• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki's mental health

aki · 46114

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: February 22, 2018, 03:21:10 PM
And I found a great surprise. Where is Yoshiki? I can't find him on stage. I've never seen a stage where Yoshiki is not spotlighted the most. But in this video, he is not seen at all. It really surprises me.

Good question. Considering he bragged about Violet UK for a full decade before we could even get a taste of it, staying backstage while they finally perform is a little strange. Veredict: Violet UK is the new Hide no Heya, but less classy. I agree with you on Sugizo, though. He overplayed it, but he was entertaining to watch, he certainly seemed very much into the whole thing.

I goddamn loved the White Poem performance during the Dahlia Tour. BDSM has been so done and overdone on stage, it's hard to come up with a performance that's sexy and classy, and that one was just that. I could go WITHOUT skinny Yoshiki playing sexy but hey, I get the point, he thinks he's sexy, many fans think he's sexy, that's not my case but too bad for me, I'd rather see just those badass female dancers. TL;DR: compared to the raw power of White Poem in 1996, Violet UK is pretty softcore. Yoshiki needs to burn those transparent pants, though.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: February 22, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Sugizo being dramatic? What's new? Really, in his early years with X he was overdramatic and he calmed down later and settled for a still dramatic but more fitting stage performance lol

I'm sure they just threw that Violet UK thing in there so he could take a break. I never got into Violet UK, there are some demos that sounded promising but the songs he actually did something with were meh, except Rosa, I love Rosa. I only wanted him to release the album because he kept talking about it ALL THE TIME.

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: February 23, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
Stuffing Violet UK in the middle were also like "While the band will have a very long break, please enjoy the performance of the band leader's new-ish side project - without him being present on stage, of course!"
I can only imagine how the audience's level of War eXcitement went through the roof...

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: February 23, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Veredict: Violet UK is the new Hide no Heya, but less classy.

I goddamn loved the White Poem performance during the Dahlia Tour. BDSM has been so done and overdone on stage, it's hard to come up with a performance that's sexy and classy, and that one was just that. I could go WITHOUT skinny Yoshiki playing sexy but hey, I get the point, he thinks he's sexy, many fans think he's sexy, that's not my case but too bad for me, I'd rather see just those badass female dancers. TL;DR: compared to the raw power of White Poem in 1996, Violet UK is pretty softcore. Yoshiki needs to burn those transparent pants, though.

I did some research about Hide no Heya, and I found out that it was a sort of series. Oh my god, I had been thinking it was a one-off performance until I read your comment. Because I've watched only the 1992 version, with a huge eyeball.

BTBF performance puzzled a newbie. Why do those cages appear out of nowhere? What the hell are those women with whips? After watching hide no heya in siroi yoru, aoi yoru, and Dahlia tour final today, some questions were resolved, finally. Cages and women with chains are kind of X tradition.

What do I know about X?  :'( :'( :'(

But I still have a question. Am I the only person who think "White Poem I" was influenced by "Love Replica"? I read this interview several months ago. http://s.webry.info/sp/blueverse.at.webry.info/201708/article_32.html

Hide's interview(1991) on the Jealousy album. He said he recorded all the parts of "Love Replica" by himself (except narration). And he said that the song was not carefully planned, but almost improvised. This is same as how Yoshiki made "White Poem I" 5 years later. And, as you all know, "White Poem l" is VUK-ish song even though it is included in the Dahlia album.

If Violet UK is the new Hide no Heya and "White Poem I" is the new "Love Replica", I can't help but think VUK has been strongly influenced by HIDE.

+
I forgot to write this yesterday.

I love "I'll be your love" sung by Nicole Scherzinger. she has a gorgeous voice. I'm sad that she sang only one song for VUK. Aside from the vocalist, I love the song itself too.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: February 23, 2018, 09:02:37 AM
Stuffing Violet UK in the middle were also like "While the band will have a very long break, please enjoy the performance of the band leader's new-ish side project - without him being present on stage, of course!"
I can only imagine how the audience's level of War eXcitement went through the roof...

I wasn't there back in the day, but I was streaming the live concerts online and reading the reports written by fans who were actually at Tokyo Dome. Reportedly they didn't even understand that it was the OMG much awaited Violet UK and just used the break to go to the bathroom, refill on drinks and chat with the people around them.

Teemeah

Reply #65 on: February 23, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
Maybe that's why Yoshiki iced the whole VUK project later on, because people weren't interested.

