• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

SELLING: All 5 (plus duplicate Toshi) band plushes in very used condition

demonbefriender · 5170

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Hoo boy, it's been a while since I've been around these forums. Don't know if anyone remembers me (or if anyone is still around? seems kinda desolate around here).

Long story short, I need some cash so I'm selling some old stuff. I decided I wanted to sell my old X Japan plushies just cuz they've been collecting dust in my garage. Even though I loved the hell outta them I just feel like they would be better off with someone who is more interested. To say the least they are in used condition and I don't think they're gonna be displayed on a shelf as a great collector's piece because of that, but hopefully someone out there can look past that and love them anyways.

I'm obviously still a bit attached to them, haha..

Anyways, after a lot of consideration I decided to sell them on eBay.  Unfortunately I decided not to ship outside the U.S. on these because of past experiences with the shipping being ridiculous.. If anyone really really wants them and is overseas then I might be able to compromise??

Here's the link to my store:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/fifotheahriman/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I set the bidding pretty low ($9.99 on all but the hide one that's in pretty bad shape) plus about $6 shipping.

ahh, hope that's enough info.  :-X

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Marie Aristo Kate

• just another fan of HIDE and X Japan
    • View Profile
    • http://xjapanhideto.blogspot.co.uk/
 :) I followed the link but found nothing, have you sold them ? cheers !

my heart is full of music and poetry,Crucify My Love for HIDE,Say Anything,but nothing will change because I'm...Born To Be Free in this world of Psychedelic Violence. Hugs everyone, Eyes Love You !

Offline Wick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Hope she did in the last 3 years :P

The true Way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this. If you attain and adhere to the wisdom of my strategy, you need never doubt that you will win.

Miyamoto Musashi