Ekapri · 33770

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #150 on: July 26, 2021, 08:18:43 AM
apparently Sugizo is not doing well. He has a trauma that extended from the shoulder through the arm (he guesses it's from wearing the guitar strap over the same point for years)

according to his IG post he's receiving therapy for that and it's based on applying oxygen supplies to the injured area to diminish pain. I just hope it's not permanent, we already have an injured Yoshiki in the roster...  ???
there is one more thing that worries me, Pata I hope he really reduces his drinking activities

I hoped PATA stopped drinking after his cologne disease back in 2016 when the Wembley concert was postponed.

positively unsure。

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: July 26, 2021, 07:14:06 PM

I hoped PATA stopped drinking after his cologne disease back in 2016 when the Wembley concert was postponed.

this year and a half has been harsh on everybody, so I wouldn't be surprised if the relapse was triggered by that. It's been difficult even for sober people (I'm almost a nondrinker myself), I can't imagine how much on people who already had drinking problems before.  :(

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #152 on: July 26, 2021, 11:02:13 PM
True,

but I rediscovered cycling for me. And soldering, ;D not alcohol. I got a lot healthier during lockdown. What about you?

positively unsure。

Offline Liliah

• Sunday Listener
  • They’re at their wits end
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: July 27, 2021, 04:04:56 AM
this year and a half has been harsh on everybody, so I wouldn't be surprised if the relapse was triggered by that. It's been difficult even for sober people (I'm almost a nondrinker myself), I can't imagine how much on people who already had drinking problems before.  :(

Plus, if the members have anything in common, it's definitely about neglecting their health and succumbing to addictions. Indeed, they do not know what 'learning from mistakes' is. To some extent it's not their fault, I can't blame them and tbh I'm dying of worry. However, I wouldn't be shocked either if things were like that.

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: July 27, 2021, 05:27:41 AM
True,

but I rediscovered cycling for me. And soldering, ;D not alcohol. I got a lot healthier during lockdown. What about you?

I'm doing very well (probably because I got accustomed to the Corona storm in the media), I started doing some workout in my home gym and started to trim down my "to do" list in regards of books, movies and games. It's still confusing waking up and deciphering how the whole pandemic is going and what countermeasures the government is trying to take, but I just hope that vaccinations and potentially new cures will help us getting rid of this mess for good  :-\

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: July 27, 2021, 05:32:15 AM

Plus, if the members have anything in common, it's definitely about neglecting their health and succumbing to addictions. Indeed, they do not know what 'learning from mistakes' is. To some extent it's not their fault, I can't blame them and tbh I'm dying of worry. However, I wouldn't be shocked either if things were like that.

100% true. And certainly not being able to have a decent touring/recording schedule with X worried every member to the point it's easier to feel directionless. Tbh I think that Heath is probably the only one with decent health nowadays since nothing makes us think otherwise, but I can't really vouch for that because I havent' heard any news from him since... Years?  ???

Offline Ekapri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: October 13, 2021, 03:04:04 PM
Heath is...I don't know what to say,but maybe staying away from the media gives him a chance to live a more peaceful life
And I hope all of us ,X freaks stay strong in the middle of all this

Offline Ekapri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: November 27, 2021, 03:14:15 PM
There is an interesting new activity about EKTAV, they announced one by one, so far there are Luna Sea, Glay and X consisting of Pata, Heath and possibly Yoshik,still no Toshl

https://youtu.be/ms5O7Mls9vA
https://youtu.be/D5FUdqJ5_xU

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: June 17, 2022, 03:29:43 PM
Oh.... It's a very sad news about Yoshiki's mother passing. I hope he won't suffer too much.  :'(