rafaelo · 33370

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: July 18, 2011, 09:10:44 PM
Thanks rafaelo. I google translated it, got an idea what they're saying but does anyone have enough skill to translate it more accurately? :'D

We're X!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: July 18, 2011, 09:14:19 PM
@ Beauty/Broken, Noise and XVikyX:
 ThanX you all for your words, so I don´t feel so alone with my opinion that killing yourself is one of the worst thing you can do to your family, your friends and people who love you and care for you....
and in this case, like I do understand it, for really nothing, he went through so many bad times in his life, what under the sun makes him believe he can´t deal with that investigation and detention he have had to face..... I´ll hardly get this in my brain

From one article I read he told his lawyer he was aggressive on the airplane because he was "angry with himself"... Perhaps there was something deeper which was affecting him.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: July 18, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
. . . and in this case, like I do understand it, for really nothing, he went through so many bad times in his life, what under the sun makes him believe he can´t deal with that investigation and detention he have had to face..... I´ll hardly get this in my brain
You've expressed my thoughts. After learning about the hard times he went through and all those bad things happened to him, I supposed that he was returning to normal level and finding his way *finally*. I can't imagine what could've forced him to put an end to his life. I still think the accident was caused by drugs only. Meaning, his death bears a resemblance to hide's death - absolutely unaccountable. Or, there were some deeper problems that we would hardly find out
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:23:46 PM by XVikyX »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: July 18, 2011, 09:53:22 PM
video talking about the death of taiji
just do not know what language is this
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcJcxsv-GLY[/youtube]

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: July 18, 2011, 09:56:20 PM
@XVikyX: my idea is a different one, he was about 5 weeks in Saipan, met a lot of important people, was working on new material and make a lot of friends there, and than such a lapsenon the plane, after all he is japanese, and it is still terrible for them to lose the face (don´t know if this is correct in english), and thats what happend to him and I think his suicede was a rash action, but I do have no proof for that,maybe I´m total wrong, it´s only what came to my mind by reading how things went and compare with the stuff I found on his blog, wich I translated by google and sometimes posted it here on the forum, unfortuanally the site vanished, so we can´t recall it, too bad

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:30 PM
Thanks rafaelo. I google translated it, got an idea what they're saying but does anyone have enough skill to translate it more accurately? :'D
let´s ask Kurenai_Akari, she is very skilled in translating

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: July 18, 2011, 10:02:28 PM
you speak for translating talk of the members of X
here
YOSHIKI
“When I heard the sudden news about TAIJI, I felt a shock I can’t put into words… my mind still can’t make sense of it.The memory of us playing together last year at Nissan Stadium came back as if it were just yesterday.

When I think about how all the fans must feel, I feel like my heart is breaking… but at times like these, I feel that we have to be strong.

We can’t go on being weighed down (by the loss of) TAIJI and HIDE.

I pray that TAIJI, who was a great bassist, sleeps peacefully.”

-

TOSHI
“I was so shocked by the sudden news that I couldn’t believe it. Right now, I can’t think of anything more to say than that.”

-

PATA
“It’s a shame that I’ve lost a friend I was with during the many years from our indies career until our major debut, and during the rocky times.

I pray for his happiness in the next world.”

-

HEATH
“I was greatly shocked by the sudden sad news.

When we appeared at Nissan Stadium last year, he told me, ‘We’ll play together again’, so I didn’t think I’d receive this kind of news.

Right now, I’m so sad and brimming over with such feelings of regret that I can’t put them into words.

To represent my heartfelt condolences, I’ll pray for his happiness in the next world.”

-

SUGIZO
“TAIJI-san was a unique, overwhelmingly talented musician.
Japan’s music scene has lost a huge spirit.
It’s sad…
From the bottom of my heart, I pray for the happiness of a rock ‘n roller whose life was full of ups and down, and who should be respected.”

