• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Weird Question

returner · 2171

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: August 29, 2015, 12:35:46 AM
So there are some fan made PVs of BTBF and Scarlet Love Song on Youtube where they show Yoshiki in a hospital and a blonde girl showing up and then them walking out together. Can someone tell me where people got this footage and where the full thing is? Because none of the PVs are official so I'm wondering where the official footage is.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 05:45:31 AM
Thats from hollywood boulevard shooting in los angeles.. I dont know if its official or not , but the video is almost one hour long

Ex denxdenx

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 09:07:01 AM
Thats from hollywood boulevard shooting in los angeles.. I dont know if its official or not , but the video is almost one hour long

Awesome, thank you. Any links to said video?

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline kederiku

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 06:10:26 PM
The scene with Yoshiki in a hospital and a blonde girl come from new Rusty Nail pv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCTOuGeTXuk

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 02:27:51 AM

Ex denxdenx

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 05:13:29 AM
Thanks guys!