As for hide ispiring the VUK performance... Interesting theory. Maybe hide inspired Yoshiki to be more experimental and get out of his musical bubble of classical piano and speed metal drumming :D But hide was a natural improviser, he actually looked cool doing those weird kind of sh*t he did on stage, though I didn't really get most of his hide no heya performances, either, and most of his solo stuff is just too experimental for my taste. But Yoshiki has a different composing style, and this haphazard weird stage performance with white poem and VUK is just.... ugh. I prefer his "calculated" songs, that actually make sense musically. And this blond lady singing at the reunion, she has no singing voice whatsoever. It was a pale and boring performance. The only entertaining point in it was Sugizo. LOL. :D

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: February 24, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
But hide was a natural improviser, he actually looked cool doing those weird kind of sh*t he did on stage, though I didn't really get most of his hide no heya performances, either, and most of his solo stuff is just too experimental for my taste. But Yoshiki has a different composing style, and this haphazard weird stage performance with white poem and VUK is just.... ugh. I prefer his "calculated" songs, that actually make sense musically.
I wouldn't say the VUK songs don't make sense musically, and I believe artists have every right to explore new territory, even when relivately failing at it. But even more calculated songs like "I'll be your love" just don't stand out(that one f.e. has weak lyrics that also don't flow well when sung). And although visual aspects can definitely  increase the music's impact, VUK don't accomplish that, and the concept of combining music and fashion doesn't appeal to me personally.
And hey, haphazard - I just learned a new word :-) 

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: February 24, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
Maybe that's why Yoshiki iced the whole VUK project later on, because people weren't interested.

Maybe. But, in 2012, Yoshiki announced that VUK will debut in 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12nHgsNteBQ (Yoshiki appears in that video. (1:40~) wearing a blue yukata)

I wonder what happened. What made him decide to debut in 2013, and what made him to suspend.

The only entertaining point in it was Sugizo. LOL. :D

I agree with you 100%. I'm addicted to him.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: February 26, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
I wonder what happened. What made him decide to debut in 2013, and what made him to suspend.

Well, same that led him to suspend/drop/forget about/delay his stint with Globe, SKIN, Lady's X, the new album...  8)

Teemeah

Reply #69 on: February 26, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
Does anyone know Yoshiki's ascendant sign? His sun sign is Scorpio but his secondary might actually be a Saggitarius :P Because Sags are normally like that, starting projects that are interesting and then forgetting about them when they are no longer interesting enough. I'm a Sag, I do that all the time :D I'd be worse than Yoshiki if I were a musician. I might just not finish ANY album in my lifetime, because:
-- wow, is that Chinese music? I want to learn that!
Two weeks later:
-- Lookie, a new kind of language learning app (throws away all previous books)
Three months later:
-- I need to learn how to subtitle movies, soo interesting. (subtitles three entire TV series and now has 3 other half-done because:)
-- I need to learn Japanese NOOOOOW.

:D

Maybe Yoshiki is like that, too :D If he is, doing X Japan for 35 years now is a preeeety long project to be on :D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: February 26, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
Does anyone know Yoshiki's ascendant sign? His sun sign is Scorpio but his secondary might actually be a Saggitarius :P Because Sags are normally like that, starting projects that are interesting and then forgetting about them when they are no longer interesting enough. I'm a Sag, I do that all the time :D I'd be worse than Yoshiki if I were a musician. I might just not finish ANY album in my lifetime, because:
-- wow, is that Chinese music? I want to learn that!
Two weeks later:
-- Lookie, a new kind of language learning app (throws away all previous books)
Three months later:
-- I need to learn how to subtitle movies, soo interesting. (subtitles three entire TV series and now has 3 other half-done because:)
-- I need to learn Japanese NOOOOOW.

:D

Maybe Yoshiki is like that, too :D If he is, doing X Japan for 35 years now is a preeeety long project to be on :D

Yoshiki's sign is Scorpio and birthday, November 20, 1965 which would put him on the cusp because Sagittarius starts on the 24th.  I believe from what I have read, that an ascendant sign is not the same thing as being on the cusp and that we need to know his time of birth.  If you can find that time, we might be able to find out a lot more.  But the site I am on right now, needs that time.  Man, I hope you can find it, somehow.  I'll help out as soon as I can get that time.

I have an ex niece who does this for a living and we aren't on the best of terms as she is just too far out there and doesn't like that I am too "grounded".  LOL.  She's worth a try to ask but I still need the time of birth.  Do you think you can get it?

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: February 26, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
Dec 14, 2017
The Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp
Discover the power of the Cusp of Revolution
scorpio and sagittarius zodiac glyphs
Tarot.com Staff
By Tarot.com Staff

Scorpio, Sagittarius, Cusp, Astrology

If you were born on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp, from November 18 to 24, you are an incredible source of strength and power! You were born on the Cusp of Revolution, which makes you passionate, capable, and ready to stand up and fight for your beliefs.

