Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 03:15:19 PM
I was JUST wondering the same thing...what the fuck. Really not cool =/

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 03:51:20 PM
-.- those idios...

would be kind of "funny" if masaya has to do something with this....

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 03:57:16 PM
-.- those idios...

would be kind of "funny" if masaya has to do something with this....

Would be kind of humorous but I highly doubt it. The hacking appears to be done by, excuse the language, some fucking islamic wastes of matter backwards ass bitches. I try not to be racist in my daily life, however, there's just some people from some groups who I can't stand, so much that I just automatically would not want to associate with them. These people do nothing but destroy people and property "in the name of" their bullshit beliefs. I don't care what anyone thinks to be true about life or the universe, the issue comes when people IMPOSE on others and they've clearly stated that is what they are doing. They're below animals in my opinion.

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 04:38:50 PM
Dito 

in my opinion too ..

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 04:56:13 PM
Yeah, I doubt X Japan were specifically targetted for any reason - it's probably just a bunch of religious whack-jobs thinking that they're doing some great and holy act that will make Allah set aside a couple extra virgins for them upon death.

Joke is on them at the end of the day.

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 05:07:52 PM
Damn, I don't like the new website xD

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...

Offline Neru

• Sunday Listener
  • Somewhere Between Here and There
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 05:21:53 PM
I think we should stay away form it until the situation is solved, we never know what kind of virus they might have putten there.

Wierd seems to be the word to describe X in the last couple of days.

The fact that I am a Copy of so many that I admire, makes me feel unique.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 05:24:48 PM
I think we should stay away form it until the situation is solved, we never know what kind of virus they might have putten there.

I agree about avoiding the website...not so much because of a virus (you would have to install something first), more so they may be tracking IP addresses which visit the website, thus increasing the chances you can be hacked. I'm not too worried that personal attacks would be made. Hoping that those in charge are aware and can have it back running soon.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 05:46:04 PM

I agree about avoiding the website...not so much because of a virus (you would have to install something first), more so they may be tracking IP addresses which visit the website, thus increasing the chances you can be hacked. I'm not too worried that personal attacks would be made. Hoping that those in charge are aware and can have it back running soon.

I doubt it, from what I can ascertain from my knowledge of Web Programming and having taken a look at the website the hackers appear to have exploited a security flaw in the Content Management System that the X Japan website uses. It looks like all they did was remove the style templates from the website, thus reverting the style to the default, remove all the news items and posted one themselves (several times).

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 06:08:22 PM
Great.....so this is not more than a bad joke....
Yoshiki must have a big headache right now.

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 07:04:38 PM
us what happened with the site??

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 07:13:15 PM
Great, more idiot hackers. Seems to be the latest hype and very media attrackting. So don't feed the hackertrolls? Or something. >:(

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 09:13:53 PM
site returned to normal

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 02:39:51 AM
site returned to normal
finallyyy.
that was ridiculous.

Offline xxgrplayer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • xxgrplayer's blog
Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 03:13:43 AM
i was expecting that x's site would be hacked one day. i have no hacking expirience but it's not so difficult to understand that there are exploits. for example just type xjapanmusic.com/ and add whatever comes to your mind, like xjapanmusic.com/asdasdasd. instead of a 404 error page, you get a php error which is where all the hacking starts!

Offline blur

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 05:36:33 AM
I don't like the title..I'm mosleem.there are so many people outhere who admit as a mosleem but they don't do as a mosleem..they are  only hackers!..please change the title..

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 07:49:15 AM
Yep.

Those people did not hack the X Japan website because they were Muslim. They did it because they were either bored people wanting to stir shit or people whose faith is being used as a way to manipulate and control them by people looking for a way to manipulate and control others. Either way though, they give good, honest people who practice the teachings of the Koran a bad name.

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 03:13:30 PM
Of course they were Muslims that hacked X Japans site and changed it to glorify Allah and put their signs there ..

What's not to like about the title ?

They didn't promote Coke or Lady Gaga .. 

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 05:04:19 PM
Sunuva, I missed the hacked page.

Did anybody get a screen shot or something?  What happened to the page, what did it say??

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 08:42:53 PM
No screenshot sorry

It was full of Islamic Propaganda and Pictures of Quran and Allah Calligraphy  and Allahu Akbar  Islam is the greatest Religion  etc..  (i think you can imagine the rest)

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 08:47:01 PM
It was pretty bad, I was viewing it on my mobile just to be safe so I couldn't get screenshots. To be honest, and I'm asking to be discredited for bringing up crazy , but it looked like they did their own version of a cheesy and badly done "white power" website. It was just plain creepy >.>

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 08:54:48 PM
that means we didn´t miss a thing ::)
 I was wondering if something similar happend to Taijis homepage, I´m not sure if it was unattainable before or after the news that he passed by, anybody any ideas about?

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline kamui57

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • My blog about GNU/Linux and other info stuff
Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 08:56:31 PM
they only put back default wordpress theme and put some integrist muslim content. But i didn't notice they erased something.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 09:06:34 PM
@ LoveMeLemoned: sounds weird, but isn´t it lovely to know the things like rassism, intoleration, ignorance, hate, localism, bigotry and other nice attributes are global and do connect so different people, like those with the White Pride and those with the islamic one and so on... what a wonderfull world

to say with the words with Max Liebermann, german painter, spoken 1934: you can´t eat that much, like you have to vomit. (Sounds better in german)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 18, 2011, 10:54:57 AM
For fuck sake, it's been hacked again! www.xjapanmusic.com ugh!! this time by a group called "Pirates-crew.org" X Japan's web management team needs to get their shit together and up the security/encryption.

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 18, 2011, 11:37:04 AM
For fuck sake, it's been hacked again! www.xjapanmusic.com ugh!! this time by a group called "Pirates-crew.org" X Japan's web management team needs to get their shit together and up the security/encryption.

I agree with Feudal. This is getting ridiculous.

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: July 18, 2011, 11:52:16 AM
What the ..

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 18, 2011, 12:30:14 PM

right you are,
and again the never answered question: for what the hell do they pay their management? >:(

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: July 18, 2011, 01:08:31 PM
management ?

I guess it's Yoshiki who manages the site in his free time XD