Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Taiji's autobiography

spikecb · 314

Offline spikecb

• View Profile
on: July 16, 2020, 11:17:39 PM
I found fanmade english translation of parts of Taiji's autobiography. Figured it'd be good to have a link here for everyone to read.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 07:52:22 AM
Thank you + welcome to the forum.

I pinned the post.

Maybe I will post the book here too, like Toshis book. (Because if the new owner changes the robots.txt one the latest midnightrevolution.org site, the archive.org content can also be gone... :( )

positively unsure。

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 07:45:16 PM
Yoshiki recently posted a picture on IG to remember Taiji and the caption "even though we fought a lot, I miss you" made me think about the chapter from this autobiography where he almost predicts the downfall of X speaking about the harshness of being in a band together with him. Some things really come full circle in life...

Offline spikecb

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 03:42:26 AM

Maybe I will post the book here too, like Toshis book. (Because if the new owner changes the robots.txt one the latest midnightrevolution.org site, the archive.org content can also be gone... :( )

That's a good idea, it's a shame there's no complete translation of Taiji's autobiography like Toshi's has.

Offline Ekapri

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 12:17:52 PM
Yoshiki recently posted a picture on IG to remember Taiji and the caption "even though we fought a lot, I miss you" made me think about the chapter from this autobiography where he almost predicts the downfall of X speaking about the harshness of being in a band together with him. Some things really come full circle in life...
Maybe deep down Yoshiki finally realized something, he's got something but he also lost something important to him... friendship

Offline Purple Spider

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 01:14:33 PM
I read the whole translation a few months ago and since nobody here seems to have it, i thought it would be nice to create an account to share that translation with you.

This is the link :
https://web.archive.org/web/20190204002244/http://hydeism.oxxy.com/X-Truth/Taiji-Book

If you cannot see the translation in english but just a part of the one in russian, try to scroll down. If you can't, try from a phone to "show the simplified version". Then scroll down to see the english translation (before the english one there's the russian one).
If some of you still have trouble finding the translation, tell me and i'll post it here.

Offline TaijiSawada

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 08:01:23 AM
thanks, I tried to access to that very page a while ago but it didn't seem to work, now it does.