Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

According to Yoshiki, the new album won't be out anytime soon

matsumoto · 7064

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Re-posting what the kind translator behind the FB page X Japan Translations posted yesterday.
Credit: https://www.facebook.com/xjapantranslations/

Yoshiki was asked about the album recently in Yoshiki channel again, and I thought, it was really interesting what he said, and you guys might be interested in it as well. Feel free, to share your thoughts in the comment section. It always makes me happy, when you do.

'I don't want to talk about the album anymore. I'm sorry. I have a lot of reasons. I can't say those things, and doesn't matter what I would say, everything would seem like an excuse, so all I can say is, that I'm working on it. At this moment, I have choices what I should do. And in this situation I'm trying to make the best choices. My life isn't going well at the moment, but I want you to know, that I'm working with all my might. Although things are not going smoothly, that would made me very happy if we could make each and every concert well. We're allowed to play at Coachella. There are things we're worried about, like the time, and my physical condition, however this is a story that has been going on for many years. I made the final decision, because it's a chance we got, so I definitely want to take it. There are a lot of things, I can not talk about, and I feel stressful. Every day feels like a typhoon-like storm, but a lot of good things happening as well. However, the best thing I can do is, to stay conscious. Back to the album, I've already mentioned this before, but I visited the psychiatry​, I felt like I was being chased, and I wanted to get rid of this as soon as I could. But what's the point of releasing it? What's the meaning? Maybe it would sound even more like an excuse, but 1 year, or 2 years, who decides when to release an album? "It must not take 20 years. You don't have money, you're not even working on it, 20 years passed. You don't have the physical strenght, and you don't have the mental health either". I'm starting to reach my limits, one more year, and I swear, I'll go crazy. Because no matter what I do, no matter where I go, someone will definitely bring up the album. Recently, while we were talking about something totally different, someone suddenly asked "What happened to the X Japan album?". I asked "What do you know about X Japan?". He said "They're a band, who doesn't release an album". Something like this happened. I found it pretty funny tho. We're creating a really high quality product. Basically, the recording is over now. Everything had been recorded. This is the last mixdown. I don't want to compromise. Actually I have a deadline with the album, but I know, I can't make you believe it. Coachella festival was announced on New Year's eve, today Zepp have been announced, which has it's pros and cons, but I think, after this you will understand, why everything turned out like this. The day may come, when we will be able to play in arenas and big stages again, but until Coachella, whatever happens, I want to do my best. If you could support me, and us like this, I would be really happy. Since we'll perform soon, I'm training my body as well. There are a lot of things, I can not say yet, big good news I'm holding in myself, I want to spit them out in front of the camera right now as I'm standing here. Soon, I can say more and more, in a good way.'

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Oh the drama.
11 years weren't enough. The break between 2011 and 2014 wasn't enough. Spending two years travelling worldwide self-promoting with a movie about himself wasn't enough. Making people go twice to London and using Pata's illness as an excuse for not finishing the album wasn't enough.

The album not being released isn't even the problem. The problem is making millions of announcements, not acomplishing any of them, and use the most random excuses as "pressure" and "Pata dying" when is obvious that his lack of focus is the main cause.

After re-reading the books, watching "We Are X" and the hide documentary which someone is translating on the other topic, I've been noticing that even with all the Yoshiki propaganda, hide was the true creative force on X.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 11:53:31 AM by Joker »

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Actually, I don't quite know what to make of this statement. He's known to pull out the Pity Me card when cornered, but he sounds sincere on this one. I was very surprised to hear him admit that the album won't come out this year (and if I read between the lines correctly, it might not come out at all). In a way, I guess admitting this as candidly as he did in this interview took some balls, though. It might be his intention to focus on live performances while the band still has the physical/mental stamina to handle them, then end their career in glory with an actual album in say, 5-10 years time?

X was always more of a live band than an album band per se, anyway. They've only released 5 studio albums, yet they filled the Tokyo Dome to the brim 9 times, IIRC. Takasaki's Loudness released almost 30. Even lesser-known bands from the same period, like Dead End, D'erlanger and Color, went way past the 5-album mark. And Sakurai's Buck-Tick lays albums like chicken lay eggs. Some people are just prolific with their creations, others need to slow cook them their entire lives. Yet none of the aforementioned bands has X Japan's live epicness. So I kind of agree with him on that one: what's the point of releasing an album at all? I could live with them just throwing some epic live performances around the world (sans WTF guests, sans showcasing cringy side projects, sans a bunch of publicist n00bs doing weird marketing shit and sans délires de grandeur).