Because you were born on this cusp, you are influenced by the planets Pluto and Jupiter -- the ruling planets of Scorpio and Sagittarius. Pluto, the planet of death and rebirth, encourages you to right wrongs and embrace your personal power, while Jupiter fuels your optimistic outlook. It's this combination of inspiration and transformation that makes you so revolutionary!

You are blessed with both the empathy of a Water sign (Scorpio) and the excitement of a Fire sign (Sagittarius), giving you a wide spectrum of abilities. There's a combination of compassion and friendliness in you that makes you incredibly generous -- just be wary of those looking to take advantage of your giving nature.

Born on the Cusp of Revolution, you're action-oriented and strong, ready to lead and inspire! Your ability to stick to your guns alongside your outgoing, charismatic attitude will have you turning heads, making moves, and doing important things in this lifetime. One thing that's sure to hold you back, however, is a lack of freedom. The more tied down you are the more stuck and frustrated you'll feel. Seek opportunities that will allow you freedom and independence!

People born on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp are especially proactive and tend to be a bit wild or rebellious. You like to shake things up! However, this energy can be too much for some, and could make you seem intimidating or unapproachable. In fact, you may often be misunderstood by others, because they never know which version of you they'll see: the fun, flexible, life of the party, or the fierce, complex creature with the sharp stinger.

Born on the Cusp of Revolution, you have strong values and beliefs and you aren't afraid to speak your mind. You thrive around others who share your strength and vitality, and who don't get rubbed the wrong way too easily -- you've been known to ruffle a few feathers in your day! Your independence and intensity can lead you to do great things, but they can also cause power struggles in relationships and conflict with authority figures. Channel your ferocity into ambition instead of aggression, and there will be no stopping you.

Strengths:
Energetic, adventurous, powerful, accomplished, generous, passionate

Your combination of vision and determination gives you a competitive edge that will carry you far in life. The ability to think deeply as well as philosophically gives you a great understanding of who you are and where you fit into the world. The energy and intensity you feel fuels your desire to make positive changes for yourself and those around you. Your bright sense of humor, optimistic outlook, and willingness to interact genuinely with others will gain you fast, loyal friends.

Weaknesses:
Secretive, selfish, rebellious, wild, aggressive, blunt, misunderstood

With the fury of Scorpio and the fire of Sagittarius, your demeanor might seem aggressive or overwhelming to those around you. And since you always need to be on the move, you can get impatient if others get in your way or slow you down -- be gentle with them, they could use your spunk! Your desire to fight for your beliefs is admired, but it can manifest as a rebellious and unfocused frenzy if your energy isn't channeled properly.

Compatibility:
You're a firecracker, and you need partners who respect your freedom and independence. Because Scorpio can be a very suspicious sign and Sagittarius prizes truth, honesty is one of the most important things to you in a relationship. You're very attracted to anyone who is passionate about their work or talents, and you love cheering them on! Fire signs will mirror your intensity and will make fun life partners. A relationship with a Fire sign is full of steamy intimacy, but could have its fair share of explosive arguments, too! Water signs will provide the affection and connection you're looking for in a committed relationship. They may be more emotional than you need, but their ability to care deeply and their efforts to understand you will make you feel loved beyond measure.

Advice:
Because you like to do things your own way, others' feelings aren't really a priority to you. But how long would you stick around someone who didn't make YOUR feelings important? Hard as it may be, make an effort to put yourself aside once in a while and show the people in your life that they matter. Ask more questions, listen more attentively, and be more forgiving of mistakes.

Teemeah

Reply #72 on: February 26, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
Yeah, I don't think we can get his time of birth. A lot of people don't know theirs. I don't know if it is customary to note it in Japan. When I was born, it wasn't much of an interest and it is not recorded on my birth certificate. My mother cannot remember, either, she says she was too much out of her mind, she doesn't even know if it was morning or night :D So the astrologist I went to had to calculate my ascendant based on life events. maybe your niece can calculate that (at least approximately) from major life events in Yoshiki's biography. (My ascendant is Libra, and it's pretty much bad, it makes me, a fire sign, lazy AF and indecisive in major life matters. It also blocks my love life -- and sadly, all she told me are pretty accurate readings!)

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: February 26, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
OK, if you don't know what time you were born how do you know your ascendant is Libra?  Shouldn't it be Scorpio if you're a Sagittarius? I'm a Scorpio and am not on the cusp either way.  No, ascendant is another story.  I have no clue.  As I had said, that one throws me and I don't know if ascendant or descendant (if there's one of those as well) is the same as being on a cusp or not.

