• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #33 on: April 09, 2011, 10:53:19 PM
Auuugh! I wish that I could go. . . But I'm very happy that Toshi is getting back into the swing of things & keeping himself busy.

GANBATTE TOSHI~

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 09, 2011, 10:56:35 PM
another presentation in Gifu?
Set List
01.クリスタルピアノのキミ

02.星空のネプチューン

03.Say Anything

AUCTION

ENCORE.01

04.IMAGINE

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 10, 2011, 05:24:03 AM

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 06:54:14 AM
I was thought that Yoshiki will be there, dunno why. And sth like fan meeting- cool. ThanX for this stuff ^^

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: April 10, 2011, 08:23:36 AM
Toshi sang imagine again!? I need to see that!

btw guys, please look for videos of the concert, searching by 'upload date' on youtube. I would myself but i'm having pc troubles atm, and the ps3/wii browsers are useless when it comes to looking for things on youtube.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:02:17 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 10, 2011, 11:42:17 AM
also very willing to see it
it was filmed for TV, and step in radio also
soooo soon as this goes on the Net

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 11:02:30 PM
@ rafelo - It was flimed on TV?! That's great to hear!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: April 11, 2011, 12:53:39 AM
@Kurenai_Akari
My friend was at the show in gifu
and told me that was filmed for TV
and step on the radio
he told me

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: April 11, 2011, 06:11:36 AM
@ Rafaelo

Awsome! And thanks to your friend for the info.

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #43 on: April 12, 2011, 05:26:11 AM
@ rafaelo - Auuuugh! That's too cool! I must look for it now!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline autumnglitter

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 07:17:55 PM
Thank you rafaelo for all the news... Love the pics... Argh no videos, audios, or reports from a fan or an audience, yet? :( 

I'm checking the YT everyday, no luck so far.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 08:47:11 PM
the same to me, I will get an e-mail notification, if there is something new on YT, but nothing untill now :'(

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 28, 2011, 09:23:21 AM
 Toshi feat. Yoshiki concert collection to be released as DVD box set
http://toshi-samuraijapan.com/infomation/info24.html

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #48 on: April 28, 2011, 05:43:02 PM
@ rafaelo - Auuuugh! I'd buy that. . . if it wasn't so expensive.

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #49 on: April 28, 2011, 11:59:35 PM
Same here. I'm busy saving for their potential concert. PLEASECOMETOEASTCOASTPLEAAAASEetc. :P But I would do anything for that box set =O=;;; for now, pix will suffice.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: April 29, 2011, 04:00:16 AM
I bought it ages ago but due to the earthquake it still hasn't come  :(  I admit it's expensive but, well, it IS X so....I don't seem to have a budget when it comes to X!

We are X!!!!!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: May 01, 2011, 07:05:05 PM
more a matter of very good site Xplosion
posted today
ToshI Charity Concert and Dinner Show in Gifu - April 9, 2011

On a spring day when cherry blossoms are blooming, ToshI Charity Concert was held at Hashima City Culture Center, and ToshI Charity Dinner & Live was held at Gifu Grand Hotel.

In late March, ToshI announced that he would hold charity concerts and dinner shows at four places in areas that were not affected by the earthquake. He felt deeply distressed by the devastation in Northern Japan, and decided to hold charity concerts to support the victims, and then arranged all the venues, staff and promotion activities by himself.

The main hall of Hashima City Culture Center has a seating capacity of about 1,300. Before the concert, Various goods, such as T-shirts, posters, CDs and others were sold at the lobby, and they announced every purchase of 2,000 yen or more products would have a chance to shake hands with ToshI after the show.

The stage was set up with the minimal equipment, appropriate for the charity concert. The grand piano was placed in the center, and the five-piece string band took their position on the right on the stage.
ToshI in a black suit and white scarf calmly appeared, and sat at the piano. He sang “Airport” and “Aisuru Hito yo” playing the piano along with the string band. His pure and beautiful singing voice resonated throughout the hall, and also resonated deep in my mind.

