X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • X-freaks.com - online since 2006, the biggest (un)official international X JAPAN forum on the Web
  • Read the latest forum news here!

RIP X JAPAN

Feudal · 4453

Offline Sakuraai

• View Profile
Reply #90 on: June 27, 2019, 06:02:45 PM
Bringing this alive because I've been wondering the same thing as Axl I am also wondering where teemah is. Also, I agree somewhat with the OG poster, but I also wonder... what label is X signed to? Is there a possibility of a label holding them back? A either wa, this post brought back memories of my first post on here and everyone fought... over Yoshiki. He seems to be the main cause of arguments on here lol
Yoshiki is the main cause of arguments because things he has done after X reunion. He promised X Japan's album will be release soon but after 10 years, still no sign of X's album. The lastest time he mentioned about album is last year "the album is done. I wait for right moment to release it". Ok wtf? The right moment? "Next year, next spring, next summer, the end of this year,..." seriously you said that too many times in those years waiting for albums. You played with fans' emotions, you don't respect your fans Yoshiki.
About Teameah, I saw her still active in AO3. She comments in some of fanfics there recently. In this forum, I'm not sure if she's still active...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:05:49 PM by Sakuraai »

Offline kayabee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Poetry
Reply #91 on: June 27, 2019, 10:31:47 PM
I am itching to hear this album and I don't think he should've said anything about it in the first place because when you keep pushing something back people will get upset with broken promises.  Maybe he is scared it won't be received well maybe there is something we don't know about that keeping it from getting released? but it's been over 10 years now. There will be people that love it or hate it so if that's his reason he needs to not think about that. Like I said though, we don't know, but a lot of people are disappointed, rightfully so.