• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Impending postponement/delay

Feudal · 22813

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: May 09, 2017, 02:51:21 PM
Is anyone else who follows Yoshiki on Twitter getting the vibe that there's another impending postponement/delay coming up? He's getting very dramatic again about his "body breaking down" and "no matter what happens to my life, i'll be back". Hopefully this is just some dramatic attention grabbing but knowing their history, I'm preparing for the worst. I think I'm just going to remove myself from all things X Japan if they delay the album officially again. This is painful as a fan.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:24:43 PM
Haha, that's just what I said when I saw those posts as well! :P
"Oh he's preparing his next delay/cancellation!"

By now I don't expect anything anymore though, so I don't really caaaaare~!
(I just want that We are X Bluray!!)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:32:48 PM
Lol what a tool

Absolute joke

Teemeah

Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 05:54:31 PM
My DVD is booked and paid. I'll have plenty of stuff to watch. We have no idea what really is happening behind the scenes, so I will refrain from judging. He said last year that his hand needs to be operated on. Probably he cannot delay that much longer. As much as he likes drama in an overdone way, we know that the issue with his tendons are real. If you ever had tendinitis, you probably know how goddam painful that thing is. My mom has similar neck-shoulder issues like Yoshiki by the way, of course not from drumming but extensive physical labour and her similar attitude in giving zero fcks about her health, and I can tell you that it is incredibly painful - and she is not the type to complain... So cut the guy some slack.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 08:44:50 PM by Teemeah »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 06:41:51 PM
Emergency Surgery on May 16th.

https://www.facebook.com/XplosionFanpage/posts/1493757510647785

I think that's the surgery that he was supposed to do two years after the first one back in 2009...

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 06:46:52 PM
Seriously, he had years to do it and now that the band seems to have kind of a new start, this happens...
Until we meet again """new""" album now I guess?

Of course, it's a good thing, I guess, for his health. We knew that, at some point, Y would have had to do something about it but still it's bugging.

Well, we're kind of used to it by now anyway. Get well soon anyway! I hope everything will go safe and well...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:50:08 PM by Hyunkel »

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 06:54:15 PM
He doesnt deserve any slack or benefit of the doubt at this point. That stopped YEARS ago. How long have we been waiting? How long has this thing been promised? Its been years. Its been the better part of a DECADE since I saw them and the album was announced before then. Think about that. Of course, I wish him the best and his (and any member's) health comes first, but his health should have ZERO impact on this project at this point. It should have been done years ago, and he has repeatedly lied about its status to fans time and time again. He even used Pata's health issues to excuse himself for failing to deliver the album. Accodring to the timeline given, there's no way Pata's health was the real reason it was scrapped. It also goes to show that we are over a year after and it has again turned to vaporware.

I dont think he has real drive or passion when it comes to the band. The reunion has been shambalic with how it has been run since the start. Late starts and extremely short shows, infrequent releases, countless delays with tours, cancelations, so many broken promises, etc. That doesnt mean the shows are bad for what they are. They put on good concerts for sure, but that is really it. X Japan really ceased to exist as a creative outlet decades ago. The new songs are mostly "meh", too. Half of them are pop ballads without guitar even. How is it that most of your "new" songs dont even feature half of the band? Why bring in Sugizo as am actual member and then waste his talent. Zero use of his violin on new material and only a few 15 second shred solos in 2 or 3 songs. Heath and Pata are there simply because they were part of the real deal bacl in the day but are shoved aside creatively. Toshi is the only one that has been great, he has delivered vocally. All in all, though, everything falls on Yoshiki's shoulders and only he is to blame for the band's failures. He chose that path by taking complete control, failing time and time again, focusing on miniscule and unimportant side projects (that have almost all failed), and has kept his massive ego unchecked. Why is he the only member featured on the cover of the band's documentary and sound track? Why does it seem like the others are not ever allowed to talk about the band? Why does he lie to his fan base constantly? The over dramatic pandering and lies all over social media has gotten insulting towards the die hard fans. His over dramatic bullshit caters to the dunbass casual fans that will lap up anything he says or does. Its pathetic

I dont dislike Yoshiki as a musician or even a person. I dont dislike as a band. On the contrary, I am a big fan, but the mismanaging to to megalomania on Yoshiki's end has lead this band into becoming a simple nostalgia parody. Big ovserseas gigs like Madison Square Garden and the O2 have only been to check bucket list points off of his agenda and to pander to his ego. Creatively, there just isnt anything there anymore.