ToshI talked about his friend who lived in the earthquake-affected area and lost everything because of the disaster. It seemed the person said that relief supplies have been delivered to those areas bit by bit, but also entertainments to encourage and cheer up people there are needed, so ToshI was motivated to support them by singing.

After singing “Haru no Ibuki” standing and facing the audience, he called SHINYA and HEATH, and they started playing “Samurai Japan”. ToshI said “You may stand up only for this song”, so the audience stood up and started clapping their hands to the music. I felt the audience was much calmer than usual for this song, but I still tried to shout in responding to ToshI’s shouts.
The next was a cover song “Stand By Me”. ToshI read aloud the lyrics translated into Japanese before singing it. I think it was his message to encourage broken-hearted people and to tell that they were not alone. I felt we all became one by singing this song together.

HEATH and SHINYA went back once, and then ToshI sang “Forever Love” playing the piano. Differently from when singing with YOSHIKI’s piano accompaniment, he was singing in his own groove, but it was also gentle and beautiful.
After that, he sang “Nagoriyuki Itsumademo” for the first time in public. It’s a song about the day when he reunited with his mother after a long period of time. The lyrics that ToshI emotionally sang were so deep and as realistic as I could see the scenes, so my soul was shaken and my eyes were filled with tears.

After ToshI sang “Amaoto”, HEATH and SHINYA appeared again, and ToshI went away. The emcee asked them some questions and they answered, but she didn’t seem to be used to being an emcee, so their conversations were a bit awkward and funny. HEATH was so cool as usual, and SHINYA was good at loosening up the atmosphere.
They also talked about their feelings about the tragic disaster. HEATH said “I came here to do one of things I can do”, and SHINYA said “I will keep doing what I can with honesty, feeling as if I’m in the affected area”.

ToshI came back to the stage, and they played “Endless Rain”. It was arranged differently from the original X version, so it sounded very new to me and I also liked it.
After HEATH and SHINYA left there, ToshI sang “Crystal Piano no Kimi”. I didn’t exactly remember how he performed it at the fan club meeting last year, but this simple performance different from the CD version reminded me of the feeling I had when I first listened to this song, and tears streamed down my face.
The last song before encore was “Hoshizora no Neptune”. As I listened to it at the dinner show in January, it was so beautiful and fantastic.
Just after ToshI walked away, the audience started calling for an encore, and the new song “Haru no Negai” that was made as an aid for the disaster victims was performed. I felt as if his gentle and strong singing voice was going to fly over long distances and reach the disaster-affected areas.

After the concert, a lot of people were standing in line for the shaking-hands session at the lobby. ToshI, HEATH and SHINYA were standing behind the partition, and the line of people moved forward more smoothly than I had expected. ToshI was smiling at the people all the time, and his hand was soft and warm as I had known.

Gifu Grand Hotel was about 40 minutes drive away from Hashima City Culture Center, and was located by Nagara River that is famous for cormorant fishing. The venue for the dinner show was the banquet hall on the basement floor of the hotel. There were many round dinner tables, each of which was for six, and it seemed there were about 200 people in total.

The show started while we were having dinner. At first, ToshI talked with YOSHIKI in Los Angels over the phone. Apparently, it was around 4 a.m. in L.A. at that time, so YOSHIKI sounded really sleepy. He talked unusually slowly, and the way he talked was so cute like a kid. The conversation between them was really warm and fun as usual, which made me so happy.
After that, ToshI called SUGIZO who had just come back from the devastated area to Tokyo. He talked about his experience in the devastated area where he worked as a volunteer for 9 days, which brought a sense of tension to us. He said that he decided to become a billboard to encourage people to participate in volunteer activities, and also to organize a volunteer group, because he found that much more volunteers are needed in such areas.

The next part of the show was music performance. ToshI sang “Crystal Piano no Kimi” and “Hoshizora no Neptune” playing the piano along with the string band. Even though it was the second performance in a single day, his singing voice was still so beautiful.
Then, HEATH and SHINYA joined, and they played “Say Anything”. The familiar tune played by acoustic guitar, bass guitar and conga was really simple, but really gentle and warm. ToshI’s singing was so powerful and touching.

