• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

taiji is arrested in the U.S.?

rafaelo · 33369

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 12:54:00 AM
Taiji has had a lot of problems, some of which he was purely unlucky with such as having a stroke and various other health complaints - but others have been entirely of his own making.

He became homeless after leaving Loudness because he pissed his fortune up the wall and snorted it up his nose - laying to waste his unquestionable talents. He's been given chance after chance to turn his life around. People have taken him under their wing, given him projects to work on, given him jobs, and in some cases just given him hard-cash - but he has continued to throw away his talents and lead himself into bad situations.

Why did he go crazy on an airflight? I have no idea - but he's clearly a man with a lot of issues. Do I feel sorry for him being detained and put before a trial? No - he deserves it for such terrible and reckless behaviour.

But for Gods-sake - let's please not lose another X musician from this world due, especially not by hanging.

Damn you Taiji, wtf were you thinking?

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 12:56:30 AM
Maybe the plane incident had something to do with the suicide attempt. Maybe something happened in that plane that made the suicidal thoughts come back to him....

but, we won't know for sure, not with this little amount of information.

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 01:31:57 AM
Taiji has had a lot of problems, some of which he was purely unlucky with such as having a stroke and various other health complaints - but others have been entirely of his own making.

He became homeless after leaving Loudness because he pissed his fortune up the wall and snorted it up his nose - laying to waste his unquestionable talents. He's been given chance after chance to turn his life around. People have taken him under their wing, given him projects to work on, given him jobs, and in some cases just given him hard-cash - but he has continued to throw away his talents and lead himself into bad situations.

Why did he go crazy on an airflight? I have no idea - but he's clearly a man with a lot of issues. Do I feel sorry for him being detained and put before a trial? No - he deserves it for such terrible and reckless behaviour.

But for Gods-sake - let's please not lose another X musician from this world due, especially not by hanging.

I agree with you friend

Offline Neru

• Sunday Listener
  • Somewhere Between Here and There
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 01:53:46 AM

I don't want to start speculating but those were probably the reasons that led him to do what he did, sometimes reasoning doesn't work well specially when you're drunk (if he was that is...), realising that you are the reason for your demise is very painful even more for someone like him, with a great future right in front of him and wasting it in such a manner.

God, I just don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out the worse happened. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:58:13 AM by Neru »

The fact that I am a Copy of so many that I admire, makes me feel unique.

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 02:58:53 AM
God, I just don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out the worse happened.

That is exactly what I'm thinking about now.....or that he will be staying unconscious for a very long time.....

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 12:11:06 PM
New Tweet from Yoshiki:

"Life is NOT easy... 辛いよ..."

Wonder what that is aluding to?

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 01:00:01 PM
Somebody at Twitter postet that Taiji woke up and could speak a few words - hopefully that is true.

Yeah, I guess that Yoshiki´s tweet is related to Taiji.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 11:23:05 PM
another summery of all the thing wich are reported up to now:  
http://cherubbjo.blog126.fc2.com/
but there´s nothing new about his health condition  :(

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: July 16, 2011, 11:33:01 PM
Well, I suppose that if this gets worse, we'll know....

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: July 16, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
don´t know, it´s reported they want to inform the family first, and than btw it´s sunday, don´t know how it works in Asia, but here in Germany is a bit bald with information on weekends,  you have to wait until somebody offical from the hospital appears, mostly on monday...

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 02:40:56 AM
sighhh. I'm really worried for him.  :[ I really hope he gets some good help for his problems, he really needs it now.

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 05:07:25 AM
I read in X Radical Dreamers that he actually answered a phone call this morning.....here's the link:

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2011/07/16/kiji/K20110716001220920.html

Google Chrome tries to help with translation, but it's rather confusing.....and this feels akward :/

By the way, Taiji's blog entries of the last four moths have been erased....misterious ...

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 07:43:14 AM
Man, I was going to post in this thread after the first post saying I hoped the Taiji Sawada mentioned in the original post wasn't "our" Taiji but it appears it was. I hope he gets the help he needs to work through his demons.

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: July 17, 2011, 11:14:23 AM
元「X」のTAIJI死亡 サイパンで逮捕後自殺図る
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2011/07/17/kiji/K20110717001230160.html

I cannot believe it....

Offline Red

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: July 17, 2011, 02:56:48 PM

Image or Real

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: July 17, 2011, 03:22:46 PM
I don't even know what to say. May his soul forever be at peace! Taiji, a bass playing god. His time was too short. RIP Taiji.

>~X~<

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: July 17, 2011, 05:09:47 PM
Man, what shitty news to wake up to...

Voiceless Screaming
Calling to me inside of my heart
Knockin' on my soul's door
I believe in myself and trust what I do

Voiceless Screaming
Pain of the past still hurts me inside
Knockin' on my soul's door
I climb the stairs that lead me to Heaven...

R.i.P., bass deity.

Offline peso

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 17, 2011, 08:32:23 PM
I have to say I'm proud of the man. He was leading the rock n' roll life until the end. We shall drink to that.
RIP Taiji. May you play the bass whever you may be.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 17, 2011, 11:00:18 PM
I have to say I'm proud of the man. He was leading the rock n' roll life until the end. We shall drink to that.
RIP Taiji. May you play the bass whever you may be.

I don't even want to respond to this, and feel guilty for even dignifying it with a response.

Seriously, go away - be "proud" of this man breaking down and taking his own life elsewhere.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: July 17, 2011, 11:05:50 PM
killing your self, causing so much grief, sorrow, sadness - really now reason to be proud too, and referring to the post on his blog the last 6 weeks, I´m afrait it was more a sudden irrational act, than a carefully thought  dicision

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 17, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
Hailing suicide is hailing putting your own fear of the world over the grief and sadness you're causing those that love you.
I respect Taiji and I will always remember him as an amazing bassist but there is no way, I will ever be able to respect him for this. Sorry.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 18, 2011, 12:20:35 AM
Hailing suicide is hailing putting your own fear of the world over the grief and sadness you're causing those that love you.
I respect Taiji and I will always remember him as an amazing bassist but there is no way, I will ever be able to respect him for this. Sorry.
I fully agree with you. Usually people feel sorry for a person who commits suicide and forget about those who are left alone with their grief and terrible pain. Causing such pain to those who love you is one of the worst thing a man could ever do.
Anyway, I do feel sorry for Taiji, may he rest in peace.
And I condole with his family and friends.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline lucy_bkk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: July 18, 2011, 04:11:43 PM
Taiji R.I.P.  He is died at age of 45yrs.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: July 18, 2011, 05:16:07 PM
Taiji R.I.P.  He is died at age of 45yrs.

Much too young to be leaving this world...RIP Taiji, rock on forever!!

>~X~<

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: July 18, 2011, 05:24:10 PM
More than feeling sorry for him, I feel sorry for the decision he made of leaving this world.....

But we shall celebrate his life, more than mourn over his death.....may he live forever in his music.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: July 18, 2011, 08:30:45 PM
@ Beauty/Broken, Noise and XVikyX:
 ThanX you all for your words, so I don´t feel so alone with my opinion that killing yourself is one of the worst thing you can do to your family, your friends and people who love you and care for you....
and in this case, like I do understand it, for really nothing, he went through so many bad times in his life, what under the sun makes him believe he can´t deal with that investigation and detention he have had to face..... I´ll hardly get this in my brain