Teemeah

I think by now he is tired of all the pressure that people who call themselves fans put on him. He is probably not in his best mindset to compose for long years now but he tried because people pushed. But eventually everyone needs to realize their limits. When you need to go to theraphy because of all the stress, it's not fun anymore. Artists should never be pushed, they will break. Because releasing an album is not a manufacturing process, it's an artistic process. You can't just push a button and then the artist will make a song for you, this is not a Toyota factory with a kanban process scheme of "push and pull". Yes he promised. Because he probably wanted to convince himself too, that he can do it. If he is already on the brink of admitting his failure, the issue is bigger than people give him credit for. This is not a type of guy who will admit failure so easily.

And so what if there won't be an album? I couldn't care less as long as they are able to tour and perform.

Now, let the usual whining session about broken promises begin....

Teemeah

They've only released 5 studio albums, yet they filled the Tokyo Dome to the brim 9 times, IIRC.

18 times, actually, which is a record, till this day. They were also the first Japanese metal band to perform there.

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile

OK, let's forget that people actually lost money with his promises and call it "whining".
Let's all do fanfics and lick Yoshiki's balls on Twitter. Did he already ask for nurses today?

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I like that Yoshiki finally comes clean, and he makes sense to me. Being in the studio can make you crazy in the first place, with the perfectionism and infinity of options involved. And Yoshiki is artist AND producer, so I get how that crushed his spirit over the years (should've hired a producer, maybe).
He probably also knew from the start that he didn't have enough strong material for an album, and 10 years later still doesn't, so he calls it a day. That's understandable and he should have done it years ago.
I hope Yoshiki can finally relax a bit now.
OK, let's forget that people actually lost money with his promises and call it "whining".
Let's all do fanfics and lick Yoshiki's balls on Twitter. Did he already ask for nurses today?
Being empathic and not sharing your opinion doesn't affect my heterosexuality, and I don't care about twitter at all (I definitely would if that licking thing would be really possible).
But I strongly dislike that you state your suspicions as fact, regarding the London concert.

Teemeah

you spent money on the never-released album? wow :) that's futuristic :) And look who cannot get "over his past" :D Accusing Yoshiki of never letting his past go, and you still complain over concerts that were not done 10 years ago. Way to look at things, that's for sure. :) That's called being hypocritic you know. :) If you yourself cannot get over past woes, what right do you have to call Yoshiki out on the same? Get over it. It happens, it happens to other artists that they cancel shows for various reasons. I don't see people telling Rihanna for 10-12 years that she's a bitch because she cancelled an entire tour. I'm pretty sure it's not only X fans who buy air fares and hotel rooms when they go to a concert. It's kind of interesting why you guys still frequent this place if you so fervently hate the one person that still fucking holds this band together. What's the point? You use this place as a punching bag to release stress? Go for a jog or scream into the night. Why must you keep commenting the same stuff under every topic?

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Oh man, it almost sounds like he has been reading the forum

Disappointing that its scrapped but I'll give kudos to him for being honest for once
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:29:04 PM by axlroseX »

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Oh the drama.
11 years weren't enough. The break between 2011 and 2014 wasn't enough. Spending two years travelling worldwide self-promoting with a movie about himself wasn't enough. Making people go twice to London and using Pata's illness as an excuse for not finishing the album wasn't enough.

The album not being released isn't even the problem. The problem is making millions of announcements, not acomplishing any of them, and use the most random excuses as "pressure" and "Pata dying" when is obvious that his lack of focus is the main cause.

After re-reading the books, watching "We Are X" and the hide documentary which someone is translating on the other topic, I've been noticing that even with all the Yoshiki propaganda, hide was the true creative force on X.

I agree that there is no excuse with the amount of time that has passed. I think he is admitting that he knows that. I think he just isnt that interested in the new masterial and doesn't want to admit it

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 27, 2018, 01:19:35 AM
I like that Yoshiki finally comes clean, and he makes sense to me. Being in the studio can make you crazy in the first place, with the perfectionism and infinity of options involved. And Yoshiki is artist AND producer, so I get how that crushed his spirit over the years (should've hired a producer, maybe).
He probably also knew from the start that he didn't have enough strong material for an album, and 10 years later still doesn't, so he calls it a day. That's understandable and he should have done it years ago.
Being empathic and not sharing your opinion doesn't affect my heterosexuality, and I don't care about twitter at all (I definitely would if that licking thing would be really possible).
But I strongly dislike that you state your suspicions as fact, regarding the London concert.