A shame!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:40:52 PM by axlroseX »

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 06:57:27 PM
Sorry for all the typos. On my phone

Teemeah

Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 08:58:20 PM
He doesnt deserve any slack or benefit of the doubt at this point. That stopped YEARS ago. How long have we been waiting? 

Seriously? Did you read the press release? "YOSHIKI has experienced symptoms including numbness and severe paralysis of the left hand and arm" You know what this means? It means that he could be paralyzed on one half of his body, that's really not fckin something light. He kept delaying this for work. He had a bunch of performances IN THIS CONDITION and you would have probably pissed your pants if you had to do that with hernia in your neck; plus a promotional tour of We Are X all over the globe, travelign in and out, which IS physically and mentally tiring.

I am seriously done with all this whining by "fans".The thing is, you know, that he owes you or me or anyone on this forum nothing at all. X Japan is a band, of which he is primary songwriter and he has the fuckin right to delay the album as long as he fuckin sees fit. Because its his music and his life. You should be happy he is still able to WALK at all, let alone compose.

No please continue whining about the new album from the comfort of your armchair.

Sorry guys for the swearing but I just cannot take this sht anymore. It's ridiculous that fans think the album should be put above Yoshiki's physical health. I don't care about the album. I don't want this band to lose its core, its main songwriter and heart. I want him to get better, to be able to continue with making music and tour around the world. I don't care about release dates!

Teemeah

Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 09:01:28 PM
From viewing the results of the MRI and CT scans, the damage is so severe that it is apparent that he has experienced considerable pain while performing http://www.xplosion-online.com/?p=7257#.WRIcjOWLTIU

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 09:30:04 PM
Thanks for letting us know about Yoshiki's health situation.
Hopefully the surgery will be successful and he can get rid of the pain!

I can understand some fans are upset with all the postpones and cancellation or some white lies.
But I definitely think his health is the most important thing. As Teemeah said, he doesn't own us anything.
We are the one to choose to follow the band or not. I have been following them since 1989, I think I will just continent to do so as long as the band exists, no matter what.  ;D

On the other side, we are all together in this forum to express our opinion or just vent a little bit.
There's no right or wrong as long as we keep our wording respectful.  ;)

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 10:53:00 PM
Welp, it's true for what axlrose is saying (for the most part). Yoshiki has had a lot of time to work on his health, for surgery & recovery, but he chose not to. I, too, do not hate Yoshiki for who he is as a person, but I hate how we've been strung along by him for so many years with few results. Hell, ToshI released a handful of solo albums in the time span that X Japan has reunited! However, Teemeah is right as well, Yoshiki doesn't owe us shit & we don't owe him anything either. We're free to jump ship at any time we damn well please.

We've been saying it for years now that he should've gotten the surgery & shit, but still, there's no point in saying "I told you so". Why rub salt on the wound now? Yoshiki's getting crushed by his own hubris. Let him be for now.

Also, another link to an article
http://jrock247.com/2017/05/x-japans-yoshiki-to-undergo-emergency-surgery-in-l-a/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:12:11 PM by Kurenai_Akari »

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 12:28:01 AM
He doesnt deserve any slack or benefit of the doubt at this point. That stopped YEARS ago. How long have we been waiting? 

Seriously? Did you read the press release? "YOSHIKI has experienced symptoms including numbness and severe paralysis of the left hand and arm" You know what this means? It means that he could be paralyzed on one half of his body, that's really not fckin something light. He kept delaying this for work. He had a bunch of performances IN THIS CONDITION and you would have probably pissed your pants if you had to do that with hernia in your neck; plus a promotional tour of We Are X all over the globe, travelign in and out, which IS physically and mentally tiring.

