X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

It seems that Taiji passed away...........

Wick · 38682

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: July 20, 2011, 01:13:18 PM
I posted on my youtube channel
a great interview taiji
I hope you like
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AikWIQusdS0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNxDlexXJIA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITgDGrpP9_k[/youtube]

miss that
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgF7KqpKdNo[/youtube]

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: July 20, 2011, 02:02:12 PM
ThanX Rafaelo, I´ve seen this before last summer but don´t have a clue what it´s all about - need a translation, anybody to volunteer? Kurenai_Akari?

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #93 on: July 20, 2011, 08:55:44 PM
@ elanor - I'll try, but it'll take awhile.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: July 20, 2011, 09:06:10 PM
please don´t hurry up, in german we say : take it slowly, we are at work, not on the run :-)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: July 20, 2011, 09:09:00 PM
oh really, we say that? :D

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: July 20, 2011, 09:12:54 PM
jupp, wir sin hier uffe Arbeet nicht uffe Flucht, ja (Berliner Slang Lektion!) - just for you :-)

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: July 20, 2011, 09:51:59 PM
@elanor: haha :D kenn ich gar nich, wird nochmal zeit das ich nach berlin komme :D

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: July 20, 2011, 09:58:13 PM
jupp, sach wat, wennet soweit is, wa - auf deutsch: sag was, wenn es soweit ist

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: July 20, 2011, 11:34:52 PM
Thanks Rafaelo.
I never thought it would be so hard to watch Taiji's vids... really, while watching some old videos of X I would usually think about hide's death and how sad it was, but now  it's just killing me to realize one more loss..........TT

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: July 21, 2011, 12:12:44 AM
I just calm down today and can check news and everything but I think it must be so hard for Pata, Toshi, Yoshiki, Heath and Sugizo that I can't even imagine! If someone like me, who never know Him, cry by three days, what about They...
 That information about they took him off  in hospital, is that true? If it is then it must be terrible for his mother and girlfriend
Just terrible
Well, do you think he really want to kill himself?

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: July 21, 2011, 12:30:08 AM
It seems to be true, that his family was asked about what to do when the brain death was assessed, and yes it´s very hard to make a decision, but what could have been the alternative - leaving a machine doing breathing and heartbeat for a brain wich isn´t able to work anymore? They both have my greatest respect for their choise, to let him die in dignity...
If he really want´s to kill himself definite? I´m not sure, I think it could also be an act of desperation out of the situation...

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: July 21, 2011, 02:47:21 AM
Are there any details on the funeral available?

We are X!!!!!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:22 AM

Haven´t found anything until now, could be it will take a time until the body will be released if there is an investigation about the circumstances of his death

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: July 21, 2011, 08:45:59 AM

Haven´t found anything until now, could be it will take a time until the body will be released if there is an investigation about the circumstances of his death

You're right.  I wonder if all the members of X will attend.  Poor Yoshiki, just when they had started to heal their relationship.  Everyone leaves Yoshiki, it seems.  The one positive thing that comes from that is that he writes beautiful music.

We are X!!!!!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: July 21, 2011, 10:46:17 AM
that´s true, but finally they healed their relationship and it seems that finally they were relaxed in each others company, I think he must be be deep relieved that he answered ToshI´s wish to meet with Taiji and talk again, maybe it will be a consolation at last for him...

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: July 21, 2011, 01:44:41 PM

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: July 21, 2011, 08:53:49 PM
TAIJIさん、近日中に無言の帰国
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20110721-808320.html

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: July 21, 2011, 09:32:17 PM
thanX for posting rafaelo,
so it seems that we will soon have more news about the funeral

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: July 25, 2011, 11:11:40 PM
found this today,  the whole time I´m curious about the circumstances that leaded to his arrest, suicide attempt and his death, and I´m wondering about the lack of informations from the Saipan side and from the management, no schedule for the funeral until now, even no report, that his body arrived in Japan, seems to me there is something strange...
http://www.ozconspiracyhouse.org/frontend/2011/07/25/reader-tipoff-taiji-sawadas-strange-death-in-police-custody/

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: July 25, 2011, 11:25:50 PM
It just cause more pain
:(
Thanx for posting

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: July 25, 2011, 11:40:25 PM
yes, it did, but for me it sound´s totally wrong, that everywhere is reportet, he was upset, caused truble on an innocent airplane and now he got what he deserved - it´s a bit sarcastic that way, but it helps me to deal with...
there are a lot of pieces that doesn´t really fit together...

and here I found thathttp://facttraction.blogspot.com/2011/07/rip-that-is-rock-in-paradise-taiji.html

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: July 26, 2011, 12:26:58 AM
Those people who knew him are lucky
Well no matter how peaceful and patient he was, if that even everyone sometimes can't keep one's temper
If everything would be clear then we can relax, but now we don't know anything, management say nothing...
I can feel only helplessness

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: August 01, 2011, 08:54:11 PM
lol, what a nice idea, in deed

btw: I´m off now. I have to go and help a young mother giving birth to her baby tonight, one left and someone new will arrive....................................................................

Good luck - let us know how the delivery goes :)

Sorry I was sloopy, sorry for that
Baby Malwin took the 18th for rehearsel and arrived at the 20th, 10 days later came baby Finnley and today baby Ada, there are all totally sweet and charming and their families are absolutly enchanted .... so that´s something wonderful and heart-warming in that time