X Japan World Tour @ Tivoli, Utrecht - July 2nd

MadMiyu · 43329

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #60 on: May 13, 2011, 09:16:10 AM
hmm..I think you're not right!! absolutely..O.o where are you from??? (sorry if I asked rude ^^)
we created even facebook event to see how many of us on FACEBOOK ONLY! want to go on concert 100%..on HUNGARY..we thought it's best place for east europe they could come, as in Hungary already many japanese artists were having concerts in Budapest as MIYAVI, D'espairsRay, Girugamesh, KOKIA, Dir en Grey, Versailles, MUCC etc.....we for 4 days reached 630 people who will definitely go and 180 people who will maybe go if they really would come.. and still 1200 waiting for answer..
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144844398917917

and many MORE of them who don't have facebook..
I'm from Northern-Eastern Europe, Estonia.

Well the event shows that those 630 people would come if a) they had the money at the moment, b) if the time would fit (they wouldn't have to work/do an exam on that day and c) if there wasn't a better concert at the time etc. Yes, there might be some more people who don't have Facebook, but still. I would guess X Japan could sell about 600-700 tickets in that area, maybe 1000 with good promotion. But since it's further away from the rest of the shows it might not be cost-efficient enough.

This is my administrator color.

Offline SamuraiSx

• Rookie
  • tell me someone tell me..
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: May 13, 2011, 02:31:42 PM
hmm..I think you're not right!! absolutely..O.o where are you from??? (sorry if I asked rude ^^)
we created even facebook event to see how many of us on FACEBOOK ONLY! want to go on concert 100%..on HUNGARY..we thought it's best place for east europe they could come, as in Hungary already many japanese artists were having concerts in Budapest as MIYAVI, D'espairsRay, Girugamesh, KOKIA, Dir en Grey, Versailles, MUCC etc.....we for 4 days reached 630 people who will definitely go and 180 people who will maybe go if they really would come.. and still 1200 waiting for answer..
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144844398917917

and many MORE of them who don't have facebook..
I'm from Northern-Eastern Europe, Estonia.

Well the event shows that those 630 people would come if a) they had the money at the moment, b) if the time would fit (they wouldn't have to work/do an exam on that day and c) if there wasn't a better concert at the time etc. Yes, there might be some more people who don't have Facebook, but still. I would guess X Japan could sell about 600-700 tickets in that area, maybe 1000 with good promotion. But since it's further away from the rest of the shows it might not be cost-efficient enough.
where did you get that those 630 peoples will go if they would have money?..O.o
they WILL go as they are ATTENDING..so it's obviously they have money for Budapest's concert.

and those who maybe would attend those 188 they maybe because of money..
Estonia..hmm..it's really far away from here..and from Estonia I don't know anyone who loves X..sorry...@.@

but as I said you gusessed wrong, as for now minimum is 1000 attendings. so it will be more for sure..as you saw on facebook only 600. and those who don't have facebook they are in huge nubmber.

and I don't know how you get conclusion  about those 600 who are attending, that they are in question because of money..? O.o

and with good promotion ..it will be about 1500 peoples for sure.
as I know here peoples and countries..

Silent Jealousy..
kanashimi ni midarete*
*ENDLESS RAIN
~BORNtoBeFREE

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #62 on: May 13, 2011, 02:38:50 PM
I know many people who attend events on Facebook even if they can't, just to help the effort or advertise the event. There is always a chance that if X Japan decides to come to Budapest at one point, some of those people will find out that it's at a bad time for them, they might not have the money that they might have now, etc.

Offline SamuraiSx

• Rookie
  • tell me someone tell me..
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: May 13, 2011, 02:47:28 PM
I know many people who attend events on Facebook even if they can't, just to help the effort or advertise the event. There is always a chance that if X Japan decides to come to Budapest at one point, some of those people will find out that it's at a bad time for them, they might not have the money that they might have now, etc.

because of that, as I am admin, I WROTE especially in description that only those who will 100% go can attend!
and I am checking every 3 days new joined and some of them I am asking about thier true intentions about going on concert..
and this event is not some joke on facebook, as I know too, those many events and people who are helping with it...but this is serious metter..
and people who are invited they know about it so those who don't want or think that they couldn't go they just don't attend event.
as you see there are about 300 those who can't...
so don't make so fast conclusions..:)

Silent Jealousy..
kanashimi ni midarete*
*ENDLESS RAIN
~BORNtoBeFREE

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #64 on: May 16, 2011, 03:13:32 PM
I just bought $460 worth of additional equipment to record the gig! Battery box and some new mics, wires etc. Can't wait!

As dapgicc said, going together with him <3  :-*

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #65 on: May 16, 2011, 05:29:43 PM
I just bought $460 worth of additional equipment to record the gig! Battery box and some new mics, wires etc. Can't wait!
Wait, are you going to work in the club or you have a bunch of secret mini-mics hidden on you or...?

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #66 on: May 16, 2011, 06:48:32 PM
Wait, are you going to work in the club or you have a bunch of secret mini-mics hidden on you or...?

NOW i am curious ;D

Offline Tsubaa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 16, 2011, 07:21:06 PM

Maybe not the smartest thing to say on a public forum?

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
Reply #68 on: May 16, 2011, 07:42:17 PM
srsly... i'm too much agreeing with Miyavi... why would you record a gig (it's prolly gonna end up on dvd anyways) why not enjoy the show with your eyes, instead of through the lens of your camera? Why not enjoy the memories... you can find every song on internet anyway...

