should start with or what happend if my idea accept by all of you.
Besides I’m new in this forum and don’t know much about forum topics. So, if you want to start at first, please do it. :) 

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 07:51:01 PM
I think as well that the forums has a lot of potentiI get it nobody really does forums
because all the cool kids like The Tic Tocs etc...
Haha :D I really happy to I’m not a cool Tic Tac Toe kid.
I’m just a nerd 2000s style forum kid, indeed ;D

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 07:58:19 PM
But are forums still fascinating nowadays? I mean since snapchat, tiktok, insta whatever everything is more interactive than an old-fashioned forum. Maybe the young members can answer wth they've registered themselves here^^

I really love this forum’s old-fashioned style. ^-^