Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Looking for X Japan CDs in the UK

308-Out-Of-Hell · 4234

Offline 308-Out-Of-Hell

• View Profile
on: December 31, 2011, 02:15:06 AM
Hi guys, I thought I would ask if you guys knew anything about the following. Basically, I have been looking for X Japan CDs all across London and am having no luck. I have also tried the internet, but have only been able to get Blue Blood and Jealousy without the extortionate shipping fees.

Therefore I was wondering if anyone in London knew where I could find X Japan CDs, preferably in North London. Or if anyone is willing to sell them to me, would be appreciative also.

Cheers guys =]

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:43:26 PM
I hate to say it, but Vanishing Vision & Dahlia are gonna cost a pretty penny. (Say, at least 50 USD)

Art of Life however, you can usually find for an affordable price on ebay.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 04:59:02 AM

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline super-sora-san

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 02:22:30 AM
Hi there I can link you to an ebay shop that sell good priced genuine X Japan cd's who I have bought from before. I am also from North London and have had no luck finding thier CD's in shops, your best bet would be the HMV in Trocadero in Picadilly circus but the only J-rock that they seem to sell is over priced The Gazette or Dir en Grey CD's to be honest >.< 
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GSKOHOUSE-CD-JAPAN/X-JAPAN-hide-YOSHIKI-TOSHI-/_i.html?_fsub=13517227&_sid=102659177&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Offline Wick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 10:27:58 PM
Although you did reply to a spammer I want to add that the ebay store you mentioned (gskohouse cd japan) is a Chinese seller. I wont say every Chinese seller is bad but there are a lot of fake items made in China and I have many positive with Japanese sellers and less with Chinese. With gskohouse I also have a bad experience in what kind of state an item was in. I also dont like that he almost let it looks like its a Japanese store.

The true Way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this. If you attain and adhere to the wisdom of my strategy, you need never doubt that you will win.

Miyamoto Musashi

Offline super-sora-san

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 05:55:49 PM
Oops my bad >.< Yeah I only linked the place because I have bought from them before and the X singles cd that I bought from them is authentic, also the fact that they say it's the official Japanese goods and say what condition it is ie good new etc. Thank you though :)