X Freaks Forum

News:

  • Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Arguement about Toshi's and Yoshiki's friendship and stuff

asymaverick · 8542

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
its bit weird for me about things going on between toshi and yoshiki...i mean about their realtionship as friend...as you all mention they didn't talk to each other for a long time...i wonder how they felt about that...not talking to each other after becoming a friend for about 30 years...hmmm??

but,
somehow i still believe toshi wont record a new song with x japan eventhough i love to see he do that once again (toshi if you see this, would you record a new album with x japan?, please!)...

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


PanthereNoire

  • Guest
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 11:06:01 AM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
its bit weird for me about things going on between toshi and yoshiki...i mean about their realtionship as friend...as you all mention they didn't talk to each other for a long time...i wonder how they felt about that...not talking to each other after becoming a friend for about 30 years...hmmm??

but,
somehow i still believe toshi wont record a new song with x japan eventhough i love to see he do that once again (toshi if you see this, would you record a new album with x japan?, please!)...


However they might have felt, I doubt they need your input on that.

On the second part of your post, I wonder why you'd think Toshi would agree to a reunion, but not on all that comes with it, including likely new recordings. Particularly since he has already said that he wants to include post break up experiences in the new X Japan.

And no need to ask Toshi for favours here; it's fairly save to assume he isn't reading it.



Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 11:06:23 AM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
its bit weird for me about things going on between toshi and yoshiki...i mean about their realtionship as friend...as you all mention they didn't talk to each other for a long time...i wonder how they felt about that...not talking to each other after becoming a friend for about 30 years...hmmm??

but,
somehow i still believe toshi wont record a new song with x japan eventhough i love to see he do that once again (toshi if you see this, would you record a new album with x japan?, please!)...


When Toshi is that far, that he said, he WILL go on stage with X again, he will also record new songs!
I mean - that they haven't talked for such a long time is a thing BECAUSE of their long friendship! In the past things happened which hurt both very deeply, and there was a big fear of both, that they finally may hate each other, when they would have talked to each other and this talks would have gone the wrong way!

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



PanthereNoire

  • Guest
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 11:10:20 AM
Quote from: "Maverick"
When Toshi is that far, that he said, he WILL go on stage with X again, he will also record new songs!
I mean - that the haven't talked for such a long time is a thing BECAUSE of their long friendship! In the past things happened which hurt both very deeply, and there was a big fear of both, that they finally may hate each other, when they would have talked to each other and this talks would have gone the wrong way!


Just FYI, Toshi said in his first interview - with Shukan Josei - that once they talked on the phone, they very easily became "the old Yoshiki and the old Toshi" in talking to each other.

I am glad that that happened and sad over the time it took for it to happen, but I think you have a point, Mav, when you say that there was a lot of worry about not finding a way to be friends again.



Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 11:23:38 AM
why afraid not to become a friend again...i have my own band...and yeah im the one who founded my band...if i am in the situation the same with yoshiki and toshi and heath and pata and taiji(hide is already gone no need to mention about him)...i dont give a damn about losing them...wtf is not neccessary mean you are not in the same band so you cant become friend...where in this case they are use to be in the same band but not anymore so thats not mean they cant give a call to each other or hang out together every weekends...i think your idealogy is not right...they should contact with each other even after the disbanded of x japan...i will always remember my friend Zack eventhough he is not playing bass in my band anymore i mean he is out of the band yet i still hang out with him...

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 11:27:27 AM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Just FYI, Toshi said in his first interview - with Shukan Josei - that once they talked on the phone, they very easily became "the old Yoshiki and the old Toshi" in talking to each other.

I am glad that that happened and sad over the time it took for it to happen, but I think you have a point, Mav, when you say that there was a lot of worry about not finding a way to be friends again.


Oh thanks for telling me this. Well... anyways I think there was this fear... and nowadays, they may be could kick themselves for being so "stupid" having this fear LOL (did I mention that I'm f****n happy, that they're talking again to each other? xD)

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 11:35:11 AM
hahah yeah but its just silly and stupid...i guess their a rock star who is being over sensitive and emotional...hahah...anyhow i love them...dont misunderstood me... :)

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 11:41:14 AM
BTW: Yoshiki HASN'T really talked to Toshi after he said that he will leave X! Go and watch some interviews. Yoshiki will tell you this. And it's indeed different to your band.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline darkcat21

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1064
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 01:40:15 PM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
You can't compare your band and the way it is to X.