I am seriously done with all this whining by "fans".The thing is, you know, that he owes you or me or anyone on this forum nothing at all. X Japan is a band, of which he is primary songwriter and he has the fuckin right to delay the album as long as he fuckin sees fit. Because its his music and his life. You should be happy he is still able to WALK at all, let alone compose.

No please continue whining about the new album from the comfort of your armchair.

Sorry guys for the swearing but I just cannot take this sht anymore. It's ridiculous that fans think the album should be put above Yoshiki's physical health. I don't care about the album. I don't want this band to lose its core, its main songwriter and heart. I want him to get better, to be able to continue with making music and tour around the world. I don't care about release dates!

Who the fuck are you to tell me what kind of fan I am? Didn't you say you just became a fan, like, a month ago?

Did you read what I wrote? Forgive me if you struggle with reading comprehension, but when did I ever say the album comes above his health? I said, of course his health is important. It comes first, in fact. However, at this stage in the game it should have ZERO to do with this "release". This record was promised essentially a DECADE ago. He has played several shows at high energy, can he just not do that in the studio magically now? You are right, he doesn't owe me anything nor do I owe him. However, this is a message board and as a fan, I have every right to voice my opinion. If a stupid Q and A tour was that demanding, he shouldn't have done it and focused on the album. If these things were that demanding like bullshit Golden Globe appearances, female X Japan tribute acts no one would give a fuck about, the nonexistent Violet UK project he said he was working on, fashion shows, endless products (gotta make that $$$), etc then he should have taken a step back and focused on his priority. This is work for him, he promised fans an album and continued to fail and lie (99% done fucking 5 years ago). He's a millionaire, one album isn't out of his reach. The only reason it isn't out is because he doesn't want it out. That would be fine, but he has repeatedly announced it. How embarrassing is that "X Day" video from 2 years ago now, eh? It is also shameful how he essentially blamed the last delay on Pata's health, when it was clear that the album wasn't completed by its deadline. Pata's parts were probably recorded well before that.

Truth be told, I don't really give a fuck about the album anymore, too much time has passed and aside from "Jade", I think the songs are just "ok". It does, however, but it absolutely astounds me that he has the the immense talent of not following through with his promises. If you want to question my interest in the band go back and read my post history, plenty of negative AND positive because I am not some mindless idiot and will call things how I see them. Don't you dare question me or my interest in this band. Its a fucking rock band and poor, darling, millionaire Yoshiki doesn't need you or me. I greatly enjoy his music and he seems like a nice enough, passionate individual. I don't know him, I just like him as an artist. I'd be thrilled to shake his hand and say "thanks!" for all the awesome music he has provided the world. However, I do not like how he treats his fans by continually lying about release dates and projects and failing to communicate what is happening behind the scenes regarding them. I don't have to agree with everything he chooses to do (or doesn't do).

His health issues are terrible, I wish him well and hope he gets them sorted out. They come first, but he always said he was planning on getting several procedures done around this time, its not this album isn't coming out because of them. Its not here because he either isn't that proud of the material, has been lazy to finish it, doesn't care, or just doesn't want it out... NOT because of his procedures or Pata's past issues. The way he has ran this band, in my opinion, has been terrible. Too bad Toshi doesn't even seem to have a say or a voice. Barely heard him or any of the other dudes talk in the past 10 years regarding the band.

EDIT- If his injuries are that severe I wouldn't hold any decision he makes against him. Hell, if he wants to retire and fold up the band, I would understand. My issues come from stringing fans along to this point. How many concerts have been canceled since 2007?

