Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
on: March 09, 2019, 09:21:04 PM
Hey folx,

This night I had a dream. There is not much I can remember of it, but I want to share it with you.

X Japan had planned a new world tour. This time, however, significantly larger than the last 2010/2011. They should come to many European countries and should play even four times in Germany. How cool is that?

What made the dream so realistic were the unclear decisions where X Japan should play. For example, on a barbecue challenge event in America or a beer festival in Germany. Such an event, where many small breweries and private brewers present their beer creations to a jury for tasting.
WTF? A beer festival? Why this? The decision is even stupider than Coachella. I mean, the audience at such an event is certainly not the target audience of X Japan. What do beer-drinking people do? Grooving, dancing and many other things, but surely do not listen to the X Japan ballads. And usually this is definitely not the ppl listen to metal. Ok, metalheads sure like to drink beer, but they do not necessarily see each other at such an event. I suppose fans of japanese culture are also rare at this partys. So what was the bloody point?

Well, now the dream is getting a bit darker. I had tickets for at least two shows in Germany. We have a big event planned for the concerts in the forum. I had taken several weeks of vacation and was busy with many organizational things. All x-freaks from Europe wanted to meet at several concerts.

But then another member of X Japan died. I have no idea how exactly, but the fact is, Yoshiki was dead.

* Please do not forget that it was a dream and that emotions and feelings are sometimes perceived differently than they would be in reality *

I just thought "So damn shit!" Everything was gone. The whole planning, the whole hoping for the new album, everything there. "I can never see them live again and there will never be new music."
The fact that Yoshiki died in my dream unfortunately did bother me as seriously as the death of Lemmy or Keith Flint in reality. Shit, but that's the way it is.

But enough of the feelings. Much more interesting was the following. Was it the end of X Japan? No! It was the opposite way round. All concerts took place. Similar to the acoustic special concerts 2017.
And that's not all. X Japan has become more and more successful and active. Toshi had taken the lead from X and the album was released. Tours and other song releases followed. Even another album.
Yoshiki was not replaced. Drums (on new songs) were played live by Toshi and Heath. That being said, the music became a bit more electronic. Like the songs of Ja Zoo or Dope HEADz or even Sugizo's Truth album.

I do not remember anymore. Unbelievable, isn't it?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:19:09 PM by nb »

positively unsure。

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 09:29:56 PM
OMG It's sad that Yoshiki died but at the same time, the whole thing made me laugh haha and it's actually very realistic

Offline hatsor

• Administrator
  • Rookie
  • Without music, life would be a mistake.-Nietzsche
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 10:30:12 PM
That's a sad but awesomse dream! The first part was really funny too, X Japan playing at a beer festival  ;D
I do wonder if X Japan would start doing stuff if Yoshiki wasn't in charge

I know not what tomorrow will bring. - F.P.

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 02:38:22 AM
Yoshiki was not replaced. Drums (on new songs) were played live by Toshi and Heath. That being said, the music became a bit more electronic.

And then we finally got the second part of Wriggle.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 09:31:39 AM
Yoshiki was not replaced. Drums (on new songs) were played live by Toshi and Heath. That being said, the music became a bit more electronic.

And then we finally got the second part of Wriggle.

this would be really nice!

positively unsure。

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 05:09:00 PM
OMG! What a dream you had. 
But on the other side, it's not so blizzard. In fact, it sounds like something would happen in real life..... LOL

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 10:21:19 AM
Was it the end of X Japan? No! It was the opposite way round. All concerts took place. Similar to the acoustic special concerts 2017.
And that's not all. X Japan has become more and more successful and active. Toshi had taken the lead from X and the album was released. Tours and other song releases followed. Even another album.

Shooooot man, I certainly don't want the guy to die, but I wonder what would happen if he dropped X and Toshi or Sugizo took the lead. Don't hate me, but I would sell my pinky finger to see that happen.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Sakuraai

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 05:23:41 PM
Hi! I'm new member. Nice to meet you.
Since I've known X Japan, I saw them 4 times in my dream, surprised that Yoshiki always appeared!
The first time I saw them, they were at Sanrio-themed amusement park. I saw Yoshiki and Yoshikitty (maybe Hello Kitty with them too) did X sign, were taken pictures by a lot of people; after that I wandered around, went into a church (still in the park), sat on the first row, looked up and guess? It's Heath and his bass guitar! He sat very close to me and smiled. I just stared at him. Stared with big eyes...
The second one was really short. I and my father were at the metro station. Near the railway, there's a bar; I saw Yoshiki and Marilyn Manson at the front door with some hot sexy girl. Yoshiki's face was like "why am I here? Why am I in this place?"
I forgot all the details of the third one, but I remember very well the latest. I was in X Japan's concert which was held in Opera House (wtf?), saw them performed or something like that. After a song, Yoshiki went down the stage, grabbed my hand very tight and said "Will you do something special that make me remember you?". Omg...I did X sign (you know, he laughed at me), took his mic and said "Can I borrow your piano?". I went to the stage and played Forever Love while Toshl sang it.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 08:34:30 PM
awwww~ (•ө•)♡
glad I'm not the only dreamer in here ^^°

I have to say, the most I like the one with Heath. But you also dreamed a classic Yoshiki dream xD (Why am I here? Why am I in this world?)

oh, btw a warm welcome at x-freaks (^^)v

positively unsure。

Offline WeekEnder

• Sunday Listener
  • UwU
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 03:37:19 PM
I don't remember much but I remember it was Yoshiki who decided to marry some Thai girl and Taiji was really mad about it for some reason.
(Had this dream few weeks ago, it was completely out of context)

*nuzzles*

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 05:19:41 PM
I don't remember much but I remember it was Yoshiki who decided to marry some Thai girl and Taiji was really mad about it for some reason.
(Had this dream few weeks ago, it was completely out of context)
Hahaha.  ;D Sounds funny. I can already imagine them fighting. Dreams completely out of context are the best. :D

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline Sakuraai

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 07:14:40 PM
Guys, I saw Yoshiki in my dream, again!
I don't remember all the details, I only know that I had done something and Yoshiki hugged me really tight! I even had a sensation of his leather jacket!
And Yoshiki was very happy. He hugged me like I'm someone very special to him...
Awww I wish my phone had been near me when I woke up, so I could write down all the details. I can remember clearly in that morning, but it just faded away...~T_T~

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 08:38:11 PM
woahhhh again? And then this dream!?!!???

crazy!

please keep us up when you have another one!

positively unsure。

Offline Sakuraai

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 05:14:25 PM
I think in some of my dreams recently, I saw hide (omg first time hide appeared in my dream!!) wore white costume (uhm it looked like straitjacket without straps and zippers) with his hair in Blue Blood era and a chicken on his head :). He ran across me and laugh like madman. The background was pretty blurry, only grey colour. hide was very stand-out and I was like "what the hell have I just seen? ???"