Toshi : Vocals
Sugizo : Guitars/Violin
Pata : Guitars
Heath : Bass
Yoshiki : Drums/Piano    

1.   Scarlet Love Song
2.   Scarlet Love Song -BUDDHA MIX-

buddha mix? any diff?

My guess is that its probably just a shortened version of the song. I recall Yoshiki saying when he wrote I.V. for Saw 4, he wrote a longer version than what was recorded and released.

>~X~<

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 04:34:45 AM
says its out june 8th

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 27, 2011, 04:54:07 AM
Wait, is this real? Seriously? Scarlet Love Song is actually suddenly going to get a single release within a week? If so, how awesome!

Just something I thought about, I'll be annoyed if the real version of Scarlet Love Song, the one they'll play at the X Japan concerts, and release as an X song on the new album ect. turns out to be the slow, quiet piano ballad version from Asia Girls Explosion, and the powerful version with the high vocals and guitar, is only for the 'Buddha mix'.

For some reason I have a huge feeling that's what's going to happen and it would really be a kick in the face from Yoshiki. Then again it lists Sugizo and Pata on guitar as if it's info about both versions.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:04:44 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 27, 2011, 05:11:43 AM
It's out today, actually it already is, but you need japanese mobile and stuff  :P
http://mu-mo.net/pp/201105_terry.html
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:14:04 AM by darkcat21 »

hi there

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: May 27, 2011, 05:14:07 AM
Woah! Thanks Darkcat. I don't have a japanese mobile though, somebody please get and upload that! We'll all buy the single when it physically comes out on a cd, but it would be really awesome to hear it now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:16:39 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: May 27, 2011, 05:15:27 AM
anyone check on mu mo??

maybe tanabata (who live in japan, if i m not mistaken), can give us more information??

Ex denxdenx

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: May 27, 2011, 05:16:51 AM
Wait, is this real? Seriously? Scarlet Love Song is actually suddenly going to get a single release within a week? If so, how awesome!

Just something I thought about, I'll be annoyed if the real version of Scarlet Love Song, the one they'll play at the X Japan concerts, and release as an X song on the new album ect. turns out to be the slow, quiet piano ballad version from Asia Girls Explosion, and the powerful version with the high vocals and guitar, is only for the 'Buddha mix'.

For some reason I have a huge feeling that's what's going to happen and it would really be a kick in the face from Yoshiki. Then again it lists Sugizo and Pata on guitar as if it's info about both versions.

I doubt that, the piano version they played at AGE was quite short. Yoshiki's ballads tend to be quite long. So it'll probably start with the piano and vocals, then kick in with the guitars and drum loops.

I think the Buddha mix will probably be a shorter version of the song to fit the movie properly.

>~X~<

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: May 27, 2011, 05:35:05 AM

I doubt that, the piano version they played at AGE was quite short. Yoshiki's ballads tend to be quite long. So it'll probably start with the piano and vocals, then kick in with the guitars and drum loops.

I think the Buddha mix will probably be a shorter version of the song to fit the movie properly.

AGE version just like a spoiler for everyone, just like when sometimes they perform forever love on piano, or say anything on 1995 live

Ex denxdenx

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: May 27, 2011, 05:39:00 AM
yeah i doubt the AGE or the Toshi show versions are like the studio track...
anyways, SOMEONE DOWNLOAD IT!

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: May 27, 2011, 05:41:44 AM
I wish I could download it. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: May 27, 2011, 07:58:10 AM
well where the fuck is it? >8(

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: May 27, 2011, 08:05:45 AM
ha it is kinda frustrating not being able to hear it when it has been released already!!! guess we just have to wait til someone from japan gets it?