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 16, 2011, 08:09:04 PM
I was supposed to go to England, but then the show in the Netherlands showed up... Since the England show will be in the middle of an exam week and the Holland show in a weekend my dad and I will go to the Holland show. Was looking forward on going to England again but I'll be special to see them in Holland I think. So I will see you then!

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: May 16, 2011, 08:35:57 PM
srsly... i'm too much agreeing with Miyavi... why would you record a gig (it's prolly gonna end up on dvd anyways) why not enjoy the show with your eyes, instead of through the lens of your camera? Why not enjoy the memories... you can find every song on internet anyway...

nice of you to say that :), sometimes on a concert I feel like an alien, only being there to listen to the music and watching the show, sometimes I´ve had the idea that a part of the audience is not paying attention to the artist on stage, but entertaining it´s self with the stuff they are doing, don´t they enjoy the show? very odd.. :-\

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: May 16, 2011, 08:39:08 PM
@elanor yh, i know what you mean. I'm usually front row, nd people there usually don't film... but then you look behind you and see an army of cameras ... it's so sad. It's so much more awesome through your eyes, than through your camera...

Offline Tsubaa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 16, 2011, 09:59:35 PM
A Dutch comedian once said that in some decades people our age will come to realize we spent what should have been the best moments of our lives looking at small computer screens.

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #73 on: May 16, 2011, 10:08:02 PM

Clip-on mics and a battery box yes. It's not secret, stealth recording is quite common and normal.

Maybe not the smartest thing to say on a public forum?

Not at all actually.

I'm usually front row, nd people there usually don't film... but then you look behind you and see an army of cameras

This is indeed not much in the spirit of metal. Horns up or GTFO. I do carry a pocket camera for a song or two if I feel like it haha.

First I want to clarify that I do not do video. Only audio. It's simply being recorded AS I enjoy the show.

The reason of recording a show is exactly for the memories. If you have it down to an art, a recording can come out very beautiful. Here is an example of a video with a seperate audio source from stealth (portable/hidden/clip-on) mic's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJtKJMlbrLE To me this is just an excellent recording. Something that will make other people happy as well if they missed the show or if they were there but couldn't record it. Whatever the reason. Recordings are often shared on specialized sites (dime-a-dozen - archive.org etc) with thousands of other people who record live shows with professional equipment. I suppose it's a different branch of being a music lover.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:09:54 PM by xScQ »

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: May 16, 2011, 10:14:36 PM
@Tsubaa are yah dutch?????? nd also, xD SO TRUE.... (xcept for me...coz i just...forget to bring a cam xDDD to important stuff xD)

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: May 17, 2011, 08:03:26 AM
@xScQ: Very nice, really curious how it will turn out and what the quality of the recording wil be like.

Offline Tsubaa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: May 17, 2011, 09:21:23 AM
@Tsubaa are yah dutch?????? nd also, xD SO TRUE.... (xcept for me...coz i just...forget to bring a cam xDDD to important stuff xD)

Yep I'm Dutch :P I'll be going to Utrecht and Berlin shows.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: May 17, 2011, 09:26:46 AM

cool, we will meet, go to Utrecht (hope my ticket will arrive soon) and of course to Berlin show

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: May 17, 2011, 09:45:47 AM
Ah, btw all my Utrecht tickets did arrive. The second order was sent back at first (cause the adress wasn't correct, at least that's what the german post-service says, what is bullshit because 1. the adress is correct and 2. the same as on the first order), but after it was sent again it did arrive and now I have almost everything planned and/or booked for the concerts.

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: May 17, 2011, 11:48:59 AM

OMKYAY dutch people <3 I'm really curious if i've seen you before at concerts ^^" but, i'm always curious bout taht xDDD let's make it an awesome day ne <3

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: May 17, 2011, 10:18:32 PM
got my ticket just jet as an e-ticket, hmmm, is that all, or will I get also one by mail? I booked over WorldTicketShop

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: May 18, 2011, 07:13:59 AM
If you chose e-tickets the mail with the pdf is all you're gonna get.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: May 18, 2011, 08:01:02 PM
that´s why I´m a bit confused, because it was written direkt mail, but if they at venue are familiar with that e-ticket, it will be fine for me

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 08:33:35 PM
Where did you buy it? Ticketmaster? If you're not sure if you will receive more, just write them a mail. I bought my tickets for Paris and London as e-tickets and I also got just a mail with a PDF-File which I have to print out and show at the venue.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: May 18, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
I got it from WorldTicketShop, and yes I will ask twice.

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: June 14, 2011, 09:21:34 PM
Hooray, I'm going to the London AND the Dutch concert :D. My dad bought tickets for the London show, but later the Dutch show was announced so he said we'd go to the Dutch show. But now he hasn't sold the London tickets yet so we'll go to both shows. I'm so happy :D. I'm a bit shy but if you recognize me, please say hello! (posting the same message in the London show topic ;) )

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: June 15, 2011, 12:26:08 AM
@Mytrhil Taralom: congrats - cool dad, I´ll be in Utrecht too, will be recognizeable by my button

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: June 15, 2011, 12:55:35 AM
@Mythrill Taralom  Are you from Holland??? nd I'll be at both gigs too <3 so who knows, maybe we'll see each other ^^"

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:37 PM
@ MadMiyu: Yes I'm from Holland :) Maybe we will indeed ^^

Offline Dapgicc

• Rookie
  • Love Violence
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: June 19, 2011, 04:18:59 PM
My Brother is going to record the concert as well. He has mini mics. And i bring my Full HD 1080 camera with me..
If my sounds sucks we are going to merge them together.