Where in the actual fuck I said anything about anyone's sexuality here?
Oh god...

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 27, 2018, 02:28:12 AM
Aside from the fact that it seems a few people here have lost the plot...it really does seem like Yoshiki's read the forum or has been shown a lot of the criticism from online sources like this. If so, good. It's healthy to see both sides. Honestly, nothing in that entire statement surprised me much. Yoshiki is the master at saying a whole lot about nothing sometimes. Fans still in the honeymoon stage, like Teemeah, will accuse us of "pressuring him into finishing the album", meanwhile, we're just wanting some actual transparency on why he isn't delivering on the things he's saying, simply because after time, it feels like it's at OUR expense. If Yoshiki never made countless statements about the new album "99% done" etc, we wouldn't be in this mess. He makes it HARD to believe that he's coming from a genuine place when he says some of these things.

There is zero doubt about his physical condition; it's real and it sucks, but the DECISIONS...man the decisions...Like if your condition is so poor, why on earth are you doing Coachella? This is where I have sympathy issues. None of the real fans care if he does Coachella. This to me is a bucket list thing for him. Yes, as an artist he can perform how and where he wants, but don't lose sight of the decisions being made. Part of me truly thinks Yoshiki thought he could break into the Western market and make a huge splash. The sad part is that I think he's realizing that isn't likely to ever happen and they'll simply remain niche with the possibility of gaining a moderately sized new fan base with a lot of effort. Also, I don't know how much I believe in blaming the "agent/promoter", we all know Yoshiki has a lot of power when it comes to HIS band. To me, it's like he's hit a dead end with his condition and almost sees pursuing a new album as a waste of time....OR this is just another drama-filled post because he is also very cryptic in what he's saying. Eluding to "big news that he can't speak of right now". The guy is extremely confusing and nothing short of a PR nightmare.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:30:04 AM by Feudal »

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 27, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
I love what he said. He finally said something real. It was such a relief to see truth instead of what I eventually felt was a manufactured secretive push for a product over and over again. I like that what he said didn't put fans on a reel, but it didn't leave them hopeless either.

Really nothing wrong with what he said at all. I even smiled :D Go Yoshiki

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 27, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
I am really glad to hear from him and quite shocked, to be honest, that he admitted to seeing a Psychiatrist or Psychologist but I think that's a really good thing for him to do and hopefully, he'll stick with it and it will help him work out some of his problems, especially about his father and maybe hide and Taiji as well.

As far as the new album, we can wait.  If he needs more time to get it together, especially since he has these physical issues (and I can surely sympathize with him over the pain that spinal damage can do to a person) then he needs time, period.  If he can't produce the music he has set out to do, right now, but feels he can at a later date, then it will be worth waiting for.

I do worry about Coachella and if they can handle it and are up to it.  They're not the same as they used to be as far as strength and stamina and I worry that their performances won't be as well received as they should be.   Let's hope for all of their sakes that they are.

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 27, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
Aside from the fact that it seems a few people here have lost the plot...it really does seem like Yoshiki's read the forum or has been shown a lot of the criticism from online sources like this. If so, good. It's healthy to see both sides. Honestly, nothing in that entire statement surprised me much. Yoshiki is the master at saying a whole lot about nothing sometimes. Fans still in the honeymoon stage, like Teemeah, will accuse us of "pressuring him into finishing the album", meanwhile, we're just wanting some actual transparency on why he isn't delivering on the things he's saying, simply because after time, it feels like it's at OUR expense. If Yoshiki never made countless statements about the new album "99% done" etc, we wouldn't be in this mess. He makes it HARD to believe that he's coming from a genuine place when he says some of these things.

There is zero doubt about his physical condition; it's real and it sucks, but the DECISIONS...man the decisions...Like if your condition is so poor, why on earth are you doing Coachella? This is where I have sympathy issues. None of the real fans care if he does Coachella. This to me is a bucket list thing for him. Yes, as an artist he can perform how and where he wants, but don't lose sight of the decisions being made. Part of me truly thinks Yoshiki thought he could break into the Western market and make a huge splash. The sad part is that I think he's realizing that isn't likely to ever happen and they'll simply remain niche with the possibility of gaining a moderately sized new fan base with a lot of effort. Also, I don't know how much I believe in blaming the "agent/promoter", we all know Yoshiki has a lot of power when it comes to HIS band. To me, it's like he's hit a dead end with his condition and almost sees pursuing a new album as a waste of time....OR this is just another drama-filled post because he is also very cryptic in what he's saying. Eluding to "big news that he can't speak of right now". The guy is extremely confusing and nothing short of a PR nightmare.

