Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London - June 28th

Sander · 95055

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Fangirls can get pretty bad, personally I like queuing for a good few hours to meet people, see the band arrive etc. but the behaviour inside the venue is a different story, a bit of pushing and shoving is fine but when they're actually trying to injure the person in front of them to get a better position, ugh.

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
luckily I havent experienced that. Its quite pathetic really.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Also pretty anoying are the constant-high-pitched-screams. :P

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
ugh, tell me about it. It wasnt too bad in NY, apparently my manly roars must have scared them away. There were quite a lot of fangirls at miyavi last month though.

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Fangirls can get pretty bad, personally I like queuing for a good few hours to meet people, see the band arrive etc. but the behaviour inside the venue is a different story, a bit of pushing and shoving is fine but when they're actually trying to injure the person in front of them to get a better position, ugh.

I know what you mean.  Had one fanboy who was really tall push me so hard with his rucksack at Gackt's gig last year in Islington Academy I ended up being pushed into other fans :/

I've been tempted to stand right in front of the stage at SBE.  I do want a good view and to able to take good pics or record vids.  Last time I was in the stalls, very close to the stage at said venue I survived (the fans did jump now and then to the music though at safe distance so I could breathe) but I'm not sure what to expect with this gig so will most likely stand a bit further back in the stalls.  I will definitely queue early, maybe around late afternoon...   
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:36:30 PM by vash-chan »

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
ugh, tell me about it. It wasnt too bad in NY, apparently my manly roars must have scared them away. There were quite a lot of fangirls at miyavi last month though.
please, can you come to the Berlin show and stand near me and do the same, so may be I have a chance to hear the music (therefor I´m going to a concert) too? ;) Thanx in advance

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Did anyone already recieve their tickets? Slowly I'm getting a little nervous... and the UK isn't that far away from Germany really...!?

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I haven't recieved my UK tickets yet (Finland), don't worry, they will come. :)

We're X!

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Still waiting for mine as well. I think the more people who havn't got their tickets yet the more likely it's that they're just a bit late rather than the tickets getting lost in the post.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Mine haven't arrived either. I'm not expecting them for a while... Normally tickets are released a few weeks before the show to prevent touting.

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Does anyone when I can pick up the tickets at the venue? (I selected the collection at the venue thingy)
Will I be able to pick them up a couple of weeks/days before or only on the day itself?

Offline reireitan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
oh i see that they are still selling stall tickets!!

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Dont worry about not receiving tickets yet guys, you probably won't receive them until the week of the concert, the websites tend to say to contact them if you haven't received tickets by 48 hours before the date.

This is only for the UK tho, dunno how European ticket sites work.

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline drained

• View Profile
I bought tickets for when it was at Islington, but now that seating is available I really would like seating tickets instead. Anyone want to swap?

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
What airport would you recommend travelling to?

Offline sanorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
What airport would you recommend travelling to?

Heathrow is a few underground stops away to the venue, so if possible, i would recommend this one.

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Heathrow is most convenient although most cheaper airlines only fly to Gatwick and (if you're coming from Germany especially) Stansted. Both are pretty well connected although Gatwick is a little bit closer to central London. If you wanna save some money buy bus transfers in advance. You can get them from easybus starting at £2 (although you're more likely to pay ~£5).
If you're not in a rush don't get the Stansted/Gatwick express trains. The return tickets are about £30.

Offline Reila

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I'm curious what the ticket levels are? I was only able to choose level 3 unreserved standing/seated (even after the venue upgrade), but I've seen people getting other types after that
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:01:18 PM by Reila »

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Thanks for the information. And yeah, Gatwick and Stansted seemed to be a lot cheaper.

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
I'm curious what the ticket levels are? I was only able to choose level 3 unreserved standing/seated (even after the venue upgrade), but I've seen people getting other types after that

When I got my tickets I was allowed to chose between 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor but not ground floor. A few hours after that though when I booked for another friend of mine I could only chose between 2nd and 3rd floor.

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline sanorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I just received my tickeeeeet! :D

Offline evilmarshy

• Rookie
  • "No more machine guns, play the guitar!"
    • View Profile
For the record I got my tickets this morning, so they should be rolling them all out now.

EDIT: heh, mine is the O2 empire ticket.
EDIT2: Just a thought, sanorin, your ticket just says general admission and seat, so doesn't that mean you'll be able to choose any tier, any seat? Whearas mine says level 1 unreserved, seat. I'm just saying I know your face don't steal my seat heh. (Joking). Though I just hope they have done this venue transfer correctly and no one gets dissapointed.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:56:54 AM by evilmarshy »

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
EDIT2: Just a thought, sanorin, your ticket just says general admission and seat, so doesn't that mean you'll be able to choose any tier, any seat? Whearas mine says level 1 unreserved, seat. I'm just saying I know your face don't steal my seat heh. (Joking). Though I just hope they have done this venue transfer correctly and no one gets dissapointed.

I asked O2 Islington Academy about this as I got my ticket when the gig was on sale at that venue and they said the GA tickets will allow you to stand in the stalls only.

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline reireitan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Wohooo i just got mine!

but actually which is better stall or lv 1?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:21:41 PM by reireitan »

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
My tickets arrived! Everyone elses which still havn't arrived yet, I'm pretty certain they will soon now.

Offline evilmarshy

• Rookie
  • "No more machine guns, play the guitar!"
    • View Profile
Wohooo i just got mine!

but actually which is better stall or lv 1?

Personal preference really unless you're one of those people who wanna be right up next to the stage, I got lvl 1 seats because I wanna sit down and I prefer being higher than the stage (even though I'll probs be standing alot anyway) The venue isn't that large anyway so we will all get a fair view.

Seating plan:
http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/Info
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:49:44 PM by evilmarshy »

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Mine haven't arrived yet. Damnit... The waiting is killing me :/

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I'm also still waiting for my tickets to arrive... They will come, just have to wait. I don't want to wait! Rawr. :D Maybe tomorrow.

We're X!

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Didn't get my ticket either so far... x_X
But it's quite relieving to read that you didn't get yours as well :P

did you order on ticketweb or seeticket or somewhere else?

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Didn't get my ticket either so far... x_X
But it's quite relieving to read that you didn't get yours as well :P

did you order on ticketweb or seeticket or somewhere else?

From seeticket, you?  Must just be patient, the tickets will come sooner or later. :D Sooner would be better but...

We're X!