Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London - June 28th

Sander · 95051

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
If anyone brings sharpies I think we should make a 'yo X Freaks!' sign for the queue :p

Yeah definatly, more of a chance we'll all see each other that way.

Offline drained

• View Profile
If anyone brings sharpies I think we should make a 'yo X Freaks!' sign for the queue :p

But I don't think it's fair for people to queue-jump if that's what you're suggesting?

And there is a cloakroom for sure.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
I think they really just ment saying hi and not queue-jumping. XD
Or so I hope, very strongly. :P

Hmmm that aside... I think Sander is taking an X Freak flag with himself anyway. And the people of the forum who work in Xplosion will wear team-shirts so you can reconize us at least. XD Feel tree to say hi if you see us. :P

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Yeah I meant to say hi rather than queue jumping, which I don't agree with at all. It's just fun to hang out in a group for a bit.

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Noise, I got info from Seetickets about the collection when I asked, and they said the tickets can be collected from 19.00 hrs on the date of the concert. Which is weird, cause that is the time the doors open for X... :o

I cant say for sure, but when I went to the new york show, I had to choose box office collection as international shipping was not an option. The order confirmation did say collect at the doors at 7pm (which is when the doors opened) however when we arrived there (around 2pm), they had the front door open for box office collection so you can go in and get your tickets but had to get out once you had them. It may be the case at this concert but I dont know for sure. If not, the best thing to do is if you are with a friend, get them to hold your place in the line while you collect the tickets. Its not queue jumping if you were already waiting :)

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Really hope it's gonna be the same as New York, if not I'll hopefully meet people that are nice enough to hold my place while I'm getting the ticket. Gonna be there by myself unfortunately.

Offline hugs

• View Profile
hey guys. Does anyone have any idea what time the concert will be finishing? Might be pushing it a bit to get the last coach home but I don't want to have to leave early! Thanks.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I don't think you're going to catch the last train, the venue opens at 7:00 and we have to see an opening band before X even comes on, it'll probably be 10:30-11:00 before the concert ends.

Offline hugs

• View Profile
Thanks! Actually if 11:00 is maybe the latest it might work for me there's a coach leaving from London Victoria at 11:30. But I don't know how much walking around London at night I want to do on my own or running the risk of missing it.

Is anyone planning on just going to the station and waiting all night for the first morning train/coach? I've done it before, just not on my own or in London, but I think if it's in a group it should be fine.     

/last minute planning 

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Gaah, I'm soo exited and nervous and aaaargh, I just started packing for London and my stomach is full of butterflies... I'm not sure what time we'll be at the venue but quite early, at least to check the concert goods. I think I might do some kind of name tag -ish and attach it to my bag If I have time. I think the best way to recognize me is my tattoo ( pic ) on my left arm, come to say hi. :'D And here's  another pic where you can see my face. :D Really fresh pic, taken 10 minutes ago.

See you at Shepherd's Bush! :)

We're X!

Offline drained

• View Profile
Yeah I meant to say hi rather than queue jumping, which I don't agree with at all. It's just fun to hang out in a group for a bit.
Sorry, I didn't mean to assume, it just annoys me when a huge group of people push infront.

hugs- I think there is a tube strike, did you consider that?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:49:10 PM by drained »

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
oohhh rlly?? that shucks~!!! also, I jus packed for London and CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!! i'm flying tomorrow at 9 am... I'll prolly be at the venue early, so I'll see yah guys there... xD and if not, then not ^^"

Offline drained

• View Profile
There were tube strikes, but I just looked again and it looks like they were cancelled :D !! Let's hope it stays that way :)  http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2011/06/next-planned-tube-strike-27th-june-2011.html

Offline hugs

• View Profile
haha yeah was just going to update you on that! Was so happy to read. There's a chance I'll make it out alive!

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Thanks! Actually if 11:00 is maybe the latest it might work for me there's a coach leaving from London Victoria at 11:30. But I don't know how much walking around London at night I want to do on my own or running the risk of missing it.

Is anyone planning on just going to the station and waiting all night for the first morning train/coach? I've done it before, just not on my own or in London, but I think if it's in a group it should be fine.    

/last minute planning 

As long as you'll stay at the train station and not some dodgy places, you should be fine waiting for the first train in the morning. London is pretty safe if you know which places to stay away from.

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Sorry, I didn't mean to assume, it just annoys me when a huge group of people push infront.

hugs- I think there is a tube strike, did you consider that?
It's ok, I understand, I hate queue jumpers too, it sucks to be waiting for hours then have some people turn up an hour before the gig and try and get in the front X_X luckily security's usually waaay on top of that stuff.

