Reply #92 on: August 02, 2011, 08:55:16 PM

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: August 02, 2011, 11:12:31 PM

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: August 02, 2011, 11:46:15 PM
unfortunately the first news
are always in Japanese :'( :'(

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: August 03, 2011, 12:22:05 AM
I wish I knew Japanese.... *sigh* -_-'

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: August 04, 2011, 04:25:41 PM
here the first english site with some explanations of a lot of unclear circumstances in connection with Taijis death
http://your-story.org/the-mysterious-demise-of-taiji-257984/

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: August 07, 2011, 11:05:49 AM
Here is a quick summary of Sister MAYO's message:

She says thanks and apologises to everyone for all the trouble.
She and her mother were shocked at first with anger and sadness, but now have calmed down and made their peace. She met many friends of Taiji in Saipan, who showed her photos of him in which she saw a smile she hadn't seen for a long time, because of the hardness in Japan. It looked like he found his place in Saipan, like he was loved there. He was enthusiastic in Saipan, looking forward.
She would like to do some of the things Taiji wanted to do. She says thanks to staff in Japan, staff in Saipan, and to everyone who beleved in and supported Taiji. Taiji will keep living inside of her and everyone's heart.

credits is thanks.my friends sanorin

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: August 16, 2011, 01:47:59 AM
I do not understand anything
it says that taiji, already buried on July 28
http://022.holidayblog.jp/?p=5799

and this message from your mother
http://022.holidayblog.jp/?p=5800

I do not understand anything
I'm going crazy

that´s the translation of the first of the two sources, my japanese teacher was translating that for me, the second one I didn´t let translate, bacause it was reported it was a fake

....it seems that this whole thing is wrapped up in secrecy and it is likely to remain unsaid and unsolved.
Right from the beginning someone was manipulating the situation and the media.(Wrote my teacher)
"It is said that he committed suicide on 14th July after he got arrested on 11th July, but the news broke 2 days later on 16th and
there were some news that he was conscious and able to talk, which were all not true. He was actually brain dead. I am very sure someone is manipulating the media." said a close co-worker.

The person who holds the key for the whole thing is Terumi Kitami. She is a founder and president of 'YOU PRODUCTION'(Taiji's agent).
She was actually with him whole time when he got arrested, committed suicide and was in ICU. She was using Taiji's mobile phone and texting that he was ok.
"It seems that she was texting in order to save herself. She even sent sms from Taiji's mobile phone blaming his fiance,Tomomi Akatsuka, for his arrest and suicide attempt. What is more, she didn't visit him when he was in hospital despite of accompanying him whole time before the incident occured." said the same close co-worker.
Terumi Kitami should know every detail on his arrest, suicide attempt and death but she would never talk till now.

There is another story behind this.
"Yoshihiro Kitami, Terumi's husband owns a big resort hotel called 'Mariana Resort and Spa' in Saipan and it is managed by YOU PRODUCTION. The business was so big that the company has got many connections like Supreme court judge and Police in Saipan. It is very natural to think that there is something going both Saipan and Kitami want to hide."

Rumor has it that Terumi and Yoshihiro got already divorced and Terumi might have wanted to get married toTaiji.
There are too many questions about his death. What triggers his suicide? Why is there no news on police investigation? It is said that there was no marks on his neck, while he hung himself with a bed sheet and there was even a sign of sticky tape taking off around his mouth..... what makes it possible to bring Taiji's body secretly from Saipan in this situation? Do Japanese embassy and Foreign Ministy know about this? There is no dout that a sort of serious connections going between Saipan and Mariana resort and spa. Saipan is getting more dangerous for Japanese tourist.   

That is all about the text. Ya, it might not be suicide.....I was also wondering why Taiji was acting violently in a plane.
Zum Schluss, it is sooooooo mysterious and it will remain so under this circumstances......."

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: August 16, 2011, 01:56:57 AM
thanks friends
@elanor

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: September 04, 2011, 07:42:57 PM

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:08 PM
ThanX for that Rafaelo - today it´s 49 days ago, since he passed away...

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: September 05, 2011, 12:38:41 AM
as it passes quick :'(

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: November 20, 2011, 06:09:12 PM
Fan of Sawada flies to Saipan to say farewell, offer prayers
http://www.saipantribune.com/newsstory.aspx?cat=1&newsID=113296

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-QKnzGmNFpo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:11:13 PM by rafaelo »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: November 21, 2011, 10:54:53 PM

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: June 25, 2012, 04:53:31 AM