• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London - June 28th

Sander · 95334

Offline drained

• View Profile
I just noticed on this page: http://www.kililive.com/shows/
"X-Japan (plus guests Japanese Voyeurs)"

Looks like there's guests :o

This is their official video Can't say I'm a fan of it lol.

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Hooray, I'm going to the London AND the Dutch concert :D. My dad bought tickets for the London show, but later the Dutch show was announced so he said we'd go to the Dutch show. But now he hasn't sold the London tickets yet so we'll go to both shows. I'm so happy :D. I'm a bit shy but if you recognize me, please say hello! (posting the same message in the Dutch show topic ;) )

edit: does anyone have suggestions for a good place to sleep? We're already looking ourselves but maybe one of you has a good tip? :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:28:58 PM by Mytrhil Taralom »

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
@Mythrill Taralom I'm staying in a pretty cheap place called Royal guest house...down the street of the venue... there are tons of cheap-ish b&bs/hotels around there <3

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
edit: does anyone have suggestions for a good place to sleep? We're already looking ourselves but maybe one of you has a good tip? :)

A bunch of us will stray at the Clink78 Hostel.

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Thank you, I'll pass it on to my dad ^.^

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline evilmarshy

• Rookie
  • "No more machine guns, play the guitar!"
    • View Profile
I'll have to ask my brother where we are staying, I don't think it's too far away from the venue.

Offline sweet_junkie_girl

• Asylum Inmate and General Loon
    • View Profile
    • The End Of Art Is Tea
Maaaaaan it'd suck if they banned cameras. Although I could settle for just taking photos of all the queue shenanigans haha ^^,

Speaking of which, anyone know if there are any restrictions on when you can start queuing? I seem to recall reading about it for Islington but not Shepherd's Bush.  :D

~~~~
I am a Moonchild. Who are you?

http://the-end-of-art-is-tea.blogspot.com/

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Before the venue change they were saying not to line up until a few hours before the concerts starts, or you may not even be allowed into the concert, I would assume it still applies with the venue change. Since the concert starts at about 7:30 we're propably going to all be walking around London all day till the concert. I think its Hypno who said we should all meet in a park near the area, is that still on?

Also now that I think about it, if Japanese Voyeurs are an opening band that we're supposed to be there for we'll have to line up a lot earlier.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:02:57 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline drained

• View Profile
We're writing to you regarding your order for X-JAPAN at
O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London on 28/06/2011.

Please note early queuing or camping outside O2 Shepherds Bush Empire or in
the surrounding area is expressly forbidden. Anyone queuing / camping outside
the premises or in the local area prior to 10am on Tuesday 28th June will be
moved on, and possibly denied entry to the concert.

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
BTW..guys...I can't find that topic about meeting up in London for queuing/the London show...??? so..ehm....Any ideas??? xD <3 that would be SO cool <3

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Yeah honestly we should start talking about this now, I need to figure out what we're doing, wether we're meeting up somewhere, when we're going to line up etc. Because my dad needs to know what time we need to get there by, if we're taking the train, things like that.

I don't know how the seating system works I havn't been to a concert before, but we have floor tickets I don't think we have to arrive early, they'll seperate those with floor tickets into a different group or something?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:58:31 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
I really don't know..I've heard pretty nasty things about UK fans that might or might not be true, but i'mma be at the venue at 10am <3 (i usually camp at...8 am or earlier in holland <3 so it's good <3)  so we could gather/meet.... a little before 10 am...for all the people who wanna queue before the venue ..???? people could take ... food nd stuff if you want xDDDDD nd we could like look out for each other??? idk ^^"

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I really don't know..I've heard pretty nasty things about UK fans that might or might not be true

lol wut? What things have you heard? XD

btw didn't we just recently get confirmation from the venue that they don't want anyone lining up at anytime before 10am?

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
I really don't know..I've heard pretty nasty things about UK fans that might or might not be true

lol wut? What things have you heard? XD

btw didn't we just recently get confirmation from the venue that they don't want anyone lining up at anytime before 10am?

Aww to be fair regardless of which country they are from, any fan can be ruthless when you least expect it ^_^;; I have had some international people as well as Brits get on my nerves at some of the gigs I've been to in London.

Yeah just re-skimmed this thread.  drained shared some info from the venue a few posts up in regards to queuing very early or camping outside before 28th June.  I don't know how early they'd let you queue though.  I mean normally I start queuing for an unreserved seating or general standing gig 2-3 hrs before the doors open.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:02:15 PM by vash-chan »

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Which was why I said...
Around...10AM...maybe like 15 mins prior... but...
i just got a PM from someone from the french X forum that they'll
be camping from 11 PM the day before in the park nearby (reminds me of X people drinking/sleeping in parks...hehehe)
so...yh....~~ what's they idea?

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Camping out in Shepherd's Bush Common is a sh*t idea to be very blunt.
It's not the nicest or safest area you can imagine and I sincerely doubt the police are gonna be very happy about it.

Does anyone know when we can collect the tickets at the venue? I chose not to have it delivered because of my current living arrangements...Can I get them beforehand or just on the day itself?

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Huh I thought they are only camping in paris.. are they seriously trying to camp in london as well? o_O

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Well..according to that PM they are...  but, aside from that, wasn't there someone with a flag???? maybe we could just all meet up at the flag and then decide what's gonna happen...? xD

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Every jrock gig i've been to people have tried to camp, it seems the venues are really cracking down on it now, which is a good thing, tbh. I think queueing from early in the morning is one thing but camping out all night has serious risks.

I'm happy to meet up before 10am and all queue together, i'm going on my own so it'd be amazing to meet other X fans! :)

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
in Germany is it possible to camp at the venue, I know it from Bochum and Hamburg, Don´t think it´s forbidden in Berlin, if anyone wants to camp at C-Halle, than ask they by email, if it´s o.k. there

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
hehe here in holland people ALWAYS go REALLY early in the morning, so i'm really used to it,... usually it's SUPER fun <3 so what about we gather/meet on the corner of the park near the venue??? maybe that's an idea?

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Does anyone know when we can collect the tickets at the venue? I chose not to have it delivered because of my current living arrangements...Can I get them beforehand or just on the day itself?

I just got a reply from SBE about this and they said you can only collect tickets on the actual day.  Box office opening hours are between 4pm and 6pm or 6.30 pm and 9.30pm.

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline sanorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I will head to the venue after lunch. I think is a huge waste of time to be there since the morning and even more since the day before (which is also forbidden) xD

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Thanks vash-chan will be there at 4 then and start cueing when i've got the ticket I suppose.

Offline Fanyare

• View Profile
Noise, I got info from Seetickets about the collection when I asked, and they said the tickets can be collected from 19.00 hrs on the date of the concert. Which is weird, cause that is the time the doors open for X... :o

Jamais on ne pourra toucher
Cette peau de plastique
C'est toute ta fierté

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Hm this is very confusing. Might pay the venue a visit tomorrow and ask them personally about this.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
It seems there's no plan between any of us to meet at a certain time anywhere, I guess we're all just planning to meet up in line at the venue whenever?

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
If anyone brings sharpies I think we should make a 'yo X Freaks!' sign for the queue :p

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if there's any place like a cloakroom or whatever in the venue to leave any stuff you might be carrying??

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if there's any place like a cloakroom or whatever in the venue to leave any stuff you might be carrying??
There should be, although they usually charge.