I'm going down to London tomorrow so won't be on here, so i'll say in advance I'm really excited and really looking forward to saying hi to a bunch of you in the queue! If anyone hanging round London tomorrow spots a pink haired girl in a Nosferatu T-shirt come say hi!  ;D

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline lau07sjg

• View Profile
Hi X fans, my friend and I will be there from around 3.30ish, we have our own made scarf come banners, as with everyone say hello  ;). Looking forward to see everyone :-) Its going to be an awesome night xxx

Offline Izzay_B

• View Profile
Hey guys, I signed up just for this! :D

My 'friend' just wimped out of paying for one of the tickets I brought, ( ...Grr) so it's just me now. So... if anyone's interested or knows of anyone... Catch my drift?  ;)
I brought it on ebay, but I'll literally sell it for anything now. Desperate times. :(

ALSO! Because I'm having to go it alone, wondering if I could tag along and meet up with some of you guys on Tuesday? I wanna meet more J-Rockers!! :)

Thanks!  ;D

Forever love; forever dream...

Offline hugs

• View Profile
Thanks for the advice, but I caved and booked a room! Probably the best plan. Very excited! Definitely looking forward to chatting to people :)

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Leaving for the train (which will bring me to the airport) in about an hour. See you guys (and gals ;)) in London. :)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Just saying a quick hi to everyone from our London hostel, I think I might be the first one here.

I think we'll get to the venue sometime in the afternoon, if not earlier, and set ourselves up at the park across the street from the venue, since it is forbidden to camp next to the venue itself and no one wants to be denied access to the show eventually (though I doubt it'll come to that).

Just come around, say hi and have fun with us! :)

PS: The same basically goes for Paris, but there are tons of French fans there who will probably organize stuff. Also, we will arrive two days earlier so we might think of some stuff to do the day before, for example we might meet on the Sacre Coeur stairs for a group picture (Google it). More details will follow :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
How many of you turning up early, around 10:00-12:00am kind of time? Am I going to end up last in line and at the back at the venue if I turn up after 12am, lol.

Think it'll be a bit awkward trying to get our places saved in line so we can go talk to other X-Freaks and go over to see Hypno and others? (guess you just ask someone to save your space for you, pretty obvious), its my first time going to a concert and I'm being asked a million questions about this, so, sorry if I'm asking any dumb questions.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:28:57 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
^ Yeah you could just ask someone to save your space if you want to have a quick chat with other people in the queue.  No harm in that ^^

Hope to meet some of you fellow board members tomorrow.  I'll probably arrive to queue around late afternoon or something.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:19:14 PM by vash-chan »

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I signed up just for this! :D

My 'friend' just wimped out of paying for one of the tickets I brought, ( ...Grr) so it's just me now. So... if anyone's interested or knows of anyone... Catch my drift?  ;)
I brought it on ebay, but I'll literally sell it for anything now. Desperate times. :(

ALSO! Because I'm having to go it alone, wondering if I could tag along and meet up with some of you guys on Tuesday? I wanna meet more J-Rockers!! :)

Thanks!  ;D

Yeah sure just meet us in line and we'll chat in a group for a while, also I'm sure when you're mainly in line you'll be next to one of us.

And hugs, the main website for X on the shepards bush website says this

Japanese Voyeurs: 7.45-8.15pm

X-JApan: 8.45pm

So I imagine the concert will end at around 11, but if the concert is 2 1/2 hours it'll end at 11:15-30. The time between 8:15 and 8:45 will be X's equipment being set up, hopefully it wont take any longer than that and you should be fine.

I'll get there around 12:00 to 1:00, my dad will be with me as well so see you all there!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:56:43 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Won't be able to make it until late afternoon probably :(
Oh well I don't need to be in front row anyway, don't fancy the shoving and should be tall enough as it is.
I'm happy as long as the ticket collection goes smoothely :D

Offline reireitan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
ITS TOMORROW!!! well today-ish~ see you guys there!!

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
IT'S TODAY!

I checked the venue yesterday evening and already spotted some people with Yoshikitty, X Japan t-shirts... :D Yeeeeah! Not quenuing, walking away from the venue, maybe they had the same idea checking the place in advance.

We're X!

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Yeah and there's supposed to be a thunder storm from 4pm onwards :s.
Can't wait though and can't believe the day has finally come!

Offline reireitan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
still at home~ gotta buy a foldable umbrella then!!!

Offline vayz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • My kinda music
ohhh, I envy you people... I am as excited as you are...but for me who is so far away, updates are just enough if pictures or video clips are not allowed. good luck and enjoy... Keep safe...