Like Yoshiki said in an interview..when he first listened to the DAHLIA album he started crying in the studio alone.
The interviewer said you actually cryed looking upon Yoshiki like a rock star like him shouldn't cry.
Yoshiki said "you would cry if you had been through the things we have.."

It was complex situation between Yoshiki and Toshi that people always try to understand and say why couldn't they talk.Well it's their business not someone elses.

well, i don't think that yoshiki cried because of toshi, dahlia was released in 1996, toshi told to yoshiki that he would leave in 1997 :S

hi there


PanthereNoire

  • Guest
Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 04:15:30 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
why afraid not to become a friend again...i have my own band...and yeah im the one who founded my band...if i am in the situation the same with yoshiki and toshi and heath and pata and taiji(hide is already gone no need to mention about him)...i dont give a damn about losing them...wtf is not neccessary mean you are not in the same band so you cant become friend...where in this case they are use to be in the same band but not anymore so thats not mean they cant give a call to each other or hang out together every weekends...i think your idealogy is not right...they should contact with each other even after the disbanded of x japan...i will always remember my friend Zack eventhough he is not playing bass in my band anymore i mean he is out of the band yet i still hang out with him...


To compare your stupid little as yet not even preproduction and very likely never going to make it mayor anywhere little band to X is preposterous.

On top of that, you are again displaying your SUPREME IGNORANCE about things related to X Japan, since again, obviously, you have no clue about the relationship Yoshiki and Toshi had.

You are REALLY trying my patience!

If you want to call yourself a serious fan, get informed! And until you are, STOP THE FLAMING HELL SPOUTING MEANINGLESS CRAP!!!

Is THAT message now getting into your thick skull!?



Offline Dangle

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 307
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:35:28 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"

To compare your stupid little as yet not even preproduction and very likely never going to make it mayor anywhere little band to X is preposterous.

Hahaha nice one PN, don't think he will show his face (:oops:) here for a while  :lol:

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 05:06:33 PM
hahah how old are you PN...you act like little kid...too emotional...this is life where peoples talk what ever they like...so you better get up from your precious dream and face the reality!!
i am saying the truth about friendship...i dont think you know anything about real friendship because you are always sitting infront your pc monitor and dreams...how many time should i say im voicing out my true expression, feelings and opinoins...it come deep from my heart...so deal with it!!

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Lights

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 427
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 05:12:53 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
hahah how old are you PN...you act like little kid...too emotional...this is life where peoples talk what ever they like...so you better get up from your precious dream and face the reality!!
i am saying the truth about friendship...i dont think you know anything about real friendship because you are always sitting infront your pc monitor and dreams...how many time should i say im voicing out my true expression, feelings and opinoins...it come deep from my heart...so deal with it!!


Projecting own feelings and mental states onto others, Asymaverick?

If I were you, I would rather save dirty stuff about ages and their value, as you are absolutely no one to tell Panthere Noire that.

The rest of your accusations is just plain silly.

May I PLEASE ask you to take your meds and back off? Thank you very much.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.


Offline Sander

  • Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
  • *****
    • Posts: 3852
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 05:14:27 PM
PN won't probably answer before tomorrow, but I can tell you that she's not a kid anymore, for quite a while anymore tbh... She is really not 'always sitting infront her pc monitor and dreaming'... If you would know the reasons for Toshi leaving the band and such maybe you'd understand why they didn't talk. And comparing your band, even if it would be the best known band in your town or even whole Malaysia, it's really not right to compare it with X.

This is my administrator color.


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 05:30:51 PM
Quote from: "Lights"


Projecting own feelings and mental states onto others, Asymaverick?

If I were you, I would rather save dirty stuff about ages and their value, as you are absolutely no one to tell Panthere Noire that.

The rest of your accusations is just plain silly.

May I PLEASE ask you to take your meds and back off? Thank you very much.


what's the problem of asking 'how old are you?' are you guys sick or crazy? i dont see any negative effect on asking that question...you cant deny PN is behaving over emotional...

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Lights

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 427
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 05:34:21 PM
Maybe it would be better if you learned to quote only parts of the posts directly related to your ideas.

You did not ASK how old she is. You were patronizing about her age, and that is quite a difference.

