• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

scarlet love song

axlroseX · 44813

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: May 29, 2011, 12:04:29 PM
cant wait for i tunes version. but, seriously, i missed hide guitar solo on every new song

Ex denxdenx

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: May 29, 2011, 01:03:35 PM
Its Toshi's voice that's carrying all these new songs, he's definatly the strongest part of these songs.

Also, I can't believe after all this time Scarlet Love Song is going to come out as the second new single instead of Jade, Yoshiki took far too long with Jade. I think all of X Japan's songs should be produced for movies, then we'd get things moving.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:09:05 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #92 on: May 30, 2011, 12:04:49 AM
d'uh,.. sorry for trolling... all in all it's an okay and good song but the only really good thing is toshis singing performance. chorus reminds me too much of the guitar solo from the last song and i really hope the original mix is far better.. sounds like an uncreative production in some ways. i'm still happy that yoshiki is finally offically releasing something with X, though.

Offline sugizo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: May 30, 2011, 08:01:06 PM

Offline peso

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 09:00:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkBclPDecsM

Oh, please don't tell me that's the new song we've been waiting for.
It's bad. I'm dead fucking serious, it's horrible.
It's something you expect from One Republic or whatever they're called. The band that had the hit song Apologize a few years ago.

4 years ago I was really excited about my favorite band reuniting and I.V was pretty good but everything since that, the reunion concerts, world tour plans, album plans, new songs, have been more and more disappointing. After 3 "rock songs" we get shit like this, I'm thinking should I give up expecting them to do anything good anymore.

In my humble opinion Yoshiki should concentrate on the music and stop being the drama fag and spending all his time sending those pointless twitter/whatever messages

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 09:08:21 PM
Come on people! do you eer read the descriptions or titles? or open your ears? That's obviously NOT the real song, it's not even toshi's voice -____-;;;

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Neru

• Sunday Listener
  • Somewhere Between Here and There
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 09:10:46 PM
Come on people! do you eer read the descriptions or titles? or open your ears? That's obviously NOT the real song, it's not even toshi's voice -____-;;;

Besides, the drums seemed really off tempo.

The fact that I am a Copy of so many that I admire, makes me feel unique.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
Lol, obviously a cover.

>~X~<

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #99 on: May 31, 2011, 03:28:41 AM
Hey I found this version :D
http://www.replayyoutube.com/watch?v=E02a9Y3RIGs
it's my favorite.

Offline sanorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: May 31, 2011, 11:27:39 AM
Thanks Rafaelo. Quick translation: In June 4th and 5th, 8 selected cinemas in Japan will screen with the movie Buddha a special message from Yoshiki and the live performance of Scarlet Love Song in the ASIA GIRLS EXPLOSION event.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:15 PM
Yoshiki said on Twitter that Scarlet Love Song is currently #1 in Japan...

Which is confusing, given that it hasn't been released yet and having just checked the Oricon Charts X Japan are nowhere to be seen.

Offline Ralliart

• View Profile
Reply #103 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:47 PM

Which is confusing, given that it hasn't been released yet and having just checked the Oricon Charts X Japan are nowhere to be seen.

Scarlet Love Song is #1 on mu-mo chart
http://mu-mo.net/index.html

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: May 31, 2011, 10:30:10 PM
scarlet love song is the first in mu-mo
for 4 days

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110601/gnj1106010503005-n1.htm

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: May 31, 2011, 11:31:15 PM
So, it's #1 in Ringtone charts? Not really music charts...

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: June 01, 2011, 01:44:42 AM

Yoshiki (seemingly) also had every tv and newspaper/magazine outlet in America last year state that X are the most successful rock band in Japan ever, which we all know is bs.

Also, who else besides me is getting annoyed with the new fan made scarlet love song remixes that are being put up on youtube, with little care for the fact that we're trying to find the real one? Look at the latest "scarlet love song" video uploaded on youtube, that title's rediculously misleading.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:47:13 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: June 01, 2011, 02:03:46 AM

Yoshiki (seemingly) also had every tv and newspaper/magazine outlet in America last year state that X are the most successful rock band in Japan ever, which we all know is bs.

Also, who else besides me is getting annoyed with the new fan made scarlet love song remixes that are being put up on youtube, with little care for the fact that we're trying to find the real one? Look at the latest "scarlet love song" video uploaded on youtube, that title's rediculously misleading.

