Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Best place to buy X Japan CDs / Music

Saint · 2097

Offline Saint

• View Profile
on: May 27, 2019, 05:55:03 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. I was wondering what's the best place to be able to buy X JAPAN's CDs, or digital downloads. I can stream Blue Blood and Jealousy (although I think I'd like to own them too!) But DAHLIA isn't available for me. If I were to download it, I think I'd like to download lossless, but I checked mora.jp and couldn't find DAHLIA. There are some used CDs on discogs.com and amazon.com - would these be my best bets? Thanks for your help in advance!

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 04:17:05 PM
I guess it depends a lot on where you are located. I/We bought some used stuff on Amazon for reasonable prices and in pretty good shape, but we also bought some stuff during our japan holiday at second hand stores... But if you're not a friend of having your music in your shelf physically... I have no idea where to go.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 08:35:05 PM
amazon.co.jp
discogs.com
cdjapan.com
buyee.jp

:)

positively unsure。

Offline Saint

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 10:39:18 PM
Thanks for the links guys! I actually realized that mora.jp actually has DAHLIA in digital! Although it's not lossless, it's AAC. DAHLIA does seem to be the hardest CD to get a hold of, since I guess it's out of print. It would be awesome if Yoshiki decides to release a remastered DAHLIA like he did with Blue Blood and Jealousy. Think that might happen ever? I think I'll try and snag the CD from one of those sites. Do you know of any other good sites for digital downloads for Japanese music? Mora is basically the only one I know.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 08:11:36 AM
on Amazon you can get dahlia for a couple of bucks...

I'm not into digital music. I mostly try to get everything on vinyl. At least i want a CD in my shelf. So unfortunately I can't help you. At least not in a legal way. I do know a torrent site were you can download tons of japanese music
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:13:56 AM by nb »

positively unsure。