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:55:12 PM by axlroseX »

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 12:51:58 AM
This really blew up today while I was at work and started this thread. The statements here are quite extensive: http://www.yoshiki.net/YoshikiSurgery.html and interestingly, Yoshiki just tweeted that "We are NOT cancelling #XJAPAN shows as of now. #LostInTranslation" and what really is mind blowing is that finally it was confirmed that they WERE supposed to be starting a summer tour beginning in Los Angeles in North America. "...summer world tour that was to start in Los Angeles, are now undergoing rescheduling with his U.S. agency William Morris Endeavor." This is huge for those of us in North America; we may very well get a final attempt to see them over here. Frustration and anger aside, let's hope for the best.

I think the extent of Yoshiki's injuries should have been more transparent from the start. There's a lot that can be argued about the past 10, yes TEN years since they reunited. Remember, Yoshiki is in the driver's seat, HE chose to do the documentary, attend all sorts of events. Setting aside his injuries for a moment, his priorities were scattered and the album always got put on the back burner. I'm with axl on this one. I used to bleed X Japan, been a massive fan since late 2006 and I can't believe how bad of a state Yoshiki is in, I mean paralysis is fucking terrible if that's really what's happening....but 10 years this has gone on for; the priorities were not there. Should've been 1) Get physically better ASAP. 2) Finish album and release. 3) go on tours if physically capable.

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 01:18:56 AM
This really blew up today while I was at work and started this thread. The statements here are quite extensive: http://www.yoshiki.net/YoshikiSurgery.html and interestingly, Yoshiki just tweeted that "We are NOT cancelling #XJAPAN shows as of now. #LostInTranslation" and what really is mind blowing is that finally it was confirmed that they WERE supposed to be starting a summer tour beginning in Los Angeles in North America. "...summer world tour that was to start in Los Angeles, are now undergoing rescheduling with his U.S. agency William Morris Endeavor." This is huge for those of us in North America; we may very well get a final attempt to see them over here. Frustration and anger aside, let's hope for the best.

I think the extent of Yoshiki's injuries should have been more transparent from the start. There's a lot that can be argued about the past 10, yes TEN years since they reunited. Remember, Yoshiki is in the driver's seat, HE chose to do the documentary, attend all sorts of events. Setting aside his injuries for a moment, his priorities were scattered and the album always got put on the back burner. I'm with axl on this one. I used to bleed X Japan, been a massive fan since late 2006 and I can't believe how bad of a state Yoshiki is in, I mean paralysis is fucking terrible if that's really what's happening....but 10 years this has gone on for; the priorities were not there. Should've been 1) Get physically better ASAP. 2) Finish album and release. 3) go on tours if physically capable.

Well said

1. Health comes first. No if's and's or but's. He should get his shit sorted out.

2. Could have, should have, would have... the album has repeatedly become vaporware. No excuse, nothing puts something back the better part of a decade. If there was a will, there was a way. There wasn't a will.

3. I am still a fan. I would love to see them again, especially with a friend who became a fan after I went and saw them. I would also like to have a new album even if my excitement has died immensely. Criticism and frustration do not mean I dislike Yoshiki or his band

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
I can I just say something real quick?

https://twitter.com/YoshikiOfficial/status/862089037825286144

We are NOT cancelling #XJAPAN shows as of now

KNOCK IT OFF YOSHIKI! GET YOUR SURGERY, REST & THEN FINISH ALL THE SHIT YOU STARTED BEFORE YOU BECOME ABSOLUTELY USELESS! fuck man. . .

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 03:02:52 AM
I mostly agree with Axl on this.

He complains about his health since 2009. He said on many interviews, and even on the movie that doctors already said that he should do the surgery, but he was always postponing because he wanted a "second or third opinion".
The band reunion showed how Yoshiki is totally unable to manage anything and how the needing of inflate his huge ego was bad for him.  There is no excuse for the album to be not released yet.

For the last 15 years X is my favourite band. I made some debts to go to their concert in X and don't regret a penny. But Yoshiki's lack of focus made the so awaited X return and new album a huge clusterfuck.

I really hope he gets better, but I think this could be the definitive end of X. I hope not.

