• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Hide dream

Alexsis · 2749

Offline Alexsis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: September 12, 2020, 12:34:40 PM
About 6 months ago I had a dream about Hide, I was going through a difficult time as others
where in terms of the pandemic/Coronavirus/Lockdown. Well I don't want to get too emo or weird,
as I maybe can sometimes. I have to get a i.v. medicine for a medicine at a hospital every 6 weeks for 2 hours
a visit every 6 weeks. Well I was worried to take 2 trains to get there during a Coronavirus, I was really worried as they still wanted me to go.
One day I was so upset/scared after I came home, that night I had a dream of Hide, He din't say anything maybe language
Idk, If anyone wants to say if hide known english some or a lot that's awesome. Well long story short I was upset the day I had
to go to the hospital and that night I dreamed about Hide and his being in my dream helped me r.i.p. Hide thanks for coming to my dream to chill me out,
Sorry this was long, I also shared the dream to Yoshiki in his instagram comments when it happened. Who knows just wanted to share take care. And if anyone wants/ or could tell me what the dream could mean bonus points thanks for reading this. *P.s.* he didn't say anything but I knew it was to chill me out etc... odd enough lol.

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 06:39:35 PM
sometimes we have a tendency to dream about people we love when we're put under stress. So it's like Hide has been your guardian angel  :)

Offline hiko

• Rookie
  • Yasushi 🕷 X FREAK since 2010, Pata, Taiji fan 🕷
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 08:58:47 PM
sometimes we have a tendency to dream about people we love when we're put under stress. So it's like Hide has been your guardian angel  :)

Wait, but that's so cute haha
Sometimes I dream about Pata or Taiji when I'm ill. 
It makes me feel better haha

SLEEP IS A DRUG 🕷

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 12:05:36 AM
Sometimes I dream of X, too.

I shared one of my dreams here https://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=7581.0  :)

positively unsure。

Offline Alexsis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 09:55:55 AM

Wait, but that's so cute haha
Sometimes I dream about Pata or Taiji when I'm ill. 
It makes me feel better haha

That's really sweet, that's nice and comforting to know that others have had dreams of members
of X-Japan in times of stress/illness etc... I hope I did this response right, as I have not popped in here
to see what's up in a min. Thanks for sharing that with me and the forum. 😊✨

Offline Alexsis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 10:03:48 AM

Who knows, maybe but he would make a pretty good angel I think. It reminds me of my profile pic. of Hide tbh. 💯♥️️✨😇👼😌

Offline Alexsis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 02, 2021, 10:12:35 AM
Sometimes I dream of X, too.

I shared one of my dreams here https://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=7581.0  :)

Thanks for sharing your X-Japan dream with me and the forum. Dreams are so crazy to me, I believe that our dreams can tell us stuff in a way.
Even though I know people who say it's just our brains running to play thoughts or whatever when we sleep. I have no idea I sometimes like to
look at dream meanings, my nana before she passed when I would tell her a dream she would always tell me "Alexsis dreams mean nothing"
and not to look to much into them. I'm weird like that though, I love talking about dreams and to hear about others dreams lol. 👀

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 07:27:10 PM
Yesterday, I was browsing the dead X page of my country and came across with this…

https://scontent.fadb3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/944619_528681007168027_1303729473_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Gmf1NdJBLXYAX9i2gZE&_nc_ht=scontent.fadb3-2.fna&tp=14&oh=9c7ac7d076722802be9518a8027970b2&oe=6028E8DD

“It’s so easy to say ‘I want it.’ I wish I had a child. It doesn’t matter if there is a girl or boy. I’d settle him/her on my knees every day. If I have two child, I’d settle them both on my knees. I want to be a good father. Hey... That’s impossible! I think I shouldn’t have a child right now.
                                                               -hide”

This reminds me of the dream that I had 2 or 3 months ago.
As you understand, I saw hide. In dream, don’t know why but I’m a child. Maybe 5 or 6, max 7 year-old child. And playing with him on his knees. He tickles me on and on, caresses my head kindly, hugs me as if I’m his child...
I don’t know guys, everything seems like real that it couldn’t be a dream. I felt his heartbeats, his body heat, his hands that fondling me. I heard his cute giggle clearly. 
For an instant, he was so real.
hide played with me almost a hour and then his phone started ringing. That’s a quite short call. But I was understand that the farewell time was came.  We hugged one last time. And that’s all. I’ve never seen him after this dream.
When I wake up, I said “Aww what a cute dream it was! ^^”
But now, whenever I remember this dream, I suddenly tear up. Don’t know guys, maybe just a coincidence but it hurts.
I’ve always thought he’s like an amorist or something. I’ve never thought he wants to be a dad, have children and so on.
In fact, I wouldn’t share this to anyone because it’s really weird. (Even now I wondering why I was a child in my dream :D)
But you all are know X, hide or any member. I think most of you are feel these weird things sometimes.
So I wanted to share. This coincidence confusing me so bad.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:45:32 PM by Liliah »