You hit the nail, Coachella is definitely a bucket list thing for him. He even admitted that. He said "it's not that important. It's personally important to me".

I agree, if he would've said this from the very beginning: "Hi guys, the album will come out whenever I want", then we wouldn't be in this mess. Although I've reached the point when it doesn't affect me much. But I see your point.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 27, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
Aside from the fact that it seems a few people here have lost the plot...it really does seem like Yoshiki's read the forum or has been shown a lot of the criticism from online sources like this. If so, good. It's healthy to see both sides. Honestly, nothing in that entire statement surprised me much. (...) Also, I don't know how much I believe in blaming the "agent/promoter", we all know Yoshiki has a lot of power when it comes to HIS band. To me, it's like he's hit a dead end with his condition and almost sees pursuing a new album as a waste of time....OR this is just another drama-filled post because he is also very cryptic in what he's saying. Eluding to "big news that he can't speak of right now". The guy is extremely confusing and nothing short of a PR nightmare.

Probably doesn't read the internetz himself, but he's very likely to get his PR team to send him weekly reports of what's being said about him around the world. Press, Youtube stats, Reddit, fan forums, social media platforms, etc. Or at least that's I do here at my boring PR job. Wouldn't surprise me if it kind of felt like a punch in the stomach sometimes.

I might disagree on the agent thing, though. The management behind something as huge and profitable as X Japan is quite monstruous. Not only can they kind of take over your artistic direction, they might actually make their own view legally binding through a myriad of contracts and stuff. You want to be promoted and to make your thing profitable? Sign here and a team of 100+ people who know nothing about you as an artist will try their hardest to make you profitable, understandable, easily explainable, palatable and sufficiently entertaining. The counterpart, though, is that they decide what you do, say, don't say, play, hint at and whatnot. And while he sounds like the kind of dude who would throw a tantrum/go on a rampage/fire everyone, things are not that easy when that much money and legal work is at stake.

Again, not sure if that's the case, maybe not. X Japan's most recent work is decent. The film was decent. Yoshiki has managed to remain rather true to himself throughout the years. But then there's stuff like Coachella, songs like Born to Be Free, the unexplainable dancing around the new album, the extra drama, the obvious ravine between him trying to seize the American Dream in LA and the rest of the band living rather low-profile and mostly inactive in Japan... you can't help but wonder if he's still the one in control and if he can still talk about a "band" and of Yoshiki, the artist, versus Yoshiki the moneymaking puppet.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 01:41:06 PM
It's done when it's done!

Dear Yoshiki,

I like this. I think the most stress was made by yourself. Most of us are became fans after the breakup. I've never thought that I would see an album again. I've never thought that X will get back together. So fine :) Release it when your mind is up to it :)

and please, no further promising. Keep it that way. It's done, when it's done. period.

P.S.: There was an announced about hide in the japanese TV. I think it's about his 20th death-day. Pata also participate in this show.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:31:40 PM by nb »

positively unsure。

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

Where in the actual fuck I said anything about anyone's sexuality here?
Oh god...
I'm referring to the ball licking you mentioned, which - being a heterosexual man - I don't do. I'm also quite obviously joking.
Cheer up, mate! You call yourself Joker, after all.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

Dear Yoshiki,

I like this. I think the most stress was made by yourself. Most of us are became fans after the breakup. I've never thought that I would see an album again. I've never thought that X will get back together. So fine :) Release it when your mind is up to it :)

and please, no further promising. Keep it that way. It's done, when it's done. period.

P.S.: There was an announced about hide in the japanese TV. I think it's about his 20th death-day. Pata also participate in this show.

Yea me too.  I became a fan when Yoshiki collaborated with Roger Taylor because I am a huge Queen fan.  I listened and was hooked... wanted to hear more.  Found a lot of The Last Live on youtube and couldn't stop listening.  I was hooked from then on out.

Where was that show posted about hide's 20th death date?

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

It was yesterday on TV (don't remember the channel. I think it was tuk or FujiTV). It was only an announcement. It think they mentioned this http://hide20th-spirits.com/

positively unsure。

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

It was yesterday on TV (don't remember the channel. I think it was tuk or FujiTV). It was only an announcement. It think they mentioned this http://hide20th-spirits.com/

Thanks! I was just on that page last night.  LOL.  The site confuses me and I leave.  I guess there is more to know than I do because they keep announcing things like "Hide with Spread Beaver" or maybe that's hide's band's formal name and they'll all be there to play?  But who will play hide's parts?

