• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ Tivoli, Utrecht - July 2nd

MadMiyu · 43506

Offline Dapgicc

• Rookie
  • Love Violence
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 09:28:14 PM
I have been trying to enter ticketmaster.nl from my phone and it's always "not available" xD it's just me?  People with smartphones,  do you have the same problem?  Tomorrow I'll come back to my house so I'll buy the ticket then...  if they arent sold out lol

You are from Barcelona? And you come all the way here to see them? Awesome:) Anyhow, you should try to order from your pc indeed.

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 10:24:33 PM
EEPP today I got my ticket~~~<3  if anyone needs someone to order/receive/send ..~~ I live in Holland~

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 10:48:42 AM
Cool, so I guess my tickets should arrive, too (during the next few days/weeks :))

Offline Silvia

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 11:19:44 AM
@depgicc well I'm going there from Paris xDDD first I have to see how to arrive on time lol

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 11:34:16 AM
@depgicc well I'm going there from Paris xDDD first I have to see how to arrive on time lol

Haha, same here. Got my train from Munich --> Paris and Utrecht --> Munich, but still nothing booked from Paris --> Utrecht.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 24, 2011, 11:41:36 AM
you people have so much money :(

hi there

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 24, 2011, 11:47:31 AM
That are the X-savings over the last few years + I guess the next few months will be only bread and water ;)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 12:18:18 PM
you people have so much money :(
That are the X-savings over the last few years + I guess the next few months will be only bread and water ;)
Maybe you can try this one to save some money http://www.drive2day.de/0a2j48d278fj3dij
or an other car sharing agency, I think it´s much cheaper than train or plane,
so you money will last than for bread, water and butter ;D

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Dapgicc

• Rookie
  • Love Violence
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 04:58:53 PM
Why do you guys go to multiple X japan concerts in a short amount of time? Aint that boring?
I mean.. I'm pretty sure they will sing the same songs.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 24, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
Why do you guys go to multiple X japan concerts in a short amount of time? Aint that boring?
I mean.. I'm pretty sure they will sing the same songs.

Who knows when I'll have the next chance to see them live? So I try to get as much as possible. ;) And with my favorite bands after a concert I often have the feeling 'Wow, wouldn't it be great to see them tomorrow again', So I don't think the concerts will be boring for me.

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 06:54:10 PM
I agree!
If I had enough money and days off, I would love to go to every concert in Europe.
I went to both concerts in Hong Kong 2 years ago, the songs they played were slightly different.
I can only say, that I was as 'high' on the second night as on the first night.  ;D

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: April 24, 2011, 06:59:06 PM
I really hope they'll have that effect on me these two times too...
I can't wait!!
(but first....endterm exams...AAHHH FML)

Offline Silvia

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 03:04:33 PM
Looks like it's sould out..?

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 05:31:48 PM
The international link indeed seems sold out. The "Normal" link still seems to be available..

sigsig・∀・

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 05:46:21 PM
Tickets arrived today. :)

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 29, 2011, 06:05:24 PM

sigsig・∀・

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 11:24:21 PM
OMK YAY SOLD OUT <333333 you know, the only sold out jrock concert there was Miyavi.....

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 06:35:39 PM
Just a headsup: Tivoli is selling tickets again  :o
They appear to be e-tickets, so you might be able to get one if you don't live in the Netherlands. They also removed the text promoting the international seller ticketmaster link (probably because tickets are sold out at ticketmaster).

http://www.tivoli.nl/agenda/informatie/atid/234297/datum/za-%202-jul-2011/titel/X+JAPAN

sigsig・∀・

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 06:15:35 PM
Still waiting for my second order. bought two tickets on 20.04 in the morning and another two on 21.04 in the evening. But as it is said on the ticketmaster homepage that delivery may take up to two weeks I'm not getting worried ... yet. ;)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 06:31:26 PM
it'll be ok <3

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: May 09, 2011, 10:37:07 PM
just bought me a ticket for the show, instead of going to Köln I will come to Utrcht and make a nice short holiday there:-)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: May 09, 2011, 11:07:19 PM
woow it really sucked they were selling tickets for Koln without it being confirmed by X...... also, hope you didn't pay A LOT for that ticket~ <3

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: May 09, 2011, 11:26:52 PM
no, did pay the normal price, around € 45 and the ticketseller asked us to send the ticks back and we will get our money, so no problem at all, I booked already a flight and hotel and now I decided to go to Utrecht too, so I´ll have summerholidays for 8 days, I think the first time since 1998 or so... how nice is this, so seems we will meet in Utrecht, erg lekker :D

Offline SamuraiSx

• Rookie
  • tell me someone tell me..
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 10, 2011, 09:23:40 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's soo FREAKING FARAWAY from me...x((( and EXPENSIVE tooo tooo much T.T....they didn't add EAST EUROPE dates....what's with us x(
nyahhh you're lucky hope you'll enjoy the show!!
jealous of you **...**

