XXXX
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:49:10 PM by Maverick »

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 12:52:30 PM
You go . . .
window shopping with? Heath? LOL he's the only person who's left! xD

play Igo or chess with? Toshi guess, he can play it... me not.. so... he will be the winner.. but I don't care :P

for a walk on the beach with? YOSHIKI!! He loves the beach... and guess there may be somewere a silent place?  :twisted:

to Tokyo Disneyland with? that's hide - he can play and I can get rid of that pain in the neck and can take a rest! xP

to a movie with? Taiji. I'm pretty sure he has a similar taste of movies to mine :)

out for a drink with? Pata of course! Let's see who's the first drank to unconciousness :P

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Cr@zyBitch

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/melina_oriana
Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 01:22:14 PM
i'd go....

window shopping with?Yoshiki,because he has such a wonderful taste in dressing :P

play Igo or chess with?Toshi,because i dont know XD

for a walk on the beach with?Taiji,i would like to talk with him for everything and beach is the perfect place :)

to Tokyo Disneyland with?Pata!!!i would really like to see him acting childish^^

to a movie with?Heath because i don't know what else i would do with him... xd

out for a drink with?hide,because i would make him get drunk and do crazy things to me....hehe.....

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 03:03:01 PM
You go . . .

window shopping with? hide! That man has style, I'd love to know where he bought his cowboy hats  8)  

play Igo or chess with? Taiji. Not that I could play any of these games (I learned whow to play them musltiple times but managed to forget them) but as he had problems with his leg I wouldn't want him to move too much and we could have a nice talk ^^

for a walk on the beach with? Heath. Like PN, I'm not sure whether I'd find a topic to talk about so we'd just go side by side and enjoy the beauty...of the beach  :P

to Tokyo Disneyland with? Pata...just to see what happens   :lol:

to a movie with? I'd go with Yoshiki and watch a horror movie just to hear him scream out loud  :twisted:

out for a drink with? Toshi. As I don't like drinking (nor do I like drunks) I'd go with Toshi who seems to be the most normal of the guys. (...when not brainwashed)

RIP

Offline Orkrist

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 03:28:24 PM
Damn, this was a hard piece.

You go . . .
window shopping with?
Toshi. I'd really like to know where he bought those visual clothes and his leather clothes...

play Igo or chess with? Yoshiki, because I'd drive him mad with too much considering, and then we'd do something real fun like listen to music or like that.

for a walk on the beach with? Heath. I could watch his legs as much as I wanted. :twisted:

to Tokyo Disneyland with? Pata, just to see what would happen if I put him in rollercoaster without alcohol.

to a movie with? Taiji. If his leg is still bad it would be better if we sat. And of course, if it was a horror movie, I could become hysteric and be comforted by him..

out for a drink with? hide. He's not as alcoholist as Pata, but I'm sure he'd be wonderful and funny company for couple of drinks - and perhaps for something else..

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 03:04:13 AM
window shopping with? erika sawajiri...errr ..no just kidding...with pata,coz he looks like a poor guy,..who can't shooping..

play Igo or chess with? taiji..his hand is fast and strong..

for a walk on the beach with? yoshiki,

to Tokyo Disneyland with? toshi,I can use his money to buy something.. like masaya did..

to a movie with? heath..

out for a drink with? hide...we'll drink as much as we can...

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 07:46:15 PM
Mmmm....kay.

Shopping with Pata, he'd be fun.

Playing chess with Toshi, because he can think about it clearly and smile and I am no good at chess so he's winning anyways, *imagines smiling Toshi* WOOOT that would be freaking great.

Beach walking with hide... Because he could not play hide and seek.

To Disneyland... with Heath, because I'd like to know more than just he is a bassist.

To a movie with Taiji, 'cause he looks sympa. I hope the English for that is sympathic.. or something. I dunno.

Drinking with Yoshiki, because Princess Yoshiki would not be crazy drinker like certain someone else. (Oh, but let's rather not think about him driving "home", wherever that is, later *smile*)

Seventh- I am going pretty ANYWHERE as long there's a chance to see Yoshiki and Toshi together. *passes out*

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline Silver_Rain

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lisa-sass.de
Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 09:51:12 PM
window shopping with: Joshiki, 'cause he's the damn fashion queen  :D  

play Igo or chess with: Heath...I don't know much about him but I think it could be funny to play with him ;)

for a walk on the beach with: Toshi because I think he's the best to philosophize with while enjoying the atmosphere at the beach

to Tokyo Disneyland with: Taiji, because we could have fun and be totally silly

to a movie with: Pata...he just looks like a guy with whom you can watch a good movie ;)

out for a drink with: hide...I guess it would be absolutely funny to have a huge party with him and just be insane

ww.myspace.com/lisasass

Offline shioriyukino

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 07:59:23 AM
I'll go

window shopping with: Pata, so that he won't get bored and fall a sleep.

play Igo or chess with: Toshi, just feel that he is the only one who can sit  still.

for a walk on the beach with: Yoshiki, cause i got a lots of things to ask him. and i guess he like beach too :?

to Tokyo Disneyland with: hide.... guess his the funniest person i've never seen, it will be fun if i go with him.

to a movie with: Taiji, just to know him better, cause i don't know much about him.

out for a drink with: Heath. cause he seems to be the most queit member in X Japan, and i've wonder how'd he looks like, when he was drunk. 8)

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 07:05:27 PM
Shopping? With hide. At least I could drag him into some sort of less bratty colorful clothes.

Chess playing with.... Who of the bunch plays chess the worst? I might try it with Pata, though.

Beach walking with Toshi, I'd like to just walk silently with him and enjoy the moments until sun sets down.

To Disneyland with Yoshiki, because that would be just too funny. I can't imagine him in places like that, yet the fact I can not imagine something does not mean absolutely anything  :twisted:

To a movie with Taiji, hopefully not a girly variant of Taiji. (I hope he could care if we were attacked in some dark alley afterwards.... Let's not go there.)

Out for a drink with Heath. He is the only one left.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline Hiyoshita

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 05:49:13 AM
shopping?>>with Heath because i love those leatheres he wears ;)

chess playing?>>Toshi because he seems to know how to play it

beach walking?>>Yoshiki,i want to know everything about him

disneyland?>>with hide because he is the only one who would have fun for sure

to a movie?>>with Pata,because it would be so fun,see him sleeping,because of being bored

out for a drink?>>with Taiji,because i want to get him to tell me some things

Offline utari_morie

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 07:04:51 AM
You go . . .

actually i want to answer all with toshi but i think it would be unfair for the others     :D  :evil:  :twisted:   :oops:

window shopping with?
Taiji, i want him to show me where he bought those lovely purple clothes, and maybe he can show me also which beauty salon he used to go to get my hair look nice too    :oops:  :lol:

play Igo or chess with?
Yoshiki, i cant play chess so i guest if lost at least i still can see yoshiki face....that's will do for me    :shock:  :D

for a walk on the beach with?
Toshi, i want to see him  took off his clothes just for me, and if i'm not satisfy maybe i'll take him home with me......and i'm not going to share him with you dianne       :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

to Tokyo Disneyland with?
Pata, i really want to see him in big laugh

to a movie with?
Hide, i just want to see his reactions is took him to romantic movie, will he cry?..... :D  

out for a drink with?
Heath, i just want to see his face when he's drunk

grace' and 'beautiful harmoni' are 'made in heaven'