Teemeah

Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 08:27:45 AM
They are not cancelling the shows, Yoshiki announced on his FB page. I really don't know how he plans to recover from an artificial disc implantation procedure in TWO FRIGGIN MONTHS. This guy is literally killing himself. I don't want that. Postpone the shows, heal properly. They gave enough time for Pata to recover after his surgery but he pushes himself to drum two months after implantation? Ahh seriously, I want to grab him and shake him. Dude, we want you ALIVE.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 10:21:06 AM
No offense, but I can see you've been a fan for two months and dont know how it feels being told for almost ten years that album is "99% done". Some of us have been fans since way before the reunion, we remember how crazy it was to see them reuniting and how it all sounded so promising. Going now on hiatus because of a surgery wouldn't be a problem if at least meanwhile we had some album to listen to, some new live shows on DVD to watch and so on. It's been fucking 10 years, same time that went from Vanishing Vision release to the Last Song release.

As for the surgery, I hope he'll get better and kick off again, I believe they could play till their 60s so they still have 10 years to make up for these lost years.

hi there

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 01:49:19 PM
Why not get the surgery years ago? Its not like X Japan has been the huge, active touring and creative juggernaut. He doesnt even work that hard with X, they do an average of like 10 shows a year. Theyve often gone almost entire year-spans of zero activity.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 09:43:40 PM
Why not get the surgery years ago? Its not like X Japan has been the huge, active touring and creative juggernaut. He doesnt even work that hard with X, they do an average of like 10 shows a year. Theyve often gone almost entire year-spans of zero activity.

YES THAT! -_-

About all the waiting and lying... I don't really care about the delays concerning the album but very well about all the cancellations, many of which happened with vague reasoning ever since 2008. I mean, people SPEND ACTUAL MONEY ON THAT! And how would you blame them for booking stuff that can't be refunded? Like.. "LOL it's your own fault if you're stupid enough to trust X!"
(Btw, for all the past events I only booked refundable or really late. So much about trust. It's non-existant by now.)

I could keep ranting and analysing everything concerning Yoshiki and the reunion now, but I'd basically have to write a book about it if I'd try to mention every little aspect of it. So I'll rather not even start going there.  ::)

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 11:52:02 PM
AxlroseX pretty much said exactly what I and many are thinking.

Been a fan for over 20 years now ! (just recently acquired On the verge of Destruction on LD after waiting to that long haha!). Saw them at the MSG, was awesome. Very happy Toshi made staggering progress and.....that's about it.

As for the latest development re: Not cancelling show/activities... ..... BULLSHIT!

That as to be the  stupidest thing he could have said. Cervical surgery (disc replacement no less) on a damaged individual (severely if we believe what's being vaguely told) takes time and rehab to heal. Moreover, his limitations/restrictions regarding strenuous activities akin to drumming will be most likely permanent. Forget about the whole cervical collar theatrics, this is the real deal.

He could, however, wrap up production on the album and while in convalescence/assessing his next steps work on releasing "new old" material! Easy money, release properly edited early shows etc.... he could still play piano, write awesome music ... but you know what ? Instead he'll probably promote a new line of underwear for kittens and sponsor some fashion show in a random country instead .. just ..because

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 12:37:38 AM
What is the most eye-opening for me, as mentioned earlier, is that in the span of the last 10 years that have been prioritized TERRIBLY, X released all of their major albums, toured extensively, basically rose, peaked and disbanded and went down as possibly the most epic band in Japanese history, and in the same amount of time POST-REUNION, accomplished under 10% of that. The reason it's even above 1% is because they finally toured outside of Japan.

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 02:47:16 AM
Just wanna say that it's total BS that they mentioned in passing a 2017 tour that was supposed to start in L.A. apparently.

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 04:25:12 AM
Just wanna say that it's total BS that they mentioned in passing a 2017 tour that was supposed to start in L.A. apparently.

Oh, absolutely. What convenient timing this emergency surgery is. He has been alluding to a major operation for years, he knew he had to get medical work done. Now the long fabled "Album and World Tour" is casually mentioned in passing with a start date in LA? Bullshit, there is/was no LA date, album, or tour release actually planned for this summer. The dude just craves attention and drama and has an allergy to actual hard work.

