Ekapri · 33771

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #120 on: March 31, 2021, 01:56:28 PM
B'z did an amazing cover of Crazy Doctor from Loudness back in the early 80s. If anyone is interested I search for the video.  8)
bring it on

Crazy Doctor and Milky Way

https://youtu.be/40ENtaf2yq8

positively unsure。

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: April 16, 2021, 06:31:35 PM
I listened to the latest Yoshiki Mobile message, the closing line didn't get me surprised: "Please vote for Yoshikitty, 'cause I'm all over the place".  8)

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
  • They’re at their wits end
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: April 16, 2021, 10:24:40 PM
I listened to the latest Yoshiki Mobile message, the closing line didn't get me surprised: "Please vote for Yoshikitty, 'cause I'm all over the place".  8)

Lol why am I still laughing at this :Dd
I was waiting for a short “yOsHiKi mAStEr CaRd” advertisement by him but he didn’t do that. It’s a nice development, at least.

Btw... I’m a simple X fan, I voted to My Melody of course. 8)

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: April 17, 2021, 03:02:13 PM

I was waiting for a short “yOsHiKi mAStEr CaRd” advertisement

hahahahahahah.  ;D oh my. I just hope that there aren't any more sponsored goods by him in the future besides the ones we already know of.

right now all I'm doing is waiting for the 100th version of the demo for Kiss the Sky.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: April 17, 2021, 03:32:39 PM
Btw... I’m a simple X fan, I voted to My Melody of course. 8)

hahahaha, me too^^

positively unsure。

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: April 22, 2021, 11:20:45 AM
right now all I'm doing is waiting for the 100th version of the demo for Kiss the Sky.

I N D E E D. That’s true af. 

But it seems like we’ll wait for years. Yo-yo is busy with yOsHikITty nowadays. Yeah, that little, extremely unnecessary mascot.

Oh God, he’s just like a child.

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: April 22, 2021, 12:29:58 PM
I think he also might be scared to come back on stage as a drummer, considering his playing style, his age and the fact that he had multiple surgeries throughout the years. In his Instagram feed I've never seen a recent picture of him playing the drums, they're all throwback images. He's kind of a piano-only musician right now, I think

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #127 on: April 22, 2021, 04:57:12 PM
I think he also might be scared to come back on stage as a drummer, considering his playing style, his age and the fact that he had multiple surgeries throughout the years. In his Instagram feed I've never seen a recent picture of him playing the drums, they're all throwback images. He's kind of a piano-only musician right now, I think
I really wouldn't mind if he does not come back as a drummer, but only a pianist. As long as he or X does come back to us with some music.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: April 22, 2021, 07:55:24 PM
Yes, someone else can play the drums. It would be great so much of the songs like Endless Rain or Longing would be without programmed but live drums.

positively unsure。

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: April 22, 2021, 09:14:36 PM
I think there’s something different than this: The relation of the members. Yoshiki said that he’s in America for 14 months, I wonder if they have called each other even once or not during that time. It seems like members are not close that much.

If it were only about the Yoshiki's desire about being an only-pianist and his fear of the getting injured again, they would have a concert least 20 times among this three years.
We're already know that when he wants to do something, then he gets it in any case.

If the problem were only this, then they would have acoustic concerts. So he wouldn't have to be playing drum and only play song with the piano.
Or they would have a concert which includes hard songs in their original dynamics, but the drum parts would come from the audio system and he'd perform a duet with whole song through playing piano.
I could say tens of variations of this, believe me.

X's fandom is not full of child or stupid, so if Yoshiki say that he wants to quitting play the drum, literally everyone understand him and his feelings.

So, I believe that it's not about the playing drum or fear of injury.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:20:02 PM by Liliah »

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: April 23, 2021, 02:38:22 PM
yup. In the past I already spent endless words about the possible crooked relationships of Yoshiki with the other members, so I thought I'd add new hypothesis to the mix just for the sake of it  8)

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: April 23, 2021, 04:16:21 PM
Oh sorry for that. As I was writing that, it didn't come to my mind that it was already discussed in the past.

Sadly I have to say, talking about X's current situation  is too boring.

