• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Sexy Yoshiki

Guest · 14506

Teemeah

on: April 21, 2017, 07:25:16 PM
Fangirling time! I know that many call him Princess and whatever, but this man is a helluva sexy guy, and we all know that his princess ft. drama queen image is a brilliant marketing trick he did - and it friggin worked. I just got his Nude photobook, and omfg, those photos are incredibly beautiful. He's hot, period. :) I wish I could flip my hair like he can... I don't care if some think he is feminine, I think he is simply gorgeous.

(Those arms!)

That's it for today's Yo-spam :P

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 09:10:13 PM
I approve :P

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:30:38 PM
Fangirling time! I know that many call him Princess and whatever, but this man is a helluva sexy guy, and we all know that his princess ft. drama queen image is a brilliant marketing trick he did - and it friggin worked. I just got his Nude photobook, and omfg, those photos are incredibly beautiful. He's hot, period. :) I wish I could flip my hair like he can... I don't care if some think he is feminine, I think he is simply gorgeous.

I have to admit... he is in a reeeeaaaally good shape considering how old he is. And yes he is pretty and he's totally aware of it. :-)

While I'm away, read this line again...

Teemeah

Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 10:53:44 PM

I have to admit... he is in a reeeeaaaally good shape considering how old he is. And yes he is pretty and he's totally aware of it. :-)

Yeah, and also considering that he has all those problems with his arms and wrist, and neck, he still works out. Well I guess one cannot really bang the drums like he does, without having enough stamina and muscle strength. He has always had nicely built arms, as far as I can see in his old photos. And damn, he's got sexy legs. I want his stockings :DDD

Teemeah

Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 11:48:07 PM
OMG so beautiful here :o

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 07:56:48 PM by Teemeah »

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 09:32:04 PM
<3 <3 <3 If only I could be half that pretty

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Teemeah

Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 09:21:07 AM
<3 <3 <3 If only I could be half that pretty

I know, right? He's like a 100 times more beautiful in this made-up way than a lot of women I know, including myself. And let me not get started on just how gorgeous his legs are. Holy smokes  :o

Teemeah

Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 09:29:42 AM
yes, I love these :D so pretty (and some bulge for extra fun, hehe)

This one is incredibly pretty omfg. Sometimes I wish he would grow his hair out like that again. And the cat-eye makeup really suits him. :)

Some more for you...

Teemeah

Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 12:07:51 PM
Oh wow, this is a great compilation!

And just now, Yoshiki posted THIS on Instagram. Sometimes I feel like he is lurking on this forum :P I find it hard to breathe right now :P

Teemeah

Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 11:34:14 AM
I don't know how he does that, being feminine and masculine at the same time. He is literally just beautiful. He can still be mistaken for a pretty woman. (I had serious debates on Wikipedia because of this. Other editors demanded that we write "male" in the introduction of the article, because the photos were "ambiguous". Mind you, Hungarian has no distinction between male and female pronouns, so from the text it is not obvious to readers if it is a man or a woman).

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 01:08:32 PM
It's pretty cool, he pulls off that androgyny game like no other, IMO. Way better than David Bowie. When Bowie spoke or moved, you could pretty much tell he was a guy. When Yoshiki speaks or moves, it's even harder to believe he's a guy.   8)

I wonder how their looks were perceived in Japan back in the day, before their debut. He's mentioned that the reaction was negative but he never elaborated much on that. I wonder how society reacted to them from a sexual point of view. In the West, a bunch of guys who dress and (in Yoshiki's case) act like women would be called fags and shunned from society. They wouldn't even be considered beautiful because that aesthetical paradigm is still very far from what's commonly accepted as attractive for either gender. Yet when they became famous, a lot of people looked up to them, aesthetically, and a lot of women seemed to consider them sexually attractive. Is Japan less strict on the whole binary gender-ism thing?

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Teemeah

Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 03:21:12 PM
Yoshiki is seriously my leg goal! Holy jesus, his legs are just amazing  :o Need to ask my trainer how I can reach this state :D

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 04:21:49 PM
That was one kickass Halloween costume.

For once, Yoyo picked a costume that was unpredictable!

Teemeah

Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 07:47:59 PM
Yeah, although the wig isn't really similar to the character's hair. But his figure, OMG. He seriously amazes me. There is something incredibly attractive in a man who can pull this off without looking obviously like a dude that dressed up as a woman. :D

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 10:22:25 AM
He totally kicks ass in the androgyny game. I don't know much about Hyde, but his costume was cool too.

I have no idea how come Yoshiki is 50, tho. WHAT DOES HE DO? Drink virgin blood for breakfast? Coat his skin with unicorn saliva?

Teemeah

Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 12:15:04 PM
He totally kicks ass in the androgyny game. I don't know much about Hyde, but his costume was cool too.

I have no idea how come Yoshiki is 50, tho. WHAT DOES HE DO? Drink virgin blood for breakfast? Coat his skin with unicorn saliva?

