• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London - June 28th

Sander · 95039

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
Amazing news to hear it sold out so fast, shows that the UK loves X Japan more than their managers thought we did!

On the downside, though, and on a VERY selfish note, I was looking forward to seeing them play an 800 seat venue, given that it would be the smallest X Japan show since like before Vanishing Vision?

Anyway, I got my ticket via the pre-sale and I'll be going down. I'm very excited for this. Finance permitting I may goto the Paris show, too.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 07:35:52 PM
LOL after all I'm going to Berlin guys. The London show was cruel to me xD
Aww I was hoping to see you in London since I can't come to Berlin. :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 10:37:21 PM
I'm in for this as well.
(Hopefully I WILL get these days off of worl or I have a hunch I'll be unemployed after the whole X mission.)

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Cepheus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 11:04:06 PM
Got my ticket, see you there guys!

Offline Kala

• View Profile
Longtime Lurker, but I'm gutted I can't make it :( Already booked my Roger Waters tickets and its on the same night! Can only hope for a second show somewhere else in the UK :|

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Well Paris is just a few hours by train from London :)

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I'm coming from Finland with my sister and a friend :D

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Dana and I are coming, too.

Pony rocks!

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Someone got a ticket for me when the gig went on sale at Islington and it's great to hear the gig is being upgraded to SBE (one of my fav intimate venues too.  Suits X Japan more ^^). 

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline UVER

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Got my ticket for London. ^^

Offline Reila

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Bought mine as well!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Ok, since the venue was moved to Shepherd's Bush Empire, I say we meet on the concert day at the Shepherd's Bush Common, a park just across the street from the venue.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Sounds good. I'm always happy when other people are organizing these sorts of things, cause I can be a very lazy person. ;)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
We should all go on a pre-gig Camden pub-search to find Pata. Pata will love London, he's totally rock and roll and London pubs will be like heaven for him XD

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Count me in. :D

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
We should all go on a pre-gig Camden pub-search to find Pata. Pata will love London, he's totally rock and roll and London pubs will be like heaven for him XD

lol, what a cute idea :D

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Is the gig sold out? I just checked, and it says general tickets are on sale, but if you try to buy them it says that they're not on sale at Ticketweb. Is this just a glitch or something?

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Just klicked on the link here: http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/Search/List?q=x+japan
and it seems you can still buy tickets.

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
It seems there are now more tickets because they opened levels 2 and 3 as well.
I remember that earlier those levels weren't available yet.
When I ordered last friday, levels 2 and 3 weren't available for me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:41:36 PM by Orbis »

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Me and my sister are also coming! :) <3

We're X!

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
It seems there are now more tickets because they opened levels 2 and 3 as well.
I remember that earlier those levels weren't available yet.

They were available when I ordered on Friday. I could chose between Levels 1, 2 and 3. And later on that day that I had to book for a friend I could only chose between 2 and 3...

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
So what happens to the tickets that were bought before they changed the arena? What level will these tickets be valid to?

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
I would imagine the standing area in front of the stage?

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I was on ticketweb more or less instantly after the upgrade, and there were no standing tickets available. From what I've seen, O2 Academy Islington only has one level, so it makes sense that those tickets would be upgraded to standing when the venue changed.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, just wasn't sure about it. Thanks btw.  ;)

Offline Red

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I will be there as well

Image or Real

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I'm surprised there are still tickets left, the Islington gig was sold out pretty much instantly. I personally would've preffered Islington as i've been there for a few Jrock gigs and their security really knows what they're doing, I emailed Shepherds bush with a queuing question and it seems like they're underestimating the fans *gulp*.

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
I'm surprised there are still tickets left, the Islington gig was sold out pretty much instantly. I personally would've preffered Islington as i've been there for a few Jrock gigs and their security really knows what they're doing, I emailed Shepherds bush with a queuing question and it seems like they're underestimating the fans *gulp*.

Do you mean how O2 Islington said no queueing until a few hours before the show because they know how crazy some fans are? Haha. I read that and it made me laugh, when I went to see them in new york there were people camping outside the gig THREE DAYS BEFORE IT STARTED! Crazy!

Offline SephiValjean

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Do you mean how O2 Islington said no queueing until a few hours before the show because they know how crazy some fans are? Haha. I read that and it made me laugh, when I went to see them in new york there were people camping outside the gig THREE DAYS BEFORE IT STARTED! Crazy!
Yeah, I emailed Shephards Bush and they said they didn't expect anyone would start queuing until after midday! the last gig I went to was Gackt and people had been moved on for camping outside the venue, so they came back at midnight on the day to start queuing.

The longest queue i've ever heard of was when Yoshiki posted on his myspace about some fans for an American Jrock gig queuing 2 weeks in advance O_O

Do you hear the people sing?

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
I bet pretty much all of those fans were girls. It was when I went to NY. All fangirls. I was going to queue around midday but ended up going to comic con again until 3pm, walked to the gig and got some food, started queueing at around 4pm, when we did get in we went straight to the merch stall.. and we STILL got a great view. I didnt want to be too close to the front, you cant move at all and you get pushed around too much. I prefer to stay back a bit so i've got a great view but still got breathing room :D