And this? I don't understand. "Hide will pass through ROCK BAR "RED SHOES" After Party Holding
We invite you for those who came to the venue on the day."

What does that really mean?

LOL, sorry, full of questions.   ;D

Teemeah

Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
hide with Spread Beaver (yes that's the band name) held several concerts after hide's death. They use his recordings just like X Japan did (and nobody criticized them for it, unlike they criticize Yoshiki...)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: March 30, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
hide with Spread Beaver (yes that's the band name) held several concerts after hide's death. They use his recordings just like X Japan did (and nobody criticized them for it, unlike they criticize Yoshiki...)

Lol who actually cares about hide with Spread Beaver though? When hide was practically the band, it makes sense to try and use his recordings to keep performing, despite that being a really lame thing to do. If they were at all relevant in the past 10 years, I'd probably have criticized them as well. The difference is that X Japan is more than hide and when you specifically hire Sugizo to essentially fill that role, using hide recordings is an insult and doesn't add anything unique to the songs because you know exactly how the recording sounds.

I honestly feel like you are looking for anything to say "YOU BLAME YOSHIKI FOR X, Y, OR Z BUT NOT THIS PERSON FOR X, Y, Z"

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

Lol who actually cares about hide with Spread Beaver though? When hide was practically the band, it makes sense to try and use his recordings to keep performing, despite that being a really lame thing to do. If they were at all relevant in the past 10 years, I'd probably have criticized them as well. The difference is that X Japan is more than hide and when you specifically hire Sugizo to essentially fill that role, using hide recordings is an insult and doesn't add anything unique to the songs because you know exactly how the recording sounds.

I honestly feel like you are looking for anything to say "YOU BLAME YOSHIKI FOR X, Y, OR Z BUT NOT THIS PERSON FOR X, Y, Z"

Umm, Feudal, Hide With Spread Beaver is not part of Yoshiki and X or We Are X, though.  It is it's own entity and has it's own website.  Nothing is taking away from Sugizo on this website.  See?   http://www.hide-city.com/

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Teemeah does this all the time. Did not you notice that?

positively unsure。

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: March 30, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

Umm, Feudal, Hide With Spread Beaver is not part of Yoshiki and X or We Are X, though.  It is it's own entity and has it's own website.  Nothing is taking away from Sugizo on this website.  See?   http://www.hide-city.com/

You missunderstood Feudal.
Feudal ment Sugizo is part of X not of HwSB

positively unsure。

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: March 30, 2018, 04:31:13 AM
Yea, I guess I did if that's the way you think Feudal meant it.  I took it to say Hide With Spread Beaver was playing with X as part of X on the stage.  Sounds that way to me because Feudal is mentioning using hide recordings and seems to be saying, instead of Sugizo.  IDK, let him explain it, then.  lol

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

HAHAHAHA...!!! That's great! The best psychiatrist ever  ;D

Your scars are beautiful

Teemeah

Reply #28 on: April 01, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Because that's what you are doing. Criticizing Yoshiki for everything while you keep silent when others do the same thing. Just because you want to put blsme on him for anything and evetything you don't  like. It's pretty hypocritcal.

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 01, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Because that's what you are doing. Criticizing Yoshiki for everything while you keep silent when others do the same thing. Just because you want to put blsme on him for anything and evetything you don't  like. It's pretty hypocritcal.

hide with Spread Beaver finished a tour which was already scheduled before hide died. Like, THE LEADER DIED AND THEY DID IT, an didn't cancelled because of reasons like your god Yoshiki does.
hide with Spread Beaver isn't even active anymore. They get together two or three times in TWENTY YEARS to play in some special concerts. And "hide with Spread Beaver" is the actual name of the band, that's why they keep using.

X is officially back and Yoshiki exploited hide playback TEN YEARS LATER. For some time X got a new guitarist, but he barely played, didn't even appear on the screens while playing on Tokyo Dome, because the dead guy recordings were still used. When Yoshiki did it, people criticized it. And they were right. The amount of hide recordings used at the London Concert was perfectly reasonable, IMHO. It was touching without being exploitive. The 2008~2010 concerts were bizarre, to be polite.

You can cry as you want, but I'll keep saying that Yoshiki can kiill and eat the bowels of a baby panda in public, and you'll still find reasons to justify everything he does. X and hide with Spread Beaver are so far from each other.

Being a fan isn't follow blindly whatever he does. Yoshiki is a great musician, but sometimes he does shit. As everyone.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 01:05:10 AM by Joker »