My thoughts exactly. I just saw Buck Tick's new MV preview and I was like, holy shit, these dudes are OLD and they are around the same age as X Japan members. Even Pata looks young compared to them :D Yoshiki certainly uses cosmetics I think, and possibly also some botox from time to time. But his skin is incredibly smooth even from up close. I was amazed.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 01:23:22 PM
He always has a shitload of botox and foundation going on, but still. On the documentary you can see his hands up close. He doesn't have one sign of age on his hands. Can you even get plastic surgery on your damn hands?

Let's not even get started on the rest of his physique. If you read here, granpa Yoshiki, feel free to share brands of wonderbras that keep boobs from sagging, because you totes wear something similar on your abs.

Teemeah

Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 02:00:46 PM
I saw his skin from really close up, and I tell you, that's not the foundation. He had very light makeup on, pores were visible, and his skin was clear and smooth. I bet he uses the type of cosmetic procedures Korean stars also do, you need to take care of your skin.

Some of the celebrities in Asia have 15-17 step skin maintenance routines DAILY. (and I tell you, they do work, I only use 4 steps myself, with Korean products and my skin conditions have never been better! And previously I was going from dermatologist to dermatologist begging for help with rashes... Asian skin products are amazing).

There are actually hand products (moisturizing gloves, similar to facial masks) that plump up your skin on your hands. They are amazing :o Lots of internal hydration is important, too. And let's not forget that he exercises daily, even now when he is restricted because of his operation, he still exercises daily (I overheard an assistant mentioning he got his own gym in the hotel room :o) . Regular exercise improves blood flow, which in turn improves your skin condition, too.

All in all, i think his secret is that he pays attention to his health (apart from his suicidal drumming style and not wanting to rest), he eats healthy, drinks red wine in moderation (that has a bunch of health benefits), has some kind of cosmetic facial routine, exercises every day, and from time to time he has some botox here and there :D

Or maybe he simply is really a vampire, who knows? :D

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 02:28:19 PM
A gym in his hotel room? Woah. I haven't hit the gym in over 10 years and Yoshiki needs a gym in his hotel room so he can exercise overnight.  8)

Care to share which korean beauty products you use? That caught my interest. I don't even own a decent moisturizer.

Teemeah

Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

Care to share which korean beauty products you use? That caught my interest. I don't even own a decent moisturizer.

Oh neither did I when I was in my 20s. I thought I don't need them. But my skin is very dry at places (I have a mixed skin type) and where it's dry, it gets flaky and rashes very easily. I experimented with various Korean product lines, the good thing is that you can order samples (ebay is the best for that), which actually last like a week or two, so you can see which product is best for your skin. There are plenty of websites that help you choose a line, just search for "Korean skincare" in Google.

The current line I use and really like is Innisfree's Green Tea Balancing products, their facial cream is very light, so I don't get pimples (their richer Orchid line broke me out), but has enough moisturizing power for my dry parts. I use their green tea cleanser, toner and lotion (these are names for various degrees of moisturizing, actually, before applying the facial cream that seals the moisture in -- at least that's their claim). I usually order the value set, plus a full size cream. It lasts a WHOLE YEAR, because you really only need to apply very little. http://www.innisfreeworld.com/product/productView.do?prdSeq=10588&eventSeq=0&catCd01=UA

we are going seriously offtopic though :DDD

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 11:18:59 AM
That's some awesome advice, thank you!

We can market this as on topic with a tagline like: He looks 25 at age 50! Drummer from japanese metal band finds secret to agelessness. Dermatologists hate him!

Teemeah

Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 02:12:41 PM
That's some awesome advice, thank you!

We can market this as on topic with a tagline like: He looks 25 at age 50! Drummer from japanese metal band finds secret to agelessness. Dermatologists hate him!

I love your sense of humour, gal :D

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #22 on: November 05, 2017, 06:31:37 PM
Yoshiki is seriously my leg goal! Holy jesus, his legs are just amazing  :o Need to ask my trainer how I can reach this state :D

Well I have to say his Halloween Costume was really awesome. I loved it.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 12, 2017, 05:48:08 AM
Hehe, I think he has the most beautiful lips.

And, yes, knock out legs!  WOW, whrew! I would die for those, too.

I also loooooooove his eyes but not with blue contacts.  I like to see his beautiful brown eyes,  Huh huh!

He does have lovely skin.   I am sure a lot of that is his diet and maybe vitamins, lotions and creams, etc.  But some must come natural as well.  If one doesn't have the genetics for it, it can't be there.  Just helping it along to keep it very nice.

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: December 12, 2017, 06:35:40 AM
Legs!!!!!!!!  8)

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 02:20:34 PM
Yoshiki reminds of a Barbie doll. It doesn't matter what you do, you just can't get those proportions.
Oh wait. He did have his own Barbies back in the day.

Teemeah

Reply #26 on: March 18, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
Yocchan in Paris, 1989. I guess this was when they were shooting the video for Rose of Pain.

Source: berenika2104@instagram

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 30, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
I reckon I'll put this here.  I'm afraid I'll lose where I put it on the computer and I wanted to share.  It's from the Blue Blood Tour video and the stage lighting gave him that green cast which I didn't care for but others might want it to be the same as the video so here it is, like it was on the stage.

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: April 30, 2018, 08:52:32 PM
thanx LEMONedMe! He would also be nice all blu or yellow :D

Your scars are beautiful