Silent Jealousy..
kanashimi ni midarete*
*ENDLESS RAIN
~BORNtoBeFREE

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 10, 2011, 09:29:43 PM
@elanor i hope you mean 45 for the two tickets...coz they were 25 each originally... but glad you're coming <3

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 10, 2011, 09:40:38 PM
@elanor i hope you mean 45 for the two tickets...coz they were 25 each originally... but glad you're coming <3

nope, it was not really a snap, but is the normal price here with tax and shipping, the same I payed for DIRU...
and for Utrcht I payed €52 for one, but it was also possible to get a ticket for the same show for € 85, if you are looking for something really expensive try Rammstein, for the concert back in 2009 the cheapest ticks were about € 120, btw. :P

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 10, 2011, 09:54:40 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's soo FREAKING FARAWAY from me...x((( and EXPENSIVE tooo tooo much T.T....they didn't add EAST EUROPE dates....what's with us x(
jealous of you **...**

sorry to hear that, but I felt the same last year when they were playing Lollopalooza and touring North America, and I never ever expected them to play here in Berlin, so don´t give up the hope, maybe they will play East Europa in the future...
if you can´t wait, try a bank raid, but don´t tell that you got it from me ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #57 on: May 11, 2011, 07:33:20 AM
Simple, not enough fans in this area. From my country I only know of two others, who are both going to the London concert. I will be going to London and Paris. It won't be that cheap, but it's mostly because I can't spare much time. Nowadays there are cheap airline tickets and cheap hostels and CouchSurfing and other possibilities...

This is my administrator color.

Offline SamuraiSx

• Rookie
  • tell me someone tell me..
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 12, 2011, 04:24:37 PM
jealous of you **...**

sorry to hear that, but I felt the same last year when they were playing Lollopalooza and touring North America, and I never ever expected them to play here in Berlin, so don´t give up the hope, maybe they will play East Europa in the future...
if you can´t wait, try a bank raid, but don´t tell that you got it from me ;D ;D ;D
haahah xD I will do that maybe..O.o...xP
nyah it's just not fair...for Europe to add  only North Europe and they said EUROPEAN tour..x(
I know.. we are wiating this for years....not only Lollopalooza.. T.T
Simple, not enough fans in this area. From my country I only know of two others, who are both going to the London concert. I will be going to London and Paris. It won't be that cheap, but it's mostly because I can't spare much time. Nowadays there are cheap airline tickets and cheap hostels and CouchSurfing and other possibilities...
hmm..I think you're not right!! absolutely..O.o where are you from??? (sorry if I asked rude ^^)
we created even facebook event to see how many of us on FACEBOOK ONLY! want to go on concert 100%..on HUNGARY..we thought it's best place for east europe they could come, as in Hungary already many japanese artists were having concerts in Budapest as MIYAVI, D'espairsRay, Girugamesh, KOKIA, Dir en Grey, Versailles, MUCC etc.....we for 4 days reached 630 people who will definitely go and 180 people who will maybe go if they really would come.. and still 1200 waiting for answer..
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144844398917917

and many MORE of them who don't have facebook..
so it's about :
from HUNGARY, only there may be about 1000 fans who will attend concert, from Croatia about  30 people, from Serbia about 20-30 from Bulgaria about 20 from Austria 50, from Slovakia 30 from Romania 20, from  Slovenia 20...
maybe many MORE...as I myself know that amount of people from this places (Balkan) who love X Japan and who will definitely go..O.o
so they could definitelly come...*.*

and for other countries..it's really EXPENSIVE..as I already spend all money fro MIYAVI, Girugamesh and -OZ- in Budapest..I didn't know X would for really come in Europe this year...as I am from Serbia...here is really dificult situation with money, and job and prices for life...so to go in London or Paris or Berlin I must take for 4 months job's payment from my Parents..X.X
it's just without a question...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:28:34 PM by SamuraiSx »

Silent Jealousy..
kanashimi ni midarete*
*ENDLESS RAIN
~BORNtoBeFREE

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 12, 2011, 05:41:25 PM
@SamuraiSx: I know what you mean, but I don´t think that Yoshiki or the management knows about that, so it´s not that they don´t think there are no fans, so no reason to go there, I don´t think that they do proper market research at all, btw. I don´t think X got a proper management at all, look at the mess they were doing with anouncing and canceling shows in Europe during the last years...
so, that means you fans there have to fight, show them how much you want them to play there, may be you can move something, and yes Hungary would be nice, I will come too, if you achieve to bring X there.
I guess the problem is, that Europa in the public appreciation often ends where the former "Iron Curtain" was and South and East Europa are not that present like West and North, again a leftover from former time, but it will vanish step by step, so do your best and tell them: here we are here and we are many :)