They do put the time of birth on our certificates, here.  I was born at 4:13am.  My lucky brother was born at 3:13am.  His sounds a lot cooler to me.  Hahahaha.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: February 26, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
OK, it's NOT the same thing.  We need his time of birth.  LOL!

Your rising sign—also known as your ascendant—represents the way others see you, your general impression on people, and your spontaneous reactions. It reflects the Zodiacal sign that was ascending on the eastern horizon the moment you were born.  That's detailed! Whrew.

Teemeah

Reply #75 on: February 26, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
No, the ascendant has nothing to do with what signs are right next to your sun sign. The ascendant can be any other sign, based on the position of stars at that specific time of the event. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascendant A good astrologist is able to estimate your birth hour at least, from the events of your life and your personality traits because those are said to be influenced by the ascendant as much as they are by the sun sign. and we are going very off topic again. LOL

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: February 26, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
Naw, not off topic at all as it influences his psychological make-up.  As the site I was on said, above, which is about the same thing you just said, right?

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: February 26, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
Yes Teemeah, a good astrologer can see many things in a natal chart...
I don't know if I'm right or not, but I studied a little Yoshiki's (of course ::) ) and - judging from his reaction to hide's death - he could be born around 23:30 (local time of Tateyama - Tokyo). If it's so, his ascendant would fall in Leo's latest or in the first Virgo's degrees. I say it because it would be the only way Saturn's transit at that moment may form an opposition aspect with his natal Moon (adverse aspect of 180 degrees which can cause loss of a loved one). So he could have his first house (house of personality) starting from Leo and extending in Virgo. As a Leo, after hide's death his statement "I was the leader of the band, I had to blame myself" could partially justify his self-perception.

Besides, in an interview hide's mother said he stayed in LA till April 27th 1998 before coming back to Tokyo. I read Yoshiki was in LA too, but he said he spoke the last time with hide by phone one month before his death; it sounds me so strange:  they were in the same city and didn't even meet for a drink together? (sorry for the O.T.)

Your scars are beautiful

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: February 26, 2018, 04:35:51 PM
Naw, not off topic at all as it influences his psychological make-up.  As the site I was on said, above, which is about the same thing you just said, right?

It is totally off-topic because Yoshiki's actions and personality have nothing to do with his zodiac sign or the time he was born, it influences nothing and you are delusional if you think so. Yoshiki's metal health is related to what happened to him in his life, genetics, environment... he could've born at the exact same moment and turned out to be a completely different person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's not strange to be in the same city and not talk, I live in the same city with some of my best friends and sometimes we don't talk in 1 or 2 months, that's just life.

Also, take responsability for your own actions, don't blame it on your zodiac lol
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:37:57 PM by pt_93 »

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: February 26, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
I will turn full Scorpio demon!

Teemeah

Reply #80 on: February 26, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

It is totally off-topic because Yoshiki's actions and personality have nothing to do with his zodiac sign or the time he was born, it influences nothing and you are delusional if you think so. Yoshiki's metal health is related to what happened to him in his life, genetics, environment... he could've born at the exact same moment and turned out to be a completely different person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's not strange to be in the same city and not talk, I live in the same city with some of my best friends and sometimes we don't talk in 1 or 2 months, that's just life.

Also, take responsability for your own actions, don't blame it on your zodiac lol

Chill, we are just having fun. Astrology is an interesting topic. Nobody said you should believe everything it says. :) Psychology is pretty much also just educated guesswork, we will never fully understand the human psyche. :) we are just having conversation. I don't believe in daily horoscopes, but astrology is pseudoscience, it might actually have some truth to it, who knows? :D Some people believe in Jesus and Buddha, and others think star constellations have stuff to do with their lives. I'm open to explore. :D

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: February 26, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
You are literally guessing Yoshiki's personality based on astrology, that's offtopic and irrelevant. Also, psychology is NOT educated guesswork, psychology is a science and you can't compare it to something like astrology.

P.S: Pseudoscience IS bullshit.

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: February 26, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

As Teemah was saying, we are just speaking and of course everyone is responsible for his/her actions... people can have many different points of view and all are welcome :-)

Your scars are beautiful

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: February 26, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
Going full off topic, then.  I am Scorpio. I try, very, very hard not to believe in astrology - at all.  And if I look at the attributes given to my sign, I am exactly as described, do as described, react as described and not always a good thing for me or those around me.  I bite back and I can bite very hard.  Stinger comes out. My mother used to tell me as a child, even, I spoke with a forked tongue.  There was nothing anyone could say to me to make me back down or do as I was told if I didn't want to.  I lashed out at everyone and every thing and beware those that hurt me as the stinger went deep and it hurt.  Usually a huge psychological blow to the party who upset or hurt me. So, even though I don't want to believe it and even before I knew what my sign is supposed to be like, I was doing it and with a vengeance and.