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: May 27, 2011, 08:05:58 AM
Okay this site is utterly stupid

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/x-japan-provides-theme-song-for-new-anime-movie::7027.html

The article was posted today, yet the 3 minute long video, introduced with "Check out the new song below:" with the official sounding piano intro turned out to be a fan cover, when the vocals started I was like, what the crap. Great, now you've got some random youtubers vocal cover as the very first official video released of the song and everyone looking for the song is going to jump on it.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: May 27, 2011, 08:07:34 AM
I've been hoping someone would leak it to YouTube, i've been checking all night, but all the results for Scarlet Love Song, filtered to only include results of the past 24 hours, only bring up a single trailer for the Buddha movie. I will surely get it on iTunes on June 8th, but I want to hear the song now!

>~X~<

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: May 27, 2011, 08:45:03 AM
Hopefully we'll be able to hear it this weekend, cause from monday on I'll be in scotland for a week and so I'd have no way to listen to it. ;)

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: May 27, 2011, 09:37:35 AM
Here's about 5 seconds of new stuff from the song that we havn't heard before, I say 5 seconds because this new preview does everything it can to say
"nonono, you're not hearing ten seconds of this without paying, so I'm talking over all the good bits".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7m0WCQZvlk
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:46:27 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: May 27, 2011, 09:45:27 AM
Thank you Ulquiorra
by video

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: May 27, 2011, 11:08:44 AM
Yoshiki
Scarlet Love Song 配信 始まるよ~!! http://bit.ly/lUmCP6 http://www.xjapanmusic.com/

yoshiki posting this on his facebook, so i m quite sure, scarlet love song is released today

Ex denxdenx

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: May 27, 2011, 11:59:59 AM
Well, if it's due out on that Japanese website on the 28th we only have like 3 hours to wait. Bear in mind that it's already 9pm in Japan on the 27th.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: May 27, 2011, 01:41:41 PM
http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/1/9328/x-japan-releasing-movie-song-scarlet-love-song-for-download/

2011-05-27
release / X JAPAN

Today, on May 27th 2011, X JAPAN's "Scarlet Love Song" has finally been released via the mobile online music sites "Toei-ut Paradise" and mu-mo for download. The track is the theme song of the movie "Tezuka Osamu no Buddha - Akai Sabaku yo! Utsukushiku-", which will be released on May 28th 2011.

For X JAPAN it is the first new digital release since their song "I.V.", which had been released in January 2008. Also from June 8th, "Scarlet Love Song" will be available on iTunes as well.

still cant find the song for download, -___-'

Ex denxdenx

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: May 27, 2011, 02:42:52 PM
I think the mu-mo release is a ringtone version, and as such is not the full song. It's also only available to Japanese mobile phone numbers.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: May 27, 2011, 02:46:50 PM
Where did you get the idea it might be a small version?

Just thought now, it might be a short version because it would be unfair to the director/producers of BUDDHA if Yoshiki revealed the whole song to everyone the day before the movie release. I don't know if something like that would play into which version gets released first or not, just an idea.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 27, 2011, 02:47:49 PM
Where did you get the idea it might be a small version?

Just thought now, it might be a short version because it would be unfair to the director/producers of BUDDHA if Yoshiki revealed the whole song to everyone the day before the movie release. I don't know if something like that would play into which version gets released first or not, just an idea.

Keiko Hamaguchi on Facebook explained it for me

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 27, 2011, 02:48:13 PM
It's a 6 minute version and without guitar solo

hi there

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 27, 2011, 02:53:35 PM
How could Yoshiki not have written a guitar solo in a long ballad with loud heavy guitars, he's never done that before, I hope its just cut out of the short version.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 27, 2011, 04:19:01 PM
Well the single release does contain two versions, the "Buddha" version and the single version. So I guess it's just a case of wait and see.

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: May 27, 2011, 04:41:03 PM
mother fucker no solo? god dammit

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 27, 2011, 07:05:13 PM
mother fucker no solo? god dammit

Wait for the single version. I've got a hunch it'll have a solo.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:38 PM
Yeah it'll be instructions on how to get it, but only with the specific japanese phone required.