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 10:03:24 PM
let´s ask Kurenai_Akari, she is very skilled in translating

Found a translation in here. :)

//...you were too quick! :D

We're X!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 10:51:31 PM
Our now it broke my heart
(When we appeared at Nissan Stadium last year, he told me, ‘We’ll play together again’, so I didn’t think I’d receive this kind of news.)

these words of heath, my heart hurt

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: July 18, 2011, 11:00:00 PM
@elanor: I understand what you mean *losing one's face  - there's similar idiom in my native language*.  it may be hard for Japanese people to deal with disgrace, but I have no idea whether it could lead to suicide x__x And there rises another question about what caused the incident aboard the plane -_- Well, my brain just can't digest the latest events.
@rafaelo: thanks for the updates. The guys are right, all we can do is to pray...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:17 AM
@rafaelo: Thanx for the updates. The words that the members of X spoke were very touching and made me terribly sad.

But yoshiki is right, we must not let the loss of him bring us down. As far as I'm concerned, he always has and always will be a part of X Japan, just as hide is.

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:30 AM
Who knows what he had bottled up inside for all those years. The arrest and possible detention might have been the last straw.

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: July 19, 2011, 07:56:52 AM
very sad news, my wishes go out to Taiji's fiancee and family

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: July 19, 2011, 09:29:32 AM
tanabata
Thank you very much
for link

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: July 19, 2011, 11:55:35 AM
crawdaddy.com clarifies the things a little bit. But the last paragraph sounds frightful =( I can make no sense of this terrible chain of events -- epileptic fit - the incident on the plane - the arrest - the suicide..
The comments on japantoday are so obnoxious -_-

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: July 19, 2011, 12:57:28 PM
crawdaddy.com clarifies the things a little bit. But the last paragraph sounds frightful =( I can make no sense of this terrible chain of events -- epileptic fit - the incident on the plane - the arrest - the suicide..
The comments on japantoday are so obnoxious -_-

His behaviour on the plane WAS NOT epilepsy related. There is a Saipan Tribune article which quotes his defense lawyer who said that Taiji "wasn't angry with anyone, he was angry with himself" and that he "stood a good chance of getting out" of a jail sentance.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: July 19, 2011, 01:21:38 PM
@Beauty/Broken: oh, I didn't read that x_x OK, I do understand that the situation is way more confused\tangled than one might think(

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
I think we have to be a bit patient, could be there is an investigation, because he died in a hospital, but he injured himself in a jail, don´t know how it is for the U.S., I know for Germany if a prisoner is able to hurt himself during castody, the employees have to explain a lot, so may be we will get further information

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: July 29, 2011, 09:41:23 AM

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: July 29, 2011, 10:01:07 AM
don´t know what kind of newspaper that is, if there are serious or not, but it seems that there is something unresolved about his death, until now there is nothing about the funeral as far as I found out and no offical statement from the U.S. authorities about the reason for his death, it´s all a bit odd
but for the page you posted, I don´t know what to say, can open it properly, only reading the headlines... :-\

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: July 30, 2011, 12:51:31 AM
Our talks here
taiji  may have suffered asphyxiation
are saying that it may have been murdered
http://news.sina.com.hk/news/15/1/1/2393333/1.html
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/touspo.php?tid=531

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: July 30, 2011, 01:54:34 AM
Thanx for posting Rafaelo, it´s a bit like the opinion of that writer: http://www.ozconspiracyhouse.org/frontend/2011/07/25/reader-tipoff-taiji-sawadas-strange-death-in-police-custody/
and yes there is something very strange, and he wouldn´t be the first one, who died in castody after bad treatment by the jailers...
and if it´s really true, that they found traces of tape in his face, than one can´t tell about suicide,
I thing it´s strange, that there are bedsheets wich can removed from the bed, but for sure they won´t let same tape in the cell...
but I don´t expect, that we´ll ever get the truth
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:03:51 AM by elanor »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21:24 PM
I do not understand anything
it says that taiji, already buried on July 28
http://022.holidayblog.jp/?p=5799

and this message from your mother
http://022.holidayblog.jp/?p=5800

I'm going crazy

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: July 30, 2011, 10:10:20 PM

I'm going crazy

I asked Kurenai_Akari for a translation, and I can try it also with my japanese teacher, but it will take a little time

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: July 30, 2011, 10:22:05 PM

I'm going crazy

I asked Kurenai_Akari for a translation, and I can try it also with my japanese teacher, but it will take a little time

yes please

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: July 31, 2011, 12:14:33 AM
his homepage http://www.taiji-tsglaston.com  isn´t available again, very strange