• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X-Japan T-shirts

XXX · 18740

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: April 04, 2007, 04:20:57 PM
Hey guys! A while ago I converted some of the X logos to so called eps format.
That format is used when printing pictures on clothes in high quality.

When printing eps pictures you can choose the color you want the picture to be,
and it can be printed on shirts of any color.
Now, the thing is I don't know where to do this without "getting caught".
The best website I know that does this is www.spreadshirt.net
but they always look the pictures up so that you own the copyright for the
pictures you upload.

If anyone here knows a website, or a company, or a person or anyone who
would do this, please let me know! I will send my eps pictures to
anyone who wants to print them.
It would be cool if somebody could do a mass-order for us on this website or something!  :)

Now, here's examples of how the pictures will look, here in red on black background:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/296/xjapanlogout4.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8789/bluebloodlogouf8.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5575/savertigerlogohn6.jpg

I'm really proud of the Blue Blood X logo and Saver Tiger logo, those took
me hours and hours to make!  :P

Offline Lahtiska

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 05:46:17 PM
In Finland there are some places which do that for a low cost.
They don't care what kind of picture you want to the shirt or what ever.
it just that you maybe can't get to Finland? XD

And on the eighth day, god created Yoshiki.»

How should I love you?
How could I feel you?
Without you.
おわりのないあいのうたおいまあなたに

Offline Heiji_revolution

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:57:56 AM
where i can buy x-japan t-shirts on XXL ? xD i don´t seen some in the web T_T

!!!WE ARE X!!!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 10:10:05 AM
You can try it here, they may have some XL-Shirts.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 11:23:05 AM
No S, and M already is way to big... :'( *feels tiny now*
Hmph, I won't some x shirt! >.< Hope they'll sell some in Paris, at least, if I can't find something earlier...

however, thanks for the link!

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 01:26:44 PM
The "problem" with this site is, that a lot of items are sold out and you have to have luck to get the one you want. I once bought there one shirt and it fits (more or less) *g*
I also really hope the will sell shirts at the paris-gig and hopefully they will get an online-store where you can order shirts (and other stuff).

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 05:25:19 PM
Quote from: "XXX"
Hey guys! A while ago I converted some of the X logos to so called eps format.
That format is used when printing pictures on clothes in high quality.

When printing eps pictures you can choose the color you want the picture to be,
and it can be printed on shirts of any color.
Now, the thing is I don't know where to do this without "getting caught".
The best website I know that does this is www.spreadshirt.net
but they always look the pictures up so that you own the copyright for the
pictures you upload.

If anyone here knows a website, or a company, or a person or anyone who
would do this, please let me know! I will send my eps pictures to
anyone who wants to print them.
It would be cool if somebody could do a mass-order for us on this website or something!  :)

Now, here's examples of how the pictures will look, here in red on black background:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/296/xjapanlogout4.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8789/bluebloodlogouf8.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5575/savertigerlogohn6.jpg

Man, those are awesome ;_; would you mind sharing the illustrator files? here you can do it at stores and they don't ask for copyright or anything, but most of the t-shirt gets screwed after some washes, of course, the cost is pretty low as well.

Btw, this site doesn't ask for copyright or anything, but they're Australian, they do deliver to about 15 international countries tho, you might want to check their "Delivery" section, and remember the prices are in Australian Dollars, so check this money coverter site too: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

http://www.pistolclothing.com.au/customise

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 03:30:29 AM
When looking at the top of this page I see I posted this on April 4 2007,
so it's about time you guys reply! hahahahha  :wink:

Btw Pan, you could ask that store if they can do "flexprint", I think it's called that.
It's the best technique to make t-shirts which will last for hundreds of washes.

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 02:40:04 PM
Quote from: "XXX"

Oh oh oh, so nice~
I have a question - do you make it?
If yes, can i use it, too?
I wanna that one wit "saver tiger"~
(actually i have one t-shirt with Hide, but i wanna more~)

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 11:07:47 PM
Quote from: "Yurga~"
Oh oh oh, so nice~
I have a question - do you make it?
If yes, can i use it, too?
I wanna that one wit "saver tiger"~
(actually i have one t-shirt with Hide, but i wanna more~)

http://rapidshare.com/files/121308735/savertigerlogo.eps.html
There you go, I've uploaded the original eps file of that logo.
Bring it to a t-shirt printing shop and ask them if they can do it for you.  :wink:

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 11:15:46 PM
Doumo arigatou guzaimasu~
Now there is one problem left~
Money~~
Hi hi hi~

Offline Zero

• Rookie
  • The Night Craver
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 07:47:56 PM
Ebay have plenty of stuff. I got two X shirts from there, as well as any X Japan merch I own.

There is a chance for everyone, takes time but can be done...

Offline aruzo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aruzo
Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 05:38:04 PM
I wish X Japan tshirts would be easier to buy. X might feel bad when they see the crowds wearing bootleg clothing xD. But it's their own damn fault for not supplying their fans with merchandise. I'm going to get a saver tiger shirt made too. I'm just kinda nervous going into the store and questioning them about the EPS file etc...