Haha, yea. Its very difficult with all these fan made covers. Perhaps this is some kind of Japanese tactic to prevent us from finding the real version! They feel threatened with Yoshiki trying to get X into the western market!!!....or maybe thats a bullshit explanation I just came up with for the lulz. :D

Also, when they say an iTunes release, do they mean a worldwide release?

>~X~<

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: June 01, 2011, 02:04:56 AM

I dunno..I think he's got a good case in saying that about his band. I mean, 20-30 million albums sold, the amount of times they sold out Tokyo Dome. The hordes of people who went to the shows in Japan since reunion. I'm not sure about how popular many other genres are in Japan, but I think X Japan, especially during the 90's was THE rock band.

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #110 on: June 01, 2011, 06:23:50 AM

I dunno..I think he's got a good case in saying that about his band. I mean, 20-30 million albums sold, the amount of times they sold out Tokyo Dome. The hordes of people who went to the shows in Japan since reunion. I'm not sure about how popular many other genres are in Japan, but I think X Japan, especially during the 90's was THE rock band.

I think the all-time most popular / biggest Japanese rock band would be B'z. They have sold about 80 million albums.

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: June 01, 2011, 08:22:37 AM

I think the all-time most popular / biggest Japanese rock band would be B'z. They have sold about 80 million albums.

u should remember, X disbanded for 10 years, and by that time, internet connection still limited. yes, if we looked at the number, B`z far more successful than X
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:25:58 AM by denx »

Ex denxdenx

Offline blur

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: June 01, 2011, 09:08:09 AM
that cover is horrible..they even made BUDDHA CM,with their voice..

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: June 01, 2011, 09:32:30 AM
that cover is horrible..they even made BUDDHA CM,with their voice..

Yeah I really didn't like that, why would you make a cover of the preview and put it in the preview like the original? Its like he's saying "I'm better than Toshi" or "I'm pretending to be Toshi" its a bit odd.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:34:34 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: June 01, 2011, 10:44:50 AM
The biggest rock/pop band in Japan is, and has been for some time, Southern All Stars. They've had like 44 #1 singles, something utterly ridiculous like that. For outright rock B'z completely crush X Japan aswell.

Although, it is worth remembering, X Japan haven't really released a lot of albums. From 1990 - 1997 they were very unproductive and only released two full proper albums (Art Of Life isn't a conventional album). The fact X Japan has sold so many records and has so many fans is a little remarkable given said fact.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: June 07, 2011, 02:57:48 AM
cant wait for tomorrow!!!

Ex denxdenx

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: June 07, 2011, 03:53:24 AM
Oh, the itunes release is tomorrow? I thought it was the 8th?

Well if I'm wrong and it is tomorrow, that means we get a new song, and for those who care, Nintendo's big E3 conference.

Off topic but, if you care about nintendo's conference, find the live stream on their main site, or watch the live stream on ign. New console with apparently better graphics than PS3, new revolutionary touch screen/tablet controller, and also 3DS game footage ect. The conference starts at 9:AM in the US and 4:40 or 5:00 PM for people in the UK.

Ugh looking at that, its really off topic XD, looks so odd, I just thought people might want to see it, and didn't feel like making a new topic.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: June 07, 2011, 04:12:06 AM
Oh, the itunes release is tomorrow? I thought it was the 8th?

Well if I'm wrong and it is tomorrow, that means we get a new song, and for those who care, Nintendo's big E3 conference.

Off topic but, if you care about nintendo's conference, find the live stream on their main site, or watch the live stream on ign. New console with apparently better graphics than PS3, new revolutionary touch screen/tablet controller, and also 3DS game footage ect. The conference starts at 9:AM in the US and 4:40 or 5:00 PM for people in the UK.

Ugh looking at that, its really off topic XD, looks so odd, I just thought people might want to see it, and didn't feel like making a new topic.

As far as I know, it is the 8th for the release. denx might already be into the 7th cause of timezone difference, so his tomorrow would be the 8th.

I'll be sure to check out Nintendo's conference for sure. Their consoles never cease to impress.

>~X~<

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: June 07, 2011, 06:11:38 AM
brandon, u got it right, haha. my timezone already 7th

Ex denxdenx

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: June 07, 2011, 07:24:16 AM
today was great new mass effect 3 info and HALO FUCKING 4