• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan English Wikia

mC · 1645

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: January 31, 2014, 12:17:20 AM
Hey,

This is a open invitation to all forum readers and X Japan fans. I myself have been a fan of X Japan for over 6 years now. Being a fan of a foreign band is sometimes challenging, especially when trying to find out more about them. Over the last few years since their reunion, X Japan have aimed for a global market and it has made it easier to get new, and accurate, information from the band and its members themselves. However, this information is scattered all over the web! Forums like this one, X Boards etc. do a good job at holding a lot of information, in an informal, roughly organized way.

I have decided to start up a wikia page, x-japan.wikia.com. I want this page to be a place where as much information as the net has to offer on our favorite band is put here. It is open for all to edit, and I hope you do so!

At the moment it is rather bare...I did just start it an hour ago. So jump in and help out with the fun! If anyone would like to design some logos/images/banners for the site, that would be great! PM me or reply here.

Thanks!,

mc89 / mC

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 09:02:02 PM
So... XD It's been a few days and there are a few people that are helping build the discography of X and the members. It's going good! :) I wonder if anyone here would be keen to design the home page banner? Either way, go check it out and do some editing if you find time :)

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 09:08:09 PM
Nice! ^^ I doubt that I have time to help out for the time being, but I am looking forwsrd to watching it grow! :D

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...