Offline Visitor9x

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 08:16:19 AM
I'll make the shirts. Or rather, my company will make them. If you guys want them. We already have a hide t-shirt for sale. But nobody's buying it. If there's demand for hide and X japan items, we'll make more. So, if you guys want 'em, we'll make 'em. Our shirts are good quality as we have them manufactured by guys that know what they're doing.

To whoever made those images: Would you let me use them?

Like I said, we made a hide shirt, and not a single soul has purchased one yet, despite me advertising them everywhere.

I don't really want to say "buy our current shirt to convince me to make more", but that'd definetly help. It's up to you guys. If there's demand for it, i'll be happy to do it.

Really, I only need to sell about 20 shirts of a selected style to make everything profitable and still have low prices for you guys, the customers.

By low, I mean about $15-$18 for here in the USA, with about $3 shipping.

Let me know, the more feedback the better. I know i'm new here, so I don't really want to advertise my store outright, as it says not to in the rules.

Oh, also, we carry any size. Usually we just sell in S, M, L, and XL, but as long as you request before ordering, I don't need to charge you an arm and/or a leg for specialty sizes. I think XXL and XXXL cost about $2 more, but that's pretty standard.

We're desperately looking for a market for our hide and X Japan t-shirt designs, so if you guys are game, I'll start pumping out products.

I hope I don't get in trouble for 'advertising' but really, you guys are asking for shirts, and i've got 'em, so it's relevant to the topic.

My store:

www.UnexpectedDanger.com

Hope to hear from some of you guys. (If you guys really show some interest, I can probably cut the price on the hide shirt for you all.)

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 09:12:37 PM
oh, I love that Psyence shirt, it looks really nice! do you have the measurement of the woman's shirt?
what is the shipping cost to Germany?

Offline Visitor9x

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 01:07:07 AM
I don't have any measurements as the shirts themselves aren't made yet, and I think the international shipping is $12. We're trying not to produce any of the shirts until we get some actual orders for them. So like I was saying earlier, the more demand, the more products we'll start having.

We're also working on a hide shirt based around his yellow with red hearts guitar.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 11:34:01 AM
I don't have any measurements as the shirts themselves aren't made yet, and I think the international shipping is $12. We're trying not to produce any of the shirts until we get some actual orders for them. So like I was saying earlier, the more demand, the more products we'll start having.

We're also working on a hide shirt based around his yellow with red hearts guitar.

Erm... are you like, authorised to sell this stuff?

Offline Visitor9x

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 04:14:44 PM

I don't know. I don't really care either. It's been 11 years since hide left us, and nobody's bothered to even try and release goodies for his fans outside of Japan. I figure it's about time somebody stood up and did something. X Japan's the same deal in my eyes. It's been years, who cares anymore? There's fans all around the world that would love to have some great products like these. They deserve them. It's not like I'm out to gouge all you guys and make a fortune off of these guys out of spite. I've grown up all these years wishing I could have some cool X and hide products, and I can't be the only one, so I figured it was time to give back.

That's why I'm not really concerned about it. I'm not trampling on someone else's market or anything. If X ever gets big outside of Japan, yeah, I'd think I was out of line by selling goods based on them.

And that's the other thing. So far, our first product is merely based on one of hide's jackets. The next, will probably be based on one of his guitars. So far I'm not using any logos or anything.

However, so far, since we've sold ZERO hide shirts thus far, there's VERY little chance we'll try to release any other designs, because there doesn't seem to be any demand for any of it.

I suppose we could try lowering the price, but that'll make it harder to produce other designs later on.

PinkSpider304

Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 12:40:17 AM

I don't know. I don't really care either. It's been 11 years since hide left us, and nobody's bothered to even try and release goodies for his fans outside of Japan. I figure it's about time somebody stood up and did something. X Japan's the same deal in my eyes. It's been years, who cares anymore? There's fans all around the world that would love to have some great products like these. They deserve them. It's not like I'm out to gouge all you guys and make a fortune off of these guys out of spite. I've grown up all these years wishing I could have some cool X and hide products, and I can't be the only one, so I figured it was time to give back.

That's why I'm not really concerned about it. I'm not trampling on someone else's market or anything. If X ever gets big outside of Japan, yeah, I'd think I was out of line by selling goods based on them.

And that's the other thing. So far, our first product is merely based on one of hide's jackets. The next, will probably be based on one of his guitars. So far I'm not using any logos or anything.

However, so far, since we've sold ZERO hide shirts thus far, there's VERY little chance we'll try to release any other designs, because there doesn't seem to be any demand for any of it.

I suppose we could try lowering the price, but that'll make it harder to produce other designs later on.

I really like that hide shirt, but am short on money atm :(. It's nice to see someone making nice hide/X merchandise that isnt those cheap eBay shirts. Would love to see some more of your hide designs, something involving one of his guitars or just some nice photos of him would be fantastic, would definately buy them :).

Offline Visitor9x

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 10:07:02 PM
Well, considering we've had ZERO orders for our current hide t-shirt, chances are, our company will be giving up on X Japan / hide merchandise, simply because nobody wants it. Maybe some other day we'll try again but currently it looks like it's a pointless venture.

silent_steZel

Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 04:26:31 AM
However, so far, back we've awash ZERO adumbrate shirts appropriately far, there's VERY little adventitious we'll try to absolution any added designs, because there doesn't assume to be any appeal for any of it.