• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

y'all I'm saaaadddd

kayabee · 11560

Offline kayabee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Poetry
on: June 18, 2019, 09:22:11 PM
so im dealing with his case that includes counterfeit money after selling my mac and the guy got cocky and thought if he said he didn't mean it he wasn't gonna get caught. i had to go today and sit in the prosecutors office to wait for the case and to avoid contact with him and after an hour(AND ME MISSING CLASS) someone went to check for me and they said the case was over and everyone left. Like there is no justice for victims like this man. I'm upset bc my teacher got pissed at me and he put me through a lot of crap over this.

brb gonna go listen to Ja, Zoo and just cry :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 07:03:46 AM
oh shit.

Wanna tell us a bit more about the backstory?

positively unsure。

Offline kayabee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Poetry
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 03:45:50 AM
oh shit.

Wanna tell us a bit more about the backstory?

sorry for the novel but there is no way to make this story short at all .

I bought a used mac off of someone for college and to run music programs and my uncle told me it didn't have enough memory or enough space in the hard drive to run them. So he fixed up his old one for me and I sold mine. The guy gave me fake money and i didn't realize it was fake until after i used it because i didn't see it had chinese print on the back. SO i had to return my items. I got mad at the guy and started messaging him and he was playing dumb say thats the money he was given because he sold his iPhone earlier that day. He told me to give him an hour and thought it was stupid i was going to the police. He didn't believe me. Then he sent an article saying that if he didn't use the fake money with criminal intent, then its not a crime and said "technically i didn't steal it".  and that if i wanted it i needed to go 3 hours away to where he was to get it.

then later that day i found out he was using a fake name and sent his real on to the police. I literally started begging him to give me the computer back and told him to bring it or i was pressing charges or to send the money through pay pal. his two responses for those questions were "who said i had PayPal?" and "I don't have the gas money to drive all that way."

We also found out he was in a city located an hour away from us so it doesn't make sense why he came to a small city to buy a 300 dollar used computer when he was supposedly 3 hours away in the capital city of our state.

then i got the call for the prelim hearing, and i went and missed class. Walked through the hallways, even saw him, but went to sit in the waiting area of the prosecution office to avoid him. like I was told to do, and the person there texted who ever was in charge of the case that i was there. well an hour goes by, she goes and checks and tells me all the cases are done and everyone went home. Then i called the lady who got ahold of me and i was raging and she told me i was incorrect and that didn't happen and i tried calling the lawyer in charge of the case but she hasn't gotten ahold of me. they don't care about their victims

he plead not guilty as far as i know and it might go to trial somewhere 30 minute away

it's a hot mess, nb... took my a couple hours to write this reply because of my computer issues lol
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 04:52:58 AM by kayabee »