After that, the charity auction started. ToshI’s guitar, YOSHIKI’s drum sticks, HEATH’s hat and SUGIZO’s guitar strap were sold at more than 200,000 yen each, and the highest value was 350,000 yen for a Raphael’s art book on which YOSHIKI and ToshI’s autographs were signed.
When introducing PATA’s T-shirt and guitar pick, ToshI talked about an email reply from PATA, impersonating his voice. It sounded very much alike, and made us laugh so much.
The profits on sale of tickets and the funds raised through auction will be donated to the Red Cross to help victims in the disaster-affected areas.

The last part was music performance again. They played a cover of John Lennon’s song “Imagine”. As “Stand By Me” performed in the daytime concert, I felt it was ToshI’s message that he had in mind and wanted to convey through the song.
The show ended with “Haru no Negai” in an encore.
Though only a handful of songs were played, I still enjoyed not only music but also everything else.

After the show, ToshI hold an autograph-signing session out of the banquet hall. He signed autographs and shook hands with people who bought goods, and also HEATH and SHINYA shook hands with them. When I said “I’m also going to Osaka”, ToshI replied “I’ll be waiting for you” in a calm voice. I was so tensed, but it was a great moment.

Throughout the concert and the dinner show, I felt ToshI’s sincere concern for the victims and his earnest desire to support them. He is hoping to hold concerts also in the disaster-affected areas in the future, so I hope the day his singing voice encourages them and heals their hearts will come soon.

Credit: Xplosion
http://www.xplosion-online.com/index.php/en/reports/41-solo-concert-reports/299-toshi-charity-concert-and-dinner-show-in-gifu-april-9-2011

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #52 on: May 01, 2011, 07:57:09 PM
@ rafaelo - Aww. That was an excellent report! Thanks for sharing!

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 07:28:09 AM
Great report.  Thanks for sharing.  Brought tears to my eyes.  I wish I could have shook Toshi's hand and told him that his music encourages me everyday.  Because it does...

We are X!!!!!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 02, 2011, 10:25:08 PM
"Toshl Charity Concert" was completed.

toshi post it here on his official website

「Toshlチャリティーコンサート」無事終了いたしました。

東日本震災に向けての「Toshlチャリティーコンサート」が無事終了いたしました。
皆様の暖かなご支援、ご協力、本当にありがとうございました。

この一ヶ月被災地の方々と直接連絡を取り合うことが出来ました。
そして被災地の方々と話しあうことも出来ました。
「いろんな支援を受ける中、Toshlさんだけに出来ることをしてほしい」という声もいただきました。

今回、チャリティーコンサートで皆様にご支援いただきました力を大切にし、
また直接被災地の皆様の意見もうかがいながら、今後も慎重に活動していきたく考えております。
今後とも引き続き皆様のご支援、ご協力、宜しくお願い申し上げます。

Toshl-Club事務局より

http://toshi-samuraijapan.com/infomation/info26.html

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #55 on: May 02, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
Oh, by the way, we posted a report about the charity concert in Gifu on Xplosion. :)

http://www.xplosion-online.com/index.php/en/reports/41/299

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline autumnglitter

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 04, 2011, 07:48:02 PM
Ah, what an awesome report, I cried T.T 

I wished I was one of the lucky audience to hear his singing and shook Toshi's hands.

Congrats Toshi.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: May 04, 2011, 08:55:56 PM
Here's the show's repertoire toshi in Fukuoka
days 04.30

01.エアポート

02.愛する人よ

03.春の息吹

04.武士JAPAN

with HEATH & 真矢

05.STAND BY ME

with HEATH & 真矢

06.Forever Love

07.なごり雪いつまでも

08.雨音

HEATH & 真矢 TALK

09.ENDLESS RAIN

10.クリスタルピアノのキミ

11.星空のネプチューン

ENCORE.01

12.春の願い

Here's the show's repertoire toshi in Fukuoka
at the Hotel Nikko Fukuoka 04.30

01.クリスタルピアノのキミ

02.星空のネプチューン

03.Say Anything

04.Tears

AUCTION

04.IMAGINE

ENCORE.01

05.春の願い

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 11, 2011, 02:57:38 PM
toshi post it here on your site
on the dvd box