So, maybe it is actually true and maybe some of Yoshiki's behaviors are due to his sign.  Maybe not. IJS

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: February 26, 2018, 05:15:54 PM
I recommend you to lay off the weed  ??? also, this is a topic about Yoshiki, nobody cares about your personal life.

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: February 26, 2018, 05:23:42 PM
Going full off topic, then.  I am Scorpio. I try, very, very hard not to believe in astrology - at all.  And if I look at the attributes given to my sign, I am exactly as described, do as described, react as described and not always a good thing for me or those around me.  I bite back and I can bite very hard.  Stinger comes out. My mother used to tell me as a child, even, I spoke with a forked tongue.  There was nothing anyone could say to me to make me back down or do as I was told if I didn't want to.  I lashed out at everyone and every thing and beware those that hurt me as the stinger went deep and it hurt.  Usually a huge psychological blow to the party who upset or hurt me. So, even though I don't want to believe it and even before I knew what my sign is supposed to be like, I was doing it and with a vengeance and.

So, maybe it is actually true and maybe some of Yoshiki's behaviors are due to his sign.  Maybe not. IJS

Well, I'm a Scorpio too, and the more interesting part is, that I was born on November 20. Same day as Yoshiki. I'm a drummer too, but other than that, I'm not near similar to Yoshiki. :D (Ok, I'm a crybaby too, but that's that). Neither of these things fits me, so I guess you can't put it on everyone. I was the chillest, most quiet, most shy child, when people hurt me, I never spoke back, people bullied me, but I always hold my tongue. I don't know, it just feels really unreliable to me. But yeah, we have different beliefs, I just wanted to say a counterexample. 

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: February 26, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

Well, I'm a Scorpio too, and the more interesting part is, that I was born on November 20. Same day as Yoshiki. I'm a drummer too, but other than that, I'm not near similar to Yoshiki. :D (Ok, I'm a crybaby too, but that's that). Neither of these things fits me, so I guess you can't put it on everyone. I was the chillest, most quiet, most shy child, when people hurt me, I never spoke back, people bullied me, but I always hold my tongue. I don't know, it just feels really unreliable to me. But yeah, we have different beliefs, I just wanted to say a counterexample.

Fair enough and good to hear.  I am November 2nd.  Right in the middle of it all.  You, being born on the 20th are on the cusp of Sagittarius and that probably plays a factor in the way you think and do things, if we go by zodiac signs.

I am, jealous and suspicious, must get to the bottom of everything, detest liars, am very loyal to my friends and don't take shit. LOL! Although I have learned to control that somewhat by walking away and stewing in my own juices as we say over here or at least we did.  Hahaha.  I do not like to hurt people, ever, but sometimes when I feel backed into a corner or was fighting with my ex because of the horrible things he did, he paid for it, verbally.  He said so as well.  Scorpio sting, is what he called it.  Also highly erotic nature and most illnesses are in that area.  When I was reading Scorpio traits and saw that as one of the ruling factors of Scorpios, I about flipped because that is me all over and then some.  And since that was the way I was, before I ever read what my traits were supposed to be, you maybe can imagine how my mouth dropped open when I read it.  ;D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: February 26, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
I recommend you to lay off the weed  ??? also, this is a topic about Yoshiki, nobody cares about your personal life.

Hahahaha ---- ooooooh, now we are asking for it, are we? I don't smoke weed, chicka.  What suddenly went up your arse?

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: February 26, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
Teemeah, I am now in full on search mode for a copy of that DVD with subtitles.  If it exists, I will find it! And I will let you know.  8)

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: February 26, 2018, 05:52:22 PM
Fair enough and good to hear.  I am November 2nd.  Right in the middle of it all.  You, being born on the 20th are on the cusp of Sagittarius and that probably plays a factor in the way you think and do things, if we go by zodiac signs.

yeah? And then how do you explain Yoshiki? He was born on the same day as her lol I'm sagittarius and I'm nothing like sasasama described either. Nothing went up my ass, I just don't like bullshit and this is a bullshit explanation of why Yoshiki is the way he is and totally off-topic, as it's not related to his mental health at all.

P.S1: Did you just assume my gender?
P.S2: just kidding about P.S1.