Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
on: December 24, 2018, 11:00:53 PM
Hey worldwide X-Freaks  8)

May we take the time to wish all X Freaks a very Merry X MAS!

This year the forum went down and people sought refugee in the chat, a red swan flew over to visit us, we exchanged chocolate and christmas gifts, gave up our social lives to watch X Japan concerts at the weekend and we're entertained by Toshi's new career as a Youtuber and baker. But Toshi is not the only one who is posting regularly on YouTube, because we now have Yoshiki Channel International.

The forum itself saw some major changes with a software-update and a new look and new moderators and admins. Also, since today, we have a special category "Community" where all events and other related stuff are located. Every member has write permissions.

Outlook 2019:
  • We collected your design for our new 2019 x-freaks.com T-Shirt. Because of our laziness it's not yet done, but we will start the next round for voting soon™.
  • SMF forum software update in early 2019
  • YouTube embeds will follow after the update

メリークリスマス Heath, Pata, Sugizo, Toshi, Yoshiki, Hide, Taiji and especially to you all. You are still here and still an X-FREAK. <3

WE ARE X!

Representing all X-FREAKS:
Fluffy, Kasumi & nb

And if you are bored and lonely and depressed and Yoshiki, then just take a look at the following:  ;)

P.S.: Since the new album is completely recorded and done, we hope that Yoshiki maybe makes his mind up and will release it in 2019

positively unsure。

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
I am soooo looking forward to 2019 Y'ALL!  ;D

Wishing every single one of you a VERY MERRY X MAS!

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF US TOO!  ;D  WE ARE X!

You guys have put in a LOT of work for this forum and it shows.  It's BEAUTIFUL and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

May we all have a very good and prosperous NEW YEAR, too!  8)

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline REM ~Piscean Dreams~

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 09:18:49 PM
Merry X-mas to All! X!!!!!! ;D

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
Merry Xmas from Japan, land of matcha KitKats, creepy arcade joints, sexy animated characters with bosoms the size of Yoshiki's ego and rockstar turn-baker tycoons!

Matsumoto Claus will be back in business in a few days and with three suitcases full of chocolate!!!!1!!!!!111 Claim your part and favourite flavours and send me your addresses by MP if you haven't already  8) (here because Discord barely works on the phone I rented).

A few sh*tposts about life in Japan, Japanese idiosyncrasy, the adventures of two gaijins trying to find an Halal Kebab joint at 3 am in the outskirts of Tokyo and ending up at the weirdest supermarket/sexshop ever, the j-music scene in Osaka and a live report from a huge band's end-of-year show will be up in the early weeks of 2019 so let's all grab popcorn for the worst, meanest, most awful jokes on the internetz!

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
Merry Xmas from Japan, land of matcha KitKats, creepy arcade joints, sexy animated characters with bosoms the size of Yoshiki's ego and rockstar turn-baker tycoons!

Matsumoto Claus will be back in business in a few days and with three suitcases full of chocolate!!!!1!!!!!111 Claim your part and favourite flavours and send me your addresses by MP if you haven't already  8) (here because Discord barely works on the phone I rented).
OMG! Kitkat flavours! Me loves the green tea one. Eh... do you still have our adress? Cause we need some chocolate.

A few sh*tposts about life in Japan, Japanese idiosyncrasy, the adventures of two gaijins trying to find an Halal Kebab joint at 3 am in the outskirts of Tokyo and ending up at the weirdest supermarket/sexshop ever, the j-music scene in Osaka and a live report from a huge band's end-of-year show will be up in the early weeks of 2019 so let's all grab popcorn for the worst, meanest, most awful jokes on the internetz!
Sounds... VERY intresting. Looking forward to hear about your adventures. :D

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
Yup, I still have it! I'm loading my spare suitcase with chocolate, so prepare for the sugar coma you two!  8)

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
Matsumoto,

please send me one of the 7/11 beer xD

positively unsure。

Offline matsumoto