Over emotional is an over used word when certain individuals do not have anything better to say.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.


Offline Hurley

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 774
    • View Profile
    • Blind Architect myspace
Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 05:36:22 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
Quote from: "Lights"


Projecting own feelings and mental states onto others, Asymaverick?

If I were you, I would rather save dirty stuff about ages and their value, as you are absolutely no one to tell Panthere Noire that.

The rest of your accusations is just plain silly.

May I PLEASE ask you to take your meds and back off? Thank you very much.


what's the problem of asking 'how old are you?' are you guys sick or crazy? i dont see any negative effect on asking that question...you cant deny PN is behaving over emotional...

Maybe, but you're acting just stupid. Do you actually think you know everything? How Yoshiki's and Toshi's relationship works?


Offline Maverick

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 1065
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 05:39:40 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
what's the problem of asking 'how old are you?' are you guys sick or crazy? i dont see any negative effect on asking that question...you cant deny PN is behaving over emotional...


Look into the mirror! You don't wanna tell us that you behave grown up, do you?
Somehow it seems to me rather that you haven't any idea about the friendship of Yoshiki and Toshi that YOU are talking about, when you want to say nearly every friendship is the same! Thats just superficial!
Then go to your superficial friends and hang out with them and don't bother us with your idea of real friendship, I for myself don't want to have a "pee in my pants" as friend, if you want to say this!

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!



Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 05:40:02 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
hahah how old are you PN...


maybe this will make you open your eyes wider... :lol:

Quote from: "PanthereNoire"


To compare your stupid little


You are REALLY trying my patience!
 STOP THE FLAMING HELL SPOUTING MEANINGLESS CRAP!!!

Is THAT message now getting into your thick skull!?


this are all prove that PN is over emotional...
 :)

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Dangle

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 307
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 05:41:58 PM
Just shut up dick

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 05:43:22 PM
Quote from: "Maverick"

 I for myself don't want to have a "pee in my pants" as friend, if you want to say this!


have you heard word metafore??
'pee in my pants' is one of them... :wink:

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Hurley

  • Big fan
  • ****
    • Posts: 774
    • View Profile
    • Blind Architect myspace
Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
this are all prove that PN is over emotional...
 :)

She is overemotional just because you are acting like an arrogant idiot. Open your eyes, not everyone sees things like you and you CAN be wrong too.


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 05:44:36 PM
Quote from: "Dangle"
Just shut up dick


this dangle too is over emotional...muahhahha

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Lights

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 427
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 05:44:43 PM
Asymaverick, talking about someone within their inpresence is considered impolite in most of the polite societies.

Preying on someone when they can't verbally defend themselves is an appropriate behaviour only for you and the likes of you, yet rest of the world is absolutely not curious about your so called impressions.

Let alone your flaming is totally useless and you're wasting my time.

Do yourself a favor and leave.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.


Offline Lights

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 427
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 05:45:57 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"

have you heard word metafore??
'pee in my pants' is one of them... :wink:


First educate yourself how that M-word is actually spelled and then talk.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 05:46:38 PM
Quote from: "Hurley"

She is overemotional just because you are acting like an arrogant idiot. Open your eyes, not everyone sees things like you and you CAN be wrong too.


i get your point...is there any rules here saying i cant say something pure that comes straight from my heart?? :?

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Lights

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 427
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 05:47:26 PM
Yes. That rule is called: Do not talk your heart out if your heart is just full of garbage. You'd better adhere to that one, and not only on the Internet.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 05:48:52 PM
Quote from: "Lights"
Quote from: "asymaverick"

have you heard word metafore??
'pee in my pants' is one of them... :wink:


First educate yourself how that M-word is actually spelled and then talk.


duh i did it on purpose...ok its metaphore...satisfy? :wink:

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline asymaverick

  • Sunday Listener
  • **
    • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 05:50:12 PM
Quote from: "Lights"
Yes. That rule is called: Do not talk your heart out if your heart is just full of garbage. You'd better adhere to that one, and not only on the Internet.


you sure can become a teacher...wah so cool!  :lol:

 true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!


Offline Lights

  • Fan
  • ***
    • Posts: 427
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 05:51:11 PM
You did not do it on purpose, and every one with ONE functioning neuron can see that.

Satisfied? Not quite. More so amused at your behaviour- can you write more of weird talks so I can laugh even more often?  :wink:

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.