『Toshl Feat.YOSHIKIスペシャルコンサート』の発送につきまして

DVDご購入の皆様

長い間お待ち頂き有難うございます。
この度「Toshl Feat.YOSHIKIのスペシャルDVDボックスセット~クリスタルピアノのキミ~」「コンサートDVD」の発送が
6月25日より順次発送出来ることとなりました。
楽しみにお待ちくださいませ。

2011年5月11日
オフィシャルWebサイト武士JAPAN
http://toshi-samuraijapan.com/infomation/info27.html

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 12, 2011, 11:46:11 PM
ToshI Charity concert in Fukuoka

SET LIST

Airport
    Aisuru hito yo
    Haru no ibuki
    Samurai JAPAN
    Stand by me
    Forever Love
    Nagoriyuki itsu made mo
    Amaoto
    Endless Rain
     Crystal Pinano no kimi
    Hosizora no Neptune
     Haruno Negai

14:30 just, ToshI walked to the piano with wearing black suits, white scarf,sunglasses .

ToshI started to play piano and sing Airport with strings Qualtet.

After the song,

ToshI: Thanks for coming today. You know the disaster. One one my friend who really helped me before became a victim of the disaster. He had ran a lot of shops at Kesennuma,but all of the shop and his house were washed away in Tsunami. Fortunately, he and his family were OK. I asked him what the victims need now. He said, “recently we can get almost everything.We need somthing cheer us up ,like music or entertainment.”  At first I was wondering whether I can sing such time. But he encouraged me to sing. So I decided to hold this charity concert. Please support us.

I used to have many concerts in various places in Japan.The name of the city or town which became the victim are all familier for me. There were so many people helped me.So I wanted to do something support them.

ToshI started sing “Aisuru hito yo” which YOSHIKI composed. The song is about the mourning for the victims… So touching moment. Many people ware crying.

After “Haruno ibuki”

ToshI said: Today we have special guest… Shinya!!!

Shinya appeard with Djembe. He made us to crap our hands .

ToshI: And on Bass HEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEATH appeard with playing bass. His fassion is so so so sexy!! White shirt with buttons almost all opend!! Black tight leather pants,and boots. And wearing glittering cross necklace.

ToshI playing guiter and stated Samurai JAPAN.

ToshI: You can stand up for this song,guys!!! Are you ready!!

After this song, ToshI introduced HETAH.

ToshI: HEAT, your shirt is sexsily opened!!!!

HEATH : (embarrassed smiling) really ?

And HEATH closed just one button lol!!

ToshI: (Toward to Shinya) HEATH, woops.

Shinya: HEATH is not fat like this lol.

ToshI:How do you think about Fukuoka,Shinya?

Shinya: I love Fukuoka. Fukuoka is the favourit place!!

ToshI: You said same thing at Kanazawa and Osaka,right? You are flunky !!

Shinya: no no no no no , I really think so!!

ToshI: Yoka Yoka , Yoka Batten (in Fukuoka dialect, OK OK, ) In Fukuoka, everything is OK just say Yoka Yoka and Batten.

Audience: Yoka Bai!!!

ToshI: Oh, Yoka Bai? But.., Don’t speak to me!! ( with smiling)

Audience: ToshI-kuuuuun ( like Fukuoka accent)

ToshI: ToshI-Kuuuun? It is first time people call me like this. Everyone say ToshI-kun!!

So ToshI-kun sing next song!!

Before Crystal piaono no kimi.

ToshI: This song is about the YOSHIKI’s crystal piano. At the auction it was bid 6,000,000,000  yen!! Please stop banter. But I think this song should be “6,000,000,000 no kimi”. (with smailing)

ToshI’s voice was so clear on  that day. And his MC was so so funny. Audience were so warm. Good concert!!

After the concert , Goods purchaser could shake hands with ToshI and HEATH. On April 30th was my birthday, so I told them “today is my birthday” .So ToshI and HEATH told me “Happy birthday”!!

It was most happiest birthday ever!!!!

credit is thanks: Keiko Hamaguchi