• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

The "I dont like ..." Thread

BizKiTRoAcH · 85315

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #420 on: April 13, 2009, 07:36:46 PM
ive heard some one say this before and i agree it is a lil annoying but like someone said before also when i see them live i want him to scream his ass off even if the song is endless rain/forever love. and beside every time Toshi screams an angel gets it wings.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #421 on: April 13, 2009, 10:42:59 PM
I'm not too sure on that WeAreX.  I mean... screaming/shouting during a concert is one thing.  But to bust out screaming and such during a ballad is extremely distracting.  Not only that... it's highly innapropriate.  The reason I say this... Is it seems that in a way.. Toshi is sabataging the shows...

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #422 on: April 13, 2009, 11:03:34 PM
sorry but i strongly disagree and i highly doubt hes sabotaging anything. evey time he scream so does the crowd even in the ballads. i really don't think until we see them live that we can judge his screaming. watching it on tv and a computer is completely different. the energy alone is different. there is no way we can fully experience a X concert unless your actually there yourself. and that includes the screaming how can we possible feel the energy he feels watching it on a computer. and its only distracting because we are not there. look at the crowd i don't think they are being distracted at all hell they sing louder which is what hes trying to get them to do.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #423 on: April 14, 2009, 01:45:42 AM
I find his shouting a bit distracting too, but I think it's way overboard to call it sabotage. The way I see it... well, Toshi's been doing healing music for 10, 11 years, I'm thinking he's just trying to get back into the feeling of the rocker he was. ;) I don't really mind the yelling, I think it's inappropriate in songs like Tears and Forever Love, but I don't mind it as much in the other ballads. I'm just going to be patient and see if he gets back into the "just right amount of screaming", haha.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #424 on: April 14, 2009, 02:17:35 PM
i dont like the fact that Vamps are playing in the US on my birthday but its the wrong side of the country.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: April 16, 2009, 09:09:02 PM
I don't like the X-Japan fans who seem to think that because Toshi messes up in singing, whatever way it is, that means he isn't as good as he used to be, or can't do something anymore. There aren't many fans like these, but there were a few people on the reunion concerts, the hide memorial summit acting like that, and now I'm currently in an argument with someone on youtube who thinks after watching the Kong Kong live on the 17th that Toshi can't keep up with Orgasm (which in turn means fast songs) anymore because he's old.

I've never thought once since they reunited that Toshi has lost range or the ability to sing like he used to, I knew that Toshi was just having a rough period and that about a year later or more he'd be just as good as ten years ago, and that is what's pretty much happened.

But I'm sure that when all the concerts that I mentioned aired, there were people who were basically going "nope, Toshi's lost it, he's gone, we'll never hear his amazing voice again!" and had given up on him already. The reason I'm bringing this up is because of this guy on youtube right now who's irritated me by saying Toshi can't keep up with Orgasm because of his performance on the 17th, saying he's too old now.

There's a difference between not being able to keep up and forgetting the lyrics because:

1. English is not his first language

2. Its the first time he's performed the English version in ten years and before that he'd only done it once

3. Trying to remember the lyrics and not being able to while you're singing the line, makes you stumble over the line even more and when that happens half the stuff that comes out your mouth doesn't sound anything like what you're trying to sing, and its even worse when what you're trying to sing is not your first language. I can sing really fast lines from System of a Down songs perfectly, but when I try to sing songs like Scars or Miscast, because Japanese isn't my first language, and I havn't sang the song in a while, I mess up, just like Toshi did, its nothing to do with age wearing him down or anything like that. There's a reason he sang the rest of the song in japanese.

Btw, I'm not really angry I just feel I have to explain a lot of points in detail in my posts sometimes.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #426 on: April 16, 2009, 10:29:02 PM
@Ulquiorra:
THANK
YOU.
I cannot agree any more, I am exactly the same on the "Toshi's lost it aahhh" situation. In fact, I don't think I have anything to add or rant about, so I'll just say thank you for posting that.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline insa123

• ::YNWA::
    • View Profile
    • ::YNWA::
Reply #427 on: May 24, 2009, 05:11:13 PM
Since we're on Toshi now, I really REALLY liked this acoustic performance Toshi, Pata and Heath did on their last night of their comeback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWeKHZpCQVY

The fans were PURE LOVE.
and, there wasn't any Toshi screaming :)

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #428 on: May 30, 2009, 02:14:21 PM
i dont like X fans that trash X members fans. dont hate on someone because they like one member more than another. its not what the band wants. We are X not We are haters. if theres on thing i noticed about X is they are about love not hate.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #429 on: June 02, 2009, 12:28:37 PM
i dont like X fans that trash X members fans. dont hate on someone because they like one member more than another. its not what the band wants. We are X not We are haters. if theres on thing i noticed about X is they are about love not hate.

So true... People should be grateful they ARE together again, they DO concerts again. Two years ago, X was still dead. Try to think of that the neXt time you bash on the concerts again.

So I completely agree with you on this one. PEACE AND LOOOVE, guys!

pinku_

Reply #430 on: June 02, 2009, 01:11:24 PM
LONG LIVE X-JAPAN!!!

WE ARE X!

That's right MIHO... peace and love...

So true... People should be grateful they ARE together again, they DO concerts again. Two years ago, X was still dead. Try to think of that the neXt time you bash on the concerts again.

So I completely agree with you on this one. PEACE AND LOOOVE, guys!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #431 on: June 02, 2009, 01:55:53 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... fangirls blablablabla... oh wait... that means I'm a fangirl too ? ;D ;D ;D

WE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE...

xxxxxxxX

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #432 on: June 03, 2009, 05:02:40 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... fangirls blablablabla... oh wait... that means I'm a fangirl too ? ;D ;D ;D

WE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE...

xxxxxxxX

Oh, you! XDDD

X!!!!!!

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #433 on: June 03, 2009, 07:05:31 PM
lol, lucs ;P

And what I don't like today...and every other day... is writing job/internship applications...!!! >O<;;;;;;;;;
*runs in circles*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #434 on: June 03, 2009, 10:04:16 PM
LOL Ami ;D ;D ;D

I dislike having to change everything I am in order to find a job.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #435 on: June 03, 2009, 10:44:41 PM
^ I can't believe you'd really have to change everything for a job like you want it... o_O;;;; it's not like you'd want to work in a bank or something...

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...