It is also absolutely disrespectful to not just cancel the announced dates. Yeah, having another bunch of canceled dates is already pathetic enough, but at this point give ticket holders time to get refunds for travel and vacation time. To pretend like he is going to play these shows and then to cancel them last minute to make it look like he was intending on doing them to look "strong" just fucks fans over.

You fucked up, Yoshiki, the train left the station. Might as well just give up this year and take the time on your health. The band's word is already dragged through the gutter
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:27:37 AM by axlroseX »

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #25 on: May 11, 2017, 07:09:44 AM
Oh, absolutely. What convenient timing this emergency surgery is. He has been alluding to a major operation for years, he knew he had to get medical work done. Now the long fabled "Album and World Tour" is casually mentioned in passing with a start date in LA? Bullshit, there is/was no LA date, album, or tour release actually planned for this summer.

Exactly. I had to re-read the official statement & start digging through his Twitter just to make sure I didn't miss out what could've been a tour announcement. Still came up with nothing to support his claim or whatever. I even told my friend about it on Facebook & she thinks that it's stupid that they're even mentioning it now (the tour).

You fucked up, Yoshiki, the train left the station. Might as well just give up this year and take the time on your health. The band's word is already dragged through the gutter

I have to agree with you once again. This year (or what remains of it) should be dedicated to surgery & recovery, maybe planning or doing stuff that matters (but isn't taxing on his neck or arm). Other than that, *yawn* I knew we weren't getting shit this year anyways.

Also, I know I've been cussing alot. plz no ban me Admins m(_   _)m

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 12:42:33 PM
I agree with what has been said.

What pisses me also is that, yes he knew for years he has to do something but not so long ago, just before the Pata situation Yoshiki said something almost as alarming as the press release of 2 days ago: something about feeling numbess, not able to move his band (EDIT: I meant "hand" but the error is really funny considering X Japan actions at that time xD) and so on...
And at that time, we were really concerned and worried and hoped for him to do the surgery right now because if not the risk of him not being able to play music ever again was high. Who cared about the releases (which were not happening anyway)?

But he didn't do it. Then the Pata situation postponed everything for a whole years (and, guess what, Pata did take care of himself and he seems fine now). Y still didn't do a thing.

So, I guess that self destructive vibe he has is also part of who he is but because of that kind of attitude, we are just numb to that sort of news anyway... Well, we do care about him (I do anyway) and it's a worrying situation but the whole situation and the way it was dealt with from day one is just terrible. A terrible mess.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:46:03 PM by Hyunkel »

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 11, 2017, 01:48:59 PM
I just looked on setlis.fm out of curiosity for a refresher on their activity. There wasn't a single show for  2011-2014. They went a most 3 years with doing noting. Wow

Teemeah

Reply #28 on: May 11, 2017, 03:54:18 PM
I just looked on setlis.fm out of curiosity for a refresher on their activity. There wasn't a single show for  2011-2014. They went a most 3 years with doing noting. Wow

You may want to look for other sources.... In 2011 they had a show in London, Paris, Utrecht, Berlin, two shows at  Summer Sonic festival in Japan, a South Americna tour with 5 shows, an Asia tour with 5 stops, in 2014 they had two shows at Yokohama Arena, they had Madison Square Garden in 2014 and they had a televised performance on Music Station Super Live. I wouldn't exactly say they were "doing nothing".

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: May 11, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

You may want to look for other sources.... In 2011 they had a show in London, Paris, Utrecht, Berlin, two shows at  Summer Sonic festival in Japan, a South Americna tour with 5 shows, an Asia tour with 5 stops, in 2014 they had two shows at Yokohama Arena, they had Madison Square Garden in 2014 and they had a televised performance on Music Station Super Live. I wouldn't exactly say they were "doing nothing".

I phrased it poorly, I meant in between as in 2012 and 2013. Minimum activity. My point stands.