I really don't mind the uncoming album or concerts or Yoshiki's tens of unfinised projects. Just hope that we can see them together again.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: April 23, 2021, 11:09:15 PM
Maybe the Violet UK album really comes first ^^

positively unsure。

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: April 25, 2021, 08:26:54 AM
just imagine if Yoshiki and Sugizo teamed up to launch a new kimono series, only to procrastinate the album even more. I'd be rolling on the floor laughing.  ;D

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: April 25, 2021, 01:35:16 PM
Why Sugizo? Does he also say he want to release something pushes the ETA forward?

positively unsure。

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: April 25, 2021, 02:04:21 PM
Why Sugizo? Does he also say he want to release something pushes the ETA forward?

every now and then he also wears fashion apparel, just like in this picture https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrCHpEBB0P/  :D

however, I just found out that Yoshiki wants to hear about us for an upcoming movie:

https://www.yoshiki.net/shareyourstory.html

Offline Ekapri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: May 10, 2021, 02:34:46 PM
https://twitter.com/YoshikiChannel/status/1391560676833853442?s=19

Good news everyone! Yoshiki& Sugizo will have discussion online together next week On May 17th, I hope it's something fun and productive

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: May 10, 2021, 03:40:59 PM
https://twitter.com/YoshikiChannel/status/1391560676833853442?s=19

Good news everyone! Yoshiki& Sugizo will have discussion online together next week On May 17th, I hope it's something fun and productive

:o they haven't livestreamed together in years. Please, Sugizo, break some good news

Offline MPony

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: May 10, 2021, 07:54:41 PM
Saw this, it's premium users only...
I hope someone "helps" us watch the content  ::)

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: May 11, 2021, 04:10:51 PM

NicoNico hosts a lot of re-uploaded interviews by Yoshiki, Toshi, Sugizo, etc. but the lack of subtitles really grinds my gears...  :-\

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: May 11, 2021, 08:56:14 PM

I pay my 5$ / month to Yoshiki on yt^^ I can give you a link if you want me to  :)

positively unsure。

Offline MPony

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: May 12, 2021, 06:02:01 PM

NicoNico hosts a lot of re-uploaded interviews by Yoshiki, Toshi, Sugizo, etc. but the lack of subtitles really grinds my gears...  :-\

I know. Japanese is really difficult even for me that I've studied it, and I have a JLPT N3 (medium level)... I still need subtitles too >>

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: May 20, 2021, 02:36:28 PM
From Yoshiki's IG: "4 years ago on May16th, I had my 2nd neck surgery-Artificial Disk Replacement. Still feeling numb in a few fingers. But because of your support, I'm semi-recovered."

cool and good.  :) But it must have been a hell of an injury to not be fully recovered yet

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: June 10, 2021, 11:15:06 AM
I just discovered that Yoshikitty is ranked as the #1 most popular Sanrio characters in my country https://www.siliconera.com/sanrio-character-ranking-2021-winner-is-cinnamoroll-again/

:o I have to say that I wasn't aware of such popularity before the announcement.

Offline Ekapri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: July 12, 2021, 01:47:58 PM
From Yoshiki's IG: "4 years ago on May16th, I had my 2nd neck surgery-Artificial Disk Replacement. Still feeling numb in a few fingers. But because of your support, I'm semi-recovered."

cool and good.  :) But it must have been a hell of an injury to not be fully recovered yet
We can repeat that sentence because he says it a lot

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: July 19, 2021, 11:14:35 AM
apparently Sugizo is not doing well. He has a trauma that extended from the shoulder through the arm (he guesses it's from wearing the guitar strap over the same point for years)

according to his IG post he's receiving therapy for that and it's based on applying oxygen supplies to the injured area to diminish pain. I just hope it's not permanent, we already have an injured Yoshiki in the roster...  ???

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: July 19, 2021, 10:56:05 PM
oh damn, hope he gets better soon.

does anyone has some more informations?

positively unsure。

Offline Ekapri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: July 22, 2021, 11:10:29 AM
oh damn, hope he gets better soon.

does anyone has some more informations?
still working on it 😎
Now about Yoshiki he said he missed his fans
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRnzMj2A47L/?utm_medium=copy_link

Offline Ekapri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: July 22, 2021, 11:12:34 AM
apparently Sugizo is not doing well. He has a trauma that extended from the shoulder through the arm (he guesses it's from wearing the guitar strap over the same point for years)

according to his IG post he's receiving therapy for that and it's based on applying oxygen supplies to the injured area to diminish pain. I just hope it's not permanent, we already have an injured Yoshiki in the roster...  ???
there is one more thing that worries me, Pata I hope he really reduces his drinking activities

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #149 on: July 23, 2021, 10:37:00 PM

there is one more thing that worries me, Pata I hope he really reduces his drinking activities

Oh no that does not sound good. I hope Sugizo gets better. And I agree I really hope Pata is taking good care of himself too!

While I'm away, read this line again...