• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan Album.. coming soon!!

returner · 7446

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: May 24, 2018, 07:34:15 PM
Also, apparently Sugizo uses a 7 string guitar and the album and he said one of the songs (maybe Kiss The Sky) is X Japan’s most progressive song. So that sounds interesting.

Yoshiki alluded to an
"Art of Life 2" many years ago. I sort of think it might be Kiss the Sky. The heavy guitars in the X Day previews were said to be part of the song. That, combined with the slow parts played live, Yoshiki saying its around 9 minutes, and now Sugizos comments make me pretty excited for it. A 7 string lends to parts of it being quite heavy.

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 24, 2018, 07:36:48 PM
Didn't he say it was even longer? around 12 or 13 minutes? Yeah, I've heard the heavy part. I want to believe in Sugizo's word, I hope this album comes out some day xDD

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 24, 2018, 08:20:45 PM
Also, apparently Sugizo uses a 7 string guitar and the album and he said one of the songs (maybe Kiss The Sky) is X Japan’s most progressive song. So that sounds interesting.

I'm pretty sure the 7 string guitar will be used on Rockstar. Kiss the Sky seems more melodic, while Rockstar is more "heavy OMG so rock".

I also bet Rockstar is the song with Marilyn Manson.

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
Many prog bands use 7 and 8 string guitars and also guitarists like Steve Vai, so it could be any song by that matter. Also, I think it might be another song with MM because they just started to work on it last year or so.

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
Didn't he say it was even longer? around 12 or 13 minutes? Yeah, I've heard the heavy part. I want to believe in Sugizo's word, I hope this album comes out some day xDD

During the Wembley Concert he said about 10 Minutes or something... if I remember correctly. Well but at this point I will take whatever he finally wants